Free Download Epson XP-424 Driver For Windows 10/8/7/Vista//Xp 32/64 Bit and For Mac OS – Impressive and easy to use, the space-saving Expression Home XP-424 Small-in-One printer offers high-quality printing. Setup and navigation is a snap with the hi-res, 2.5″ color LCD. Combine it with the built-in card slot1 to view, crop and print borderless photos, PC-free. Print from virtually anywhere, with or without a network – even from your iPad®, iPhone®, tablet or smartphone2. Easily scan and share on Facebook® or cloud services with the included software3. Print lined paper and calendars with included templates. Plus, a 100-sheet paper capacity and individual inks mean you’ll reload paper less often and replace only the color you need.
- 3-in-1: Print / Copy / Scan
- Ink: 4-color DURABrite® Ultra pigment ink
- The printer is designed for use with Epson cartridges only, not third-
party cartridges or ink.‡
- ISO Print Speed: Black: 9.0 ISO ppm†; Color: 4.5 ISO ppm†
Epson XP-424 Specifications
- 4-color (CMYK) drop-on-demand MicroPiezo® inkjet technology
Minimum Ink Droplet Size:
- 3 picoliters
Maximum Print Resolution:
- 5760 x 1440 optimized dpi
ISO Print Speed:
- Black: 9.0 ISO ppm†
- Color: 4.5 ISO ppm†
- 4 individual ink cartridges
Ink Yield Information:
- 220 Standard-capacity Black, Cyan, Magenta, Yellow
- (Yield, ISO pages — Black: 175, Color: 165)
- 220XL High-capacity Black, Cyan, Magenta, Yellow
- (Yield, ISO pages — Black: 500 Color: 450)
Well, above is a brief review of the Epson XP-424 printer that you might not know. Now, let’s get to the point which is the Epson XP-424 Driver that you can download directly under this article.
Epson XP-424 Driver Download For Windows 32/64 Bit
Windows Compatible System
Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit
|Drivers and Utilities Combo Package Installer||15.5 MB||Download|
|Remote Print Driver v1.66||9.08 MB||Download|
|Scanner Driver and EPSON Scan Utility v188.8.131.52||22.72 MB||Download|
|Printer Driver v2.21||23.97 MB||Download|
How to Download and Install Epson XP-424 Driver For Windows
Download / Installation Procedures
IMPORTANT: Be sure to connect your PC to the Internet while performing the following:
- Click the link, select [ Save ], specify “Save As”, then click [ Save ] to download the file.
- The downloaded file will be saved in the specified place in the self-extracting form (.exe format ).
- Double-click the downloaded .exe file. It will be decompressed and the Setup screen will be displayed. Follow the instructions to install the software and perform the necessary settings
Epson XP-424 Driver Download For Mac OS
Mac OS Compatible systems :
macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x
|Drivers and Utilities Combo Package Installer||11.9 MB||Download|
|Remote Print Driver v9.91||22.1 MB||Download|
|ICA Scanner Driver v5.8.7 for Image Capture||15.1 MB||Download|
|Printer Driver v9.81||41.4 MB||Download|
|Scanner Driver and EPSON Scan Utility v184.108.40.206||17.09 MB||Download|
How to Download and Install Epson XP-424 Driver For Mac OS
Procedures for the download and installation
- Click the link. The download will start automatically.
- Files will be saved on the computer desktop.
- Double-click the file to mount the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the .pkg file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
How to Unistall Printer Driver In Your PC
After uninstalling or deleting a printer in Windows, the driver for it is not fully uninstalled. You would like to know how to manually remove the driver files.
To manually remove a printer driver:
- Click the Start menu and in the search field type “print management.”
- On the left side of the Print Management window, select the “All
- If present, right-click the unwanted printer and choose “Delete.”
- On the left side of the Print Management window, select the “All Drivers” folder.
- Right-click the unwanted printer and choose “Remove Driver Package.”
- Note: Using the “Remove Driver Package” option will clear all driver installation files for that device, leaving no reference to the printer that Windows could possibly use to auto-reinstall again.
More Drivers : Epson XP-420 Driver Download
Thank you for downloading printer drivers on Epsoncanon.com, don’t forget to visit again if you need a variety of other printer drivers because we will always update the latest printer drivers for Epson and Canon on this website.