The lowest-cost multifunction monochrome printing in its class.1
DOWNLOAD PRINTER DRIVER EPSON WORKFORCE PRO WF-M5694 – The WorkForce Pro WF-M5694 multifunction monochrome printer provides the lowest-cost monochrome printing in its class1. Designed for small workgroups, it requires little intervention, with a 10,000-page cartridge yield2, 580-sheet maximum paper capacity3 and 45,000 page monthly duty cycle4. Professional-quality documents can be printed at fast speeds — 20 ISO ppm (black)†. The device supports auto 2-sided printing, copying, scanning and faxing. Network setup and security features provide seamless integration and administration into wired and wireless environments, via Universal drivers, PCL5 and PostScript®. Powered by PrecisionCore® printing technology, the WF-M5694 delivers Performance Beyond Laser™.
Monochrome inkjet all-in-one printers are a rare breed, and the Epson WorkForce Pro WF-M5694 ($399.99), geared to small workgroups, is a welcome addition to this exclusive club. Employing Epson’s PrecisionCore print-head technology, designed to improve both speed and output quality, the WF-M5694 is built to go head-to-head with laser printers. Although it doesn’t quite live up to the Editors’ Choice HP LaserJet Pro MFP M426fdw$449.00 at Amazon, it delivers most of that printer’s speed, and even a slightly lower running cost, and is a good choice for a workgroup, or a small or micro office.
Epson WorkForce Pro WF-M5694 Printing Speed
I timed the WF-M5694 at 17.7 pages per minute (ppm), in printing the text-only (Word) portion of our new business applications suite, within range of Epson’s 20ppm rated speed. Its first-page-out time averaged 9 seconds. In printing our full business suite, which includes PDF, PowerPoint, and Excel files in addition to the aforementioned Word document, the WF-2760 averaged 13.5ppm.
We haven’t tested any other mono inkjet all-in-one printers with our new suite, and thus can’t directly compare the WF-M5694’s speed with that of the HP M426fdw, but based their timings on similar test documents in each suite, the WF-M5694 turned in a very respectable speed, seemingly slower than the M426fdw but not by as much as you’d expect considering the latter’s 40ppm speed rating.
Epson WorkForce Pro WF-M5694 Featured
- Cost savings — the lowest-cost monochrome printing in its class1
- Low intervention — print up to 10,000 black pages without changing the cartridge2; up to 580 sheets maximum paper capacity3 with optional second paper tray
- Do more — 35-page duplex Auto Document Feeder; auto 2-sided print, copy, scan and fax; Document Capture Pro scanning software included
- Fast output — prints at speeds of 20 ISO ppm (black)†
- Heavy-duty networked workgroup printing — 45,000-page monthly duty cycle; up to 2500 pages recommended monthly for high-volume printing4
- Security features — secure PIN printing, user access control, Web Config and more
- Professional-quality results — laser-sharp text on a wide variety of media with DURABrite® Ultra Ink
- Built-in networking — wired and wireless connectivity plus Wi-Fi Direct®6; also print from smartphones, tablets and the cloud7
- Included drivers and utilities — Universal driver, PCL5 and Adobe® PostScript® 3™
- Get Performance Beyond Laser — the WorkForce Pro WF-M5694, powered by PrecisionCore
Epson WorkForce Pro WF-M5694 Driver Compaibility
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x, and Linux
YOU MAY LIKE : Epson WorkForce ST-3000 Driver and Software
Download Driver Epson WorkForce Pro WF-M5694
Epson WorkForce Pro WF-M5694 Driver For Windows
|File Name||Size||Download Link|
|Printer Driver – Standard v2.46.01||20.9 MB||Download|
|Scanner Driver and EPSON Scan Utility v22.214.171.124||37.7 MB||Download|
|Drivers and Utilities Combo Package Installer||12.0 MB||Download|
|EPSON Universal Print Driver x32 (Core Files) v2.69.1||24.3 MB||Download|
|EPSON Universal Print Driver v2.69.1||23.5 MB||Download|
|Remote Print Driver v1.66||8.41 MB||Download|
|Printer Driver – PS3 PostScript v1.00||2.09 MB||Download|
Epson WorkForce Pro WF-M5694 Driver For Mac OS
|File Name||Size||Download Link|
|Epson WorkForce Pro WF-M5694 Drivers and Utilities Combo Package||319 MB||Download|
Step to install Epson WorkForce Pro WF-M5694 driver:
- Specify the driver that corresponds to your operating system and then select a driver please look at the link provided.
- Install the driver by means of a double click on the .exe file you have downloaded and follow instruction.
- Then waiting drivers finished of install and turn on your printer and then connect with device or computer.
Step to remove Epson WorkForce Pro WF-M5694 driver:
- Click the menu at the bottom of the laptop (PC) and then open the control panel and then click on the remove the program.
- Find a driver you want to delete , double click on the driver then you get a confirmation message from the window .
- Choose yes to delete driver. and wait until the deletion is completed.
Thank you for downloading printer drivers on Epsoncanon.com, don’t forget to visit again if you need a variety of other printer drivers because we will always update the latest printer drivers for Epson and Canon on this website.