Free Download Epson XP-7100 Driver For Windows 10/8/7 32/64 Bit and For Mac OS – The 5-color Expression Premium XP-7100 wireless Small-in-One printer delivers superior photo quality and versatility, ideal for productive, creative families. Save time with a 30-page Auto Document Feeder and auto 2-sided printing, copying and scanning. Print vivid, borderless photos up to 8″ x 10″, or on specialty paper1 and DVDs. The intuitive 4.3″ touchscreen allows you to view, edit and print photos, directly from a USB or card slot2. And, you can easily print from your tablet or smartphone3 — with or without a router — at home or on the go.
Estimating 8.1 by 23.5 by 17.2 inches (HWD), and gauging 21.5 pounds, this “Little in-One” is eminently greater and heavier than its Expression Premium XP-6000 kin, yet then the XP-7100 accompanies a 30-page single-pass ADF for making two-sided duplicates and sweeps without your flipping the firsts physically. The XP-6000 and the Canon Pixma TS9120, additionally a contending inkjet AIO, don’t have ADFs.
Epson rates the XP-7100 at 15.8 pages for each moment (ppm) for monochrome pages and 11ppm for shading pages. I tried it over Ethernet from our standard Intel Core i5 testbed PC running Windows 10 Professional. The XP-7100 printed our 12-page Microsoft Word content archive at the pace of 15ppm, or barely short of its 15.8ppm rating. That is 1.3ppm quicker than its XP-6000 kin, 1.6ppm in front of the comparatively evaluated Canon TS9520, and 1.8ppm faster than the TS9120. Sibling’s lower-appraised MFP-J995DW came in 4.5ppm more slow than the XP-7100.
- Superior photo quality with 5-color inks
- 30-page ADF; auto 2-sided print/copy/scan
- Specialty paper1, DVDs; borderless up to 8″x10″
- 4.3″ touchscreen; built-in USB/card slots2
- Easy mobile printing from your tablet/smartphone
Windows Compatible System
Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit
Mac Compatible systems :
macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x
How to Download and Install Epson XP-7100 Driver For Windows
Download / Installation Procedures
IMPORTANT: Be sure to connect your PC to the Internet while performing the following:
- Click the link, select [ Save ], specify “Save As”, then click [ Save ] to download the file.
- The downloaded file will be saved in the specified place in the self-extracting form (.exe format ).
- Double-click the downloaded .exe file. It will be decompressed and the Setup screen will be displayed. Follow the instructions to install the software and perform the necessary settings.
How to Download and Install Epson XP-7100 Driver For Mac OS
Procedures for the download and installation
- Click the link. The download will start automatically.
- Files will be saved on the computer desktop.
- Double-click the file to mount the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the .pkg file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
Epson XP-7100 Driver Download For Windows
|Drivers and Utilities Combo Package Installer||13 MB||Download|
|Printer Driver v2.60||32.9 MB||Download|
|Scanner Driver and Epson Scan 2 Utility v18.104.22.168||26.5 MB||Download|
|Remote Print Driver v1.66||9.08 MB||Download|
Epson XP-7100 Driver Download For Mac OS
|Drivers and Utilities Combo Package Installer||12.3 MB||Download|
|Scanner Driver and Epson Scan 2 Utility v6.4.4||19.0 MB||Download|
|Printer Driver v10.17||41.8 MB||Download|
|Remote Print Driver v9.91||22.1 MB||Download|
How to Unistall Printer Driver In Your PC
After uninstalling or deleting a printer in Windows, the driver for it is not fully uninstalled. You would like to know how to manually remove the driver files.
More Epson Driver : Epson XP-6100 Driver Download
To manually remove a printer driver:
- Click the Start menu and in the search field type “print management.”
- On the left side of the Print Management window, select the “All
- If present, right-click the unwanted printer and choose “Delete.”
- On the left side of the Print Management window, select the “All Drivers” folder.
- Right-click the unwanted printer and choose “Remove Driver Package.”
- Note: Using the “Remove Driver Package” option will clear all driver installation files for that device, leaving no reference to the printer that Windows could possibly use to auto-reinstall again.
Thank you for downloading printer drivers on Epsoncanon.com, don’t forget to visit again if you need a variety of other printer drivers because we will always update the latest printer drivers for Epson and Canon on this website.