Free Download Epson XP-830 Driver For Windows 10/8/7 32/64 Bit and For Mac OS – The Expression Premium XP-830 wireless Small-in-One printer delivers superior photo quality and versatility, ideal for creative projects. A 30-page Auto Document Feeder and auto 2-sided printing, copying, scanning and faxing saves time, while the auto-extend/retract output tray offers added convenience. Print vivid, borderless photos up to 8″ x 10″, or on specialty paper1 and DVDs. Easily print from your tablet or smartphone2 — with or without a router — at home or on the go. Get 4″ x 6″ photos in as fast as 12 seconds3. The intuitive 4.3″ touchscreen makes tasks simple. And, you can print Facebook® photos, coloring books and more with Epson’s Creative Print App.
As befitting its Small-In-One name, the XP-830 measures just 7.5 by 15.4 by 13.3 inches (HWD) when closed, and expands to 8.1 by 23.2 by 17.5 inches with the print tray open. It weighs 21.5 pounds. The printer sports 100-sheet main paper tray and a 20-sheet photo-paper tray that can hold up to 5-by-7-inch paper. There’s also one-sheet feeder in back for specialty paper and an auto-duplexer. To make the XP-830 this compact, Epson sacrifices paper capacity. Although the 100-sheet main tray is sufficient for a home printer, it’s meager for an MFP meant to double for home-office use, and for its price.
I timed the Epson XP-830 on our business applications suite (using QualityLogic’s hardware and software for timing), at 5.2ppm, essentially tied with the Epson XP-820 (5.1ppm), and a bit faster than the Brother MFC-J870DW (4.7ppm). The XP-830 averaged a somewhat sluggish 1 minute 54 seconds in printing out 4-by-6-inch photos.
Epson XP-830 Feature
- Superior photo quality — vivid, bright photos and sharp text, with five-color inks
- Full-featured — 30-page Auto Document Feeder; auto 2-sided print/copy/scan/color fax; auto-extend/retract output tray
- Create — print on specialty paper1 and DVDs; plus, lab-quality, borderless photos up to 8″ x 10″
- Ultimate wireless — designed for easy printing from your iPhone®, iPad®, Android™ mobile devices and many more2; includes Wi-Fi Direct®4 for router-free printing
- Fast — lab-quality 4″ x 6″ photos in as fast as 12 seconds3
- Easy — 4.3″ intuitive touchscreen with gesture navigation
- Creative Print mobile app — easily print Facebook photos and create custom cards, stationery and more
- Versatile Small-in-One — ultra powerful performance, ultra slim design
- Share — scan to Facebook and the cloud for easy photo sharing5
- Hands-free voice-activated printing** — ask Alexa to print a variety of creative projects and everyday documents, including your to-do and shopping lists
Epson XP-830 Driver Download For Windows
Windows Compatible System
Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit
|Drivers and Utilities Combo Package Installer||17.03 MB||Download|
|Printer Driver v2.52.01||34.7 MB||Download|
|Remote Print Driver v1.66||9.08 MB||Download|
|Scanner Driver and EPSON Scan Utility v220.127.116.11||26.74 MB||Download|
How to Download and Install Epson XP-830 Driver For Windows
Download / Installation Procedures
IMPORTANT: Be sure to connect your PC to the Internet while performing the following:
- Click the link, select [ Save ], specify “Save As”, then click [ Save ] to download the file.
- The downloaded file will be saved in the specified place in the self-extracting form (.exe format ).
- Double-click the downloaded .exe file. It will be decompressed and the Setup screen will be displayed. Follow the instructions to install the software and perform the necessary settings.
Epson XP-830 Driver Download For Mac OS
Mac Compatible systems :
macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x
|Drivers and Utilities Combo Package Installer||12.6 MB||Download|
|Remote Print Driver v9.91||22.1 MB||Download|
|ICA Scanner Driver v5.8.7 for Image Capture||15.1 MB||Download|
|Printer Driver v9.81||52.2 MB||Download|
|Scanner Driver and EPSON Scan Utility v18.104.22.168||20.92MB||Download|
How to Download and Install Epson XP-830 Driver For Mac OS
Procedures for the download and installation
- Click the link. The download will start automatically.
- Files will be saved on the computer desktop.
- Double-click the file to mount the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the .pkg file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
More Drivers : Canon PIXMA MP990 Driver Download
How to Unistall Printer Driver In Your PC
After uninstalling or deleting a printer in Windows, the driver for it is not fully uninstalled. You would like to know how to manually remove the driver files.
To manually remove a printer driver:
- Click the Start menu and in the search field type “print management.”
- On the left side of the Print Management window, select the “All
- If present, right-click the unwanted printer and choose “Delete.”
- On the left side of the Print Management window, select the “All Drivers” folder.
- Right-click the unwanted printer and choose “Remove Driver Package.”
- Note: Using the “Remove Driver Package” option will clear all driver installation files for that device, leaving no reference to the printer that Windows could possibly use to auto-reinstall again.
Thank you for downloading printer drivers on Epsoncanon.com, don’t forget to visit again if you need a variety of other printer drivers because we will always update the latest printer drivers for Epson and Canon on this website.