Download Driver Epson XP-530 Full Version For Windows and Mac OS – The Expression Premium XP-530 wireless Small-in-One printer delivers superior photo quality for vivid, borderless prints up to 8″ x 10″. Save time with auto 2-sided printing. Easily print from your iPad, iPhone, tablet or smartphone1 — with or without a router — at home or on the go. You can also print 4″ x 6″ photos in as fast as 20 seconds3. Use the built-in card slot4, plus lined paper and calendar templates, for simple, PC-free printing.
The XP-530 is the cheapest model in Epson’s Expression Premium range of inkjet multifunction printers (MFPs). Geared toward creative users, it uses Epson’s five-ink engine, which combines a pigment-based black for text printing, with dye-based black, cyan, magenta and yellow inks for graphics and photos.
You can share the Expression Premium XP-530 via a wireless network, print from or scan to an inserted SD memory card, print from iPhones and Android devices, and print automatically on both sides of a sheet of paper (duplex printing), although there’s no fax modem.
Other features include a built-in A4 scanner and copier, and duplex (two-sided) printing. The XP-530 includes Wi-Fi and USB connectivity, along with Apple’s AirPrint for printing from iOS devices, and Epson’s own EpsonConnect feature that allows you to print over the Internet by emailing photos to the printer when you’re away from home.
Fortunately, things quickly improve when you start using the XP-530. For a start, it’s an incredibly quick colour printer at this price, spitting out 6x4in colour photos in around a minute each, and despatching our colour graphics test at 6.4 pages per minute (ppm) – more than 50% quicker than we’d expect. Its black text speed of 9.0ppm is less impressive, but switching to draft quality produced faint but acceptable results at 16.3ppm. A single, black A4 photocopy took 16 seconds, while a colour copy took 24 seconds.
The scanner was similarly quick, needing just 10 seconds to preview an A4 page or to capture it at 150 dots per inch (dpi). Capturing a 6×4″ photo at 600dpi took just 25 seconds, but repeating the job at 1,200dpi was slow, at two minutes and 16 seconds.
Epson XP-530 Specs
- 5-colour inkjet printer
- Print resolution – 5760x1440dpi
- Scanner resolution – 1200x2400dpi
- Connectivity – Wi-Fi, USB, Apple AirPrint
- Paper tray – 100 sheets A4
- Dimensions – 390x341x138mm
- Weight – 6.2kg
Well, above is a brief review of the Epson XP-530 Printer that you might not know. Now, let’s get to the point which is the Epson XP-530 Driver that you can download directly under this article.
Epson XP-530 Driver Download For Windows
Windows Compatible System
Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit
|Remote Print Driver v1.66||9.08 MB||Download|
|Drivers and Utilities Combo Package Installer||13.1 MB||Download|
|Scanner Driver and EPSON Scan Utility v220.127.116.11||26.74 MB||Download|
|Printer Driver v2.52||42.98 MB||Download|
How to Download and Install Epson XP-530 Driver For Windows
Download / Installation Procedures
IMPORTANT: Be sure to connect your PC to the Internet while performing the following:
- Click the link, select [ Save ], specify “Save As”, then click [ Save ] to download the file.
- The downloaded file will be saved in the specified place in the self-extracting form (.exe format ).
- Double-click the downloaded .exe file. It will be decompressed and the Setup screen will be displayed. Follow the instructions to install the software and perform the necessary settings.
Epson XP-530 Driver Download For Mac OS
Mac Compatible systems :
macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x
|Drivers and Utilities Combo Package Installer||13.3MB||Download|
|Remote Print Driver v9.91||22.1 MB||Download|
|ICA Scanner Driver v5.8.7 for Image Capture||15.1 MB||Download|
|Printer Driver v9.81||52.2 MB||Download|
|Scanner Driver and EPSON Scan Utility v18.104.22.168||20.98 MB||Download|
How to Download and Install Epson XP-530 Driver For Mac OS
Procedures for the download and installation
- Click the link. The download will start automatically.
- Files will be saved on the computer desktop.
- Double-click the file to mount the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the .pkg file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
More Drivers : Epson XP-520 Driver Download
How to Unistall Printer Driver In Your PC
After uninstalling or deleting a printer in Windows, the driver for it is not fully uninstalled. You would like to know how to manually remove the driver files.
To manually remove a printer driver:
- Click the Start menu and in the search field type “print management.”
- On the left side of the Print Management window, select the “All
- If present, right-click the unwanted printer and choose “Delete.”
- On the left side of the Print Management window, select the “All Drivers” folder.
- Right-click the unwanted printer and choose “Remove Driver Package.”
- Note: Using the “Remove Driver Package” option will clear all driver installation files for that device, leaving no reference to the printer that Windows could possibly use to auto-reinstall again.
Thank you for downloading printer drivers on Epsoncanon.com, don’t forget to visit again if you need a variety of other printer drivers because we will always update the latest printer drivers for Epson and Canon on this website.