Epson WorkForce Pro WF-R5690 Driver | Softtware | Firmware | and Support Download For Windows 10, 8, 7 , Mac OS and Linux – The WorkForce Pro WF-R5690 multifunction printer offers heavy-duty, low-cost printing. Powered by Epson’s new PrecisionCore™ printing technology, it features a Replaceable Ink Pack System that delivers up to 50,000 pages without changing the ink packs1. And, it produces professional-quality prints – fast. Get low-maintenance, high-volume color printing plus a high monthly duty cycle. The WF-R5690 includes auto 2-sided printing, copying, scanning and faxing. PCL2/genuine PostScript® 3™ support makes it ideal for shared printing on a network. Along with a Universal printer driver and Web Config, it’s also enabled with remote printer data collection compatible with MPS software solutions.
- 4-in-1 with Wireless, Ethernet & PCL: Print / Copy / Scan / Fax
- Ink: Four DuraBrite® Ultra Ink packs1
- The printer is designed for use with Epson packs only, not third-party packs or ink.‡
- ISO Print Speed: Black: 20 ISO ppm†; Color: 20 ISO ppm†
- Model: C11CE27201
The Epson Workforce Pro WF-R5690 printer is designed as an affordable option to color laser jet printers. Epson positions the WF-R5690 for small offices and enterprise workgroups that need easy-to-maintain hardware and an affordable way to print in color.
The CRN Test Center got its hands on a review unit of the Epson WorkForce Pro WF-R5690 and took it through its paces. Here is what we found.
Epson flips the ink economics of the WorkForce Pro WF-R5690 on its head by selling ink in bulk, as opposed to selling it by itsy-bitsy expensive cartridges. With the WF-R5690, Epson customers buy ink by the bag. Epson charges about $100 to replace each of the three ink pouches and $150 for black.
Epson WorkForce Pro WF-R5690 Overview
This Replaceable Ink Pack System, as Espson calls it, can deliver up to 50,000 pages without changing the ink and is Epson’s own version of the popular continuous ink systems being rolled out by competitors.
The WF-R5690 is a multifunction printer that prints, scans, copies and faxes. It’s tested to deliver 20 pages per minute for both color and black-and-white copies and 11 pages per minute for two-sided printing. The WF-R5690 has two 250-sheet trays.
Standout features beyond Epson’s Replaceable Ink Pack System include the fact it’s extremely easy to set up, taking about 40 minutes from closed box to printing, scanning and faxing. In addition, the ink packs were easy to add and remove — not one mess.
Rear connectors include an Ethernet, RJ11 and a USB port. On the front side is a 4-inch color touch-screen display along with a USB port for self-serve printing. Wireless support includes Wireless LAN IEEE, Wi-Fi Direct and Epson Connect for printing directly from mobile devices.
But Epson’s real hope is to win the hearts of laser loyalists unwilling to consider inkjet as a viable and affordable alternative. Although we did not test for power consumption, Epson claims the WF-R5690 uses up to 70 percent less power than laser printers and can cut paper consumption in half with two-sided printing.
When CRN compared WF-R5690 prints to comparable color laser prints, the former prints were noticeably more detailed.
There also are a number of partner- and service-friendly aspects to the printer. For starters, the WF-R5690 supports remote diagnostics by service providers and has fewer moving parts, reducing the odds of mechanical breakdowns.
Epson WorkForce Pro WF-R5690 Feature
- Powered by PrecisionCore — the next generation of inkjet printing technology
- Low intervention — Replaceable Ink Pack System lets you print or copy up to 50,000 ISO pages without changing the ink packs1; up to 580 sheets total paper capacity with optional second paper tray
- Fast output — prints at speeds of 20 ISO ppm (black) and 20 ISO ppm (color)
- Do more — 35-page duplex Auto Document Feeder; auto duplexing (print, copy, scan, fax); Document Capture Pro software included
- Professional-quality results — laser-sharp text and brilliant colors on a wide variety of media
- Duty cycle — up to 45,000-page monthly duty cycle3
- Drivers and utilities — Universal printer driver; PCL2 and genuine PostScript 3 support
- Security features — PIN number certification for job release; user control access, printer and network settings via Web Config with printer’s IP address; SSL/TLS security; IPsec
- Built-in connectivity — includes Ethernet, USB, wireless b/g/n4 and Wi-Fi Direct®4; easily print from tablets and smartphones5, including remote printing and access to Cloud
- Enabled for remote printer data collection — compatible with MPS software solutions from PrintFleet®, ECi (FMAudit®) and others
Epson WorkForce Pro WF-R5690 Driver Compatibility
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x, and Linux
Another Printer Drivers : Epson WorkForce Pro WF-R5190 Driver Download
Epson WorkForce Pro WF-R5690 Driver and Software Download For Windows
|File Name||Size||Download Link|
|Drivers and Utilities Combo Package – Standard||303 MB||Download|
|Firmware Update version GH29I8||112 MB||Download|
Epson WorkForce Pro WF-R5690 Driver and Software Download For Mac OS
|File Name||Size||Download Link|
|Drivers and Utilities Combo Package – Standard||149 MB||Download|
|Firmware Update version GH29I8||114 MB||Download|
Step to install Epson WorkForce Pro WF-R5690 driver:
- Specify the driver that corresponds to your operating system and then select a driver please look at the link provided.
- Install the driver by means of a double click on the .exe file you have downloaded and follow instruction.
- Then waiting drivers finished of install and turn on your printer and then connect with device or computer.
Step to remove Epson WorkForce Pro WF-R5690 driver:
- Click the menu at the bottom of the laptop (PC) and then open the control panel and then click on the remove the program.
- Find a driver you want to delete , double click on the driver then you get a confirmation message from the window .
- Choose yes to delete driver. and wait until the deletion is completed.
Thank you for downloading printer drivers on Epsoncanon.com, don’t forget to visit again if you need a variety of other printer drivers because we will always update the latest printer drivers for Epson and Canon on this website.