Epson WorkForce WF-7720 Driver – Powered by PrecisionCore®, the WorkForce WF-7720 wide-format all-in-one printer quickly produces print-shop-quality borderless prints up to 13″ x 19″ and scans up to 11″ x 17″. A versatile inkjet, it features 500-sheet capacity, dual trays, plus a rear feed for specialty paper, ensuring powerful productivity for any office. It also includes auto 2-sided print, copy, scan and fax, plus a 35-page Auto Document Feeder. Use the 4.3″ color touchscreen for easy navigation and control. Featuring the ultimate in wired and wireless networking, the WF-7720 makes it easy to print from tablets and smartphones1, and includes Wi-Fi Direct®2, Ethernet and NFC3.
- Ink: 4-color DURABrite® Ultra pigment ink
- ISO Print Speed: Black: 18 ISO ppm†; Color: 10 ISO ppm†
- Model: C11CG37201
Paper handling consists of a 500-sheet tray. The WF-7720 Business Edition also includes a rear-feed specialty tray and a 35-sheet automatic document feeder.
Output capacity is 125 sheets. As it’s a wide-format printer, the WF-7720 supports paper sizes of up to 13″ x 19″. Automatic duplexing is standard.
Scanning is done via a color CIS sensor. It supports scan-to-PC, scan-to-cloud, scan-to-email, scan-to-flash drive and scan-to-PDF.
Faxing is supported via a 33.6kbps modem. Memory is up to 550 pages and PC faxing is standard.
In terms of replacement ink, Epson offers both standard and high-capacity ink in four individual cartridges. It also offers an extra-high-capacity black ink cartridges with a yield of 2,200 pages. We’ve done our cost-per-page calculations based on the yield and prices of the extra-high-capacity black and high-capacity yellow/cyan/magenta cartridges. Therefore, the cost per page is 3.1 cents in black and 11.3 cents in color.
These calculations prove that the operating costs are pretty reasonable (color cost per page can average 15 cents in inkjet devices). By using the higher capacity replacement ink cartridges, duplex printing and other environmental features, users can save on printing costs in the long run.
Epson WorkForce WF-7720 Specifications
- Get Performance Beyond Laser™ — the WorkForce WF-7720, powered by PrecisionCore
- Print-shop quality — borderless prints up to 13″ x 19″
- Economical — uses up to 80 percent less power vs. color laser printers4
- High-volume printing — 500-sheet capacity, dual trays, plus a rear feed for specialty paper; 125-sheet output tray
- Auto 2-sided print, copy, scan and fax — plus 35-page Auto Document Feeder
- Easy navigation and control — intuitive 4.3″ color touchscreen
- Ultimate wireless printing and networking — print from iPad®, iPhone®, Android™ tablets and smartphones1; includes Wi-Fi Direct2, Ethernet and NFC3
- Large scans — easily scan up to 11″ x 17″ with 2-sided Auto Document Feeder
- Fast printing — 18 ISO ppm (black) and 10 ISO ppm (color)†; ideal for home office or small office productivity
- Extra large, high-capacity ink cartridges available — for high-volume printing
- Hands-free voice-activated printing** — ask Alexa to print a variety of creative projects and everyday documents, including your to-do and shopping lists.
More Drivers :
Epson WorkForce WF-7720 Driver Compatibility
Windows 10 (32-bit) Windows 10 (64-bit) Windows 8.1 (32-bit) Windows 8.1 (64-bit) Windows 8 (32-bit) Windows 8 (64-bit) Windows 7 (32-bit) Windows 7 (64-bit) Windows Vista (32-bit) Windows Vista (64-bit)
Englis Français Español Italiano Deutsch Dansk Suomi Nederlands Norsk Svenska Русский لعربية Čeština Ελληνικά Magyar Polski Português Türkçe Eesti Hrvatski Lietuvių Latviešu Slovenščina Slovensky Українська Български Română Bahasa Indonesia 日本語한국어繁 體中文 ไทย简体中文
Epson WorkForce WF-7720 Driver For Windows
|File Name||Size||Download Link|
|Remote Print Driver v1.66||8.41 MB||Download|
|Printer Driver v2.63||33.2 MB||Download|
|Drivers and Utilities Combo Package Installer||11.3 MB||Download|
|Scanner Driver and Epson Scan 2 Utility v220.127.116.11||26.2 MB||Download|
|Recovery Mode Firmware version FA27HC||35.6 MB||Download|
Epson WorkForce WF-7720 Driver For Mac OS
|File Name||Size||Download Link|
|Drivers and Utilities Combo Package Installer||13.5 MB||Download|
|Remote Print Driver v9.91||22.1 MB||Download|
|Printer Driver v10.08||37.8 MB||Download|
|Scanner Driver and Epson Scan 2 Utility v6.4.1||18.5 MB||Download|
|Recovery Mode Firmware version FA27HC||41.3 MB||Download|
Epson WorkForce WF-7720 Driver For Linux
|File Name||Version||Download Link|
|ESC/P-R Driver 2 (generic driver)||1.0.30||Download|
|Epson Printer Utility||1.0.2||Download|
Step to install Epson WorkForce WF-7720 Driver :
- Specify the driver that corresponds to your operating system and then select a driver please look at the link provided.
- Install the driver by means of a double click on the .exe file you have downloaded and follow instruction.
- Then waiting drivers finished of install and turn on your printer and then connect with device or computer.
Step to remove Epson WorkForce WF-7720 Driver :
- Click the menu at the bottom of the laptop (PC) and then open the control panel and then click on the remove the program.
- Find a driver you want to delete , double click on the driver then you get a confirmation message from the window .
- Choose yes to delete driver. and wait until the deletion is completed.
Thank you for downloading this blog. Do not forget to visit again, as there will be many other printer drivers to be shared.