HP Print and Scan Doctor is a free tool for Windows to help troubleshoot common printing and scanning problems, such as missing or corrupt print drivers, connectivity issues, firewall problems, scanning error messages, offline printers, And the print job is stuck in queue printing.
With HP Print and scan Doctor you can solve the problem of HP printer errors quickly, and you can search for potential problems on the printers that you install, whether they are local devices or networks.
HP Print and Scan Doctor is easy to use; Just run the short extraction process and select the printer you need to solve the problem. * As soon as you select the device you need to investigate, you will be presented with a number of options if you are still experiencing problems with the printer.
Some of the most common issues with regards to connection problems, and the famous ‘ printer offline ‘ messages can usually be quickly resolved. Such as can print stuck queue documents, missing or corrupt drivers, scanning error messages, as well as firewall issues or even copying and scanning mechanism issues, and ink and print quality issues, including kiosk or train hours.
HP Print and Scan Doctor Download
Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit
How To Use HP Print and Scan Doctor ?
- Download HP Print and Scan Doctor.
- Run HPPSdr.exe from the download location on your computer.
- Once HP Print and Scan Doctor is open, click Start, and then choose your printer.
- If your printer is not listed, turn it on and click Retry.
- If there is a connection problem, follow the instructions in the tool.
- Depending on the problem, click either Fix Printing or Fix Scanning.
- Test results are displayed with icons:
A checkmark means your printer passed.A wrench means a problem was found and fixed.An exclamation mark means a test failed and was skipped.An X means the printer has a problem. Follow the instructions to fix
How To Install HP Print and Scan Doctor ?
Turn on the printer and load plain paper in the main tray.
Download HP Print and Scan Doctor, and then follow the prompts to install and open the tool.
On the welcome screen, click Start to locate your printer.
- Click your printer name, and then click Next.
- Click either Fix Printing or Fix Scanning.
- Review the status of each test result.
: The printer passed the test.
: An issue was discovered and automatically repaired.
: The test failed and required user action, but the step was skipped.
: An issue was found. Follow the instructions to resolve the issue.
- When you have a working connection to the printer, you can run additional diagnostics, gather printer information, check network status, and more. Access these features from the top menu bar.
Source : https://support.hp.com/us-en/topic/printscandoctor, https://filehippo.com/