Free Download Epson XP-860 Driver For Windows 10/8/7 32/64 Bit and For Mac OS – The Epson Expression Photo XP-860 Small-in-One is an inkjet multifunction printer (MFP) geared largely to home use, though many of its features would be appealing for a home office as well. Chief among the XP-860’s home-friendly features is that it uses six ink cartridges in a (largely successful) attempt to improve photo quality.
The XP-860 measures 7.5 by 15.4 by 13.3 inches (HWD), so it should be easy enough to find a place for it. It has a 100-sheet main paper tray and a 20-sheet photo-paper tray that can hold up to 5-by-7-inch paper, plus a one-sheet feeder for specialty paper. It has an auto-duplexer for printing on both sides of a sheet of paper. On top are a 30-page duplexing automatic document feeder (ADF) and a letter-size flatbed.
Epson claims speeds of 9.5ppm for mono prints on the Expression Photo XP-860, with a marginally slower 9ppm for colour. Our tests showed that these figures were only slightly optimistic for mono print: we saw 6.3ppm on the five-page document and and 7.6ppm on the 20-page one. Printing in draft mode, which is light and only really suitable for internal prints, resulted in a speed of 9.7ppm.
We saw only 5.3ppm for our five-page black text and colour graphics print. The mono duplex speed of 4.5 sides per minute is also slow. Copy times were fair for single-sided copies, but again, duplex speed is disappointing: a 20-side copy taking 3 mins 48 secs. Photos of 15 x 10cm in size took between 37 seconds and 1 min 13 secs, which is good all round.
Epson XP-860 Specifications
The XP-860’s text quality is below par for an inkjet. Still, it should be fine for most home or home-office uses, though I wouldn’t use it for documents, such as a resume, with which you need to make a good visual impression.
Epson XP-860 Feature
- Video Review – Watch the latest video review from Cyber Shack on the Expression® Photo XP-860
- Superior performance, Small-in-One® design – get all the tools you need for photos, documents and more, while saving valuable desk space.
- Superior image quality – brilliant 6-colour Claria® Photo HD Inks deliver borderless photo up to A4 (4″ x 6″ photos in as fast as 17 seconds1) with smooth gradations and amazing skin tones.
- Perfect photos made easy – Auto Photo Correction and red-eye removal. Smudge, scratch, fade and water resistant prints6.
- Lab quality – 30 page Auto Document Feeder: auto 2-sided print/copy/scan/colour fax: auto extend output tray.
- Save time and paper – automatic 2-sided printing.
- Creative projects made easy – rear paper feed accommodates specialty paper7, plus dedicated photo and CDs/DVDs trays.
- Easy PC-free photo printing – easy photo printing with built-in USB and memory card slots4, 4.3″ intuitive touchscreen with gesture navigation, plus lined paper and calendar templates.
- Epson Connect™3 – easily print from iPad®, iPhone®, tablets and smartphones, includes Wi-Fi Direct®2.
- Share – scan to Facebook® and the cloud for easy photo sharing5.
How to Download and Install Epson XP-860 Driver For Windows
Download / Installation Procedures
IMPORTANT: Be sure to connect your PC to the Internet while performing the following:
- Click the link, select [ Save ], specify “Save As”, then click [ Save ] to download the file.
- The downloaded file will be saved in the specified place in the self-extracting form (.exe format ).
- Double-click the downloaded .exe file. It will be decompressed and the Setup screen will be displayed. Follow the instructions to install the software and perform the necessary settings.
How to Download and Install Epson XP-860 Driver For Mac OS
Procedures for the download and installation
- Click the link. The download will start automatically.
- Files will be saved on the computer desktop.
- Double-click the file to mount the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the .pkg file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
Epson XP-860 Driver For Windows For Windows
Windows Compatible System
Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit
|Drivers and Utilities Combo Package Installer||12.2 MB||Download|
|Remote Print Driver v1.66||9.08 MB||Download|
|Printer Driver v2.22||28.24 MB||Download|
|Scanner Driver and EPSON Scan Utility v22.214.171.124||36.47 MB||Download|
Epson XP-860 Driver For Windows For Mac OS
Mac Compatible systems :
macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x
|Drivers and Utilities Combo Package Installer||11.7 MB||Download|
|Remote Print Driver v9.91||22.1 MB||Download|
|ICA Scanner Driver v5.8.7 for Image Capture||15.1 MB||Download|
|Printer Driver v9.81||51.4 MB||Download|
|Scanner Driver and EPSON Scan Utility v126.96.36.199||18.89 MB||Download|
How to Unistall Printer Driver In Your PC
After uninstalling or deleting a printer in Windows, the driver for it is not fully uninstalled. You would like to know how to manually remove the driver files.
More Epson Driver : Epson XP-850 Driver Download
To manually remove a printer driver:
- Click the Start menu and in the search field type “print management.”
- On the left side of the Print Management window, select the “All
- If present, right-click the unwanted printer and choose “Delete.”
- On the left side of the Print Management window, select the “All Drivers” folder.
- Right-click the unwanted printer and choose “Remove Driver Package.”
- Note: Using the “Remove Driver Package” option will clear all driver installation files for that device, leaving no reference to the printer that Windows could possibly use to auto-reinstall again.
Thank you for downloading printer drivers on Epsoncanon.com, don’t forget to visit again if you need a variety of other printer drivers because we will always update the latest printer drivers for Epson and Canon on this website.