Free Download Epson XP-960 Driver For Windows 10/8/7 32/64 Bit and For Mac OS – The adjusted sides of Epson’s Expression Photo XP-960 diminish mass however much as could be expected, so in spite of the fact that it has the ability to deal with A3 paper, it’s little enough to share a normal measured work area with a PC and still have space to save. The shiny dark completion is a flat out magnet for residue, but since all the plate and folds overlap flawlessly away, it’s extremely simple to wipe it down with a duster.
Paper taking care of is baffling at the cost, yet much superior to anything what we commonly find in a home printer. The fundamental plate holds a pitiful 100 sheets and is restricted to a most extreme size of 8.5-by-11-inch paper. Helping compensate for the low limit, in any case, is a worked in duplexer and a second plate for up to 20 sheets of 5-by-7-inch photograph paper. Having a photograph plate implies you don’t need to swap out paper in the principle plate each time you switch between printing reports and photographs.
At 5.8 by 18.9 by 16.3 inches (HWD) and 19 pounds 6 ounces, the XP-960 is littler and lighter than most printers that can print on newspaper size paper. Arrangement is standard admission. For my tests, I associated the printer to a system utilizing its Ethernet port and introduced the product on a framework running Windows Vista.
Epson XP-960 Feature
- Professional photo quality® design – stunning borderless photos up to A3 (11″ x 17″) and sharp text, with brilliant six-colour Claria® Photo HD Inks.
- Fast – 4″ x 6″ photos in as fast as 11 seconds1.
- Always Ready to Print1 – auto-extend output tray and dedicated photo tray.
- Innovative fold-over scan lid – holds originals in place.
- Ultimate wireless – Designed for easy printing from you iPhone®, iPad®, Android™, mobile devices and many more3, includes Wi-Fi Direct®2, for router free printing
- Versatile paper handling – auto 2-sided printing.
- One-of-a-Kind Creative Projects – rear paper feed accommodates specialty paper, plus print directly onto inkjet printable CDs/DVDs.
- PC-Free Printing of Brilliant Borderless Photos – built-in card slots4, 4.3″ touchscreen with gesture navigation.
- Print More, Save More® with up to 2 times^ more prints with XL capacity inks.
- High Quality Scanning – Scan to Facebook and the Cloud for easy Photo sharing5
How to Download and Install Epson XP-960 Driver For Windows
Download / Installation Procedures
IMPORTANT: Be sure to connect your PC to the Internet while performing the following:
- Click the link, select [ Save ], specify “Save As”, then click [ Save ] to download the file.
- The downloaded file will be saved in the specified place in the self-extracting form (.exe format ).
- Double-click the downloaded .exe file. It will be decompressed and the Setup screen will be displayed. Follow the instructions to install the software and perform the necessary settings.
How to Download and Install Epson XP-960 Driver For Mac OS
Procedures for the download and installation
- Click the link. The download will start automatically.
- Files will be saved on the computer desktop.
- Double-click the file to mount the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the .pkg file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
Epson XP-960 Driver Download For Windows
Windows Compatible System
Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit
|Drivers and Utilities Combo Package Installer||12 MB||Download|
|Remote Print Driver v1.66||9.08 MB||Download|
|Printer Driver v2.52||42.98 MB||Download|
|Scanner Driver and EPSON Scan Utility v126.96.36.199||26.74 MB||Download|
Epson XP-960 Driver Download For Mac OS
Mac Compatible systems :
macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x
|Drivers and Utilities Combo Package Installer||12.1 MB||Download|
|Remote Print Driver v9.91||22.1 MB||Download|
|ICA Scanner Driver v5.8.7 for Image Capture||15.1 MB||Download|
|Printer Driver v9.81||52.2 MB||Download|
|Scanner Driver and EPSON Scan Utility v188.8.131.52||20.97 MB||Download|
How to Unistall Printer Driver In Your PC
After uninstalling or deleting a printer in Windows, the driver for it is not fully uninstalled. You would like to know how to manually remove the driver files.
More Epson Driver : Epson XP-860 Driver For Windows
To manually remove a printer driver:
- Click the Start menu and in the search field type “print management.”
- On the left side of the Print Management window, select the “All
- If present, right-click the unwanted printer and choose “Delete.”
- On the left side of the Print Management window, select the “All Drivers” folder.
- Right-click the unwanted printer and choose “Remove Driver Package.”
- Note: Using the “Remove Driver Package” option will clear all driver installation files for that device, leaving no reference to the printer that Windows could possibly use to auto-reinstall again.
Thank you for downloading printer drivers on Epsoncanon.com, don’t forget to visit again if you need a variety of other printer drivers because we will always update the latest printer drivers for Epson and Canon on this website.