Free Download Epson XP-6000 Driver For Windows 10/8/7/Vista 32/64 Bit and For Mac OS – The ultra powerful, ultra slim Expression Premium XP-6000 wireless Small-in-One printer delivers superior photo quality and fast print speeds. Print 4″ x 6″ photos in as fast as 15 seconds1. With affordable, individual 5-color Claria® Premium Inks, you can print stunning borderless photos up to 8″ x 10″, plus sharp text. Save time with fast speeds — up to 15.8 ISO ppm (black) and 11.3 ISO ppm (color)† — and auto 2-sided printing. Built-in USB and memory card slots2, a 2.4″ color LCD and dedicated photo/DVD trays offer additional convenience. Plus, you can easily print from your iPad®, iPhone®, Android™ tablet or smartphone3 — with or without a router.
The Epson Expression Premium XP-6000 Small-in-One is a fundamental yet skilled photograph driven across the board inkjet printer that conveys incredible print and duplicate quality, yet its high ink expenses consign it to light-obligation use.
The XP-6000’s control board comprises off a bunch of catches and a route cushion, tied down by a 2.4-inch non-contact show. The XP-6000 uses the standard four procedure (CMYK) inks and a Photo Black ink for improving, admirably, dark territories in photographs. Paper information comprises of 100 sheets up to A4 (8.3 by 11.7 inches) and 20 premium photograph sheets up to 5 by 7 inches.
- 3-in-1 with Wireless:Wireless | Print | Copy | Scan | Photo
- Ink: Claria® Premium Ink
- ISO Print Speed†: Black: 15.8 ISO ppm; Color: 11.3 ISO ppm†
- Colors: Black, Photo Black, Cyan, Yellow, Magenta
- Scanning Resolution: 1,200 DPI x 4,800 DPI (Horizontal x Vertical)
- Scanner type: Contact image sensor (CIS)
- Number of paper trays: 2
- Paper Formats: A4, A5, A6, B5, No. 10 (Envelope), Letter, 10 x 15 cm, 13 x 18 cm, 16:9, Legal, 9 x 13 cm, 13 x 20 cm, 20 x 25 cm, DL (Envelope), C6 (Envelope)
- Duplex: Yes (A4, plain paper)
Windows Compatible System
Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit
Mac Compatible systems :
macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x
How to Download and Install Epson XP-6000 Driver For Windows
Download / Installation Procedures
IMPORTANT: Be sure to connect your PC to the Internet while performing the following:
- Click the link, select [ Save ], specify “Save As”, then click [ Save ] to download the file.
- The downloaded file will be saved in the specified place in the self-extracting form (.exe format ).
- Double-click the downloaded .exe file. It will be decompressed and the Setup screen will be displayed. Follow the instructions to install the software and perform the necessary settings.
How to Download and Install Epson XP-6000 Driver For Mac OS
Procedures for the download and installation
- Click the link. The download will start automatically.
- Files will be saved on the computer desktop.
- Double-click the file to mount the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the .pkg file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
Epson XP-6000 Driver Download For Windows
|Drivers and Utilities Combo Package Installer||12.0MB||Download|
|Printer Driver v2.61.01||25.2 MB||Download|
|Scanner Driver and Epson Scan 2 Utility v18.104.22.168||26.4 MB||Download|
|Remote Print Driver v1.66||9.08 MB||Download|
Epson XP-6000 Driver Download For Mac OS
|Drivers and Utilities Combo Package Installer||13.7 MB||Download|
|Remote Print Driver v9.91||22.1 MB||Download|
|Printer Driver v10.08||38.8 MB||Download|
|Scanner Driver and Epson Scan 2 Utility v6.4.1||18.8 MB||Download|
How to Unistall Printer Driver In Your PC
After uninstalling or deleting a printer in Windows, the driver for it is not fully uninstalled. You would like to know how to manually remove the driver files.
More Epson Driver : Epson XP-5100 Driver Download
To manually remove a printer driver:
- Click the Start menu and in the search field type “print management.”
- On the left side of the Print Management window, select the “All
- If present, right-click the unwanted printer and choose “Delete.”
- On the left side of the Print Management window, select the “All Drivers” folder.
- Right-click the unwanted printer and choose “Remove Driver Package.”
- Note: Using the “Remove Driver Package” option will clear all driver installation files for that device, leaving no reference to the printer that Windows could possibly use to auto-reinstall again.
Thank you for downloading printer drivers on Epsoncanon.com, don’t forget to visit again if you need a variety of other printer drivers because we will always update the latest printer drivers for Epson and Canon on this website.