A fast, cost-effective multifunction printer for workgroup productivity.
Epson WF-6590 Driver, Software, Firmware and Support Download For Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac OS and Linux – The Epson WorkForce Pro WF-6590 letter/legal-size multifunction printer, powered by PrecisionCore®, saves up to 50 percent on printing costs vs. color lasers1. Minimize downtime with Epson’s highest-yield cartridges, which print up to 7000 black/color pages2 before replacement, and a paper capacity up to 1580 sheets3. Epson’s fastest office multifunction printer, the WF-6590 delivers pro-quality documents as fast as 24 ISO ppm (black/color)†. Fast auto-duplex printing, scanning, copying and faxing saves time and improves workflow. IT tools and security features make network integration seamless for shared printing. And, it’s enabled with remote data collection compatible with leading third-party MPS software solutions4.
The WorkForce Pro WF-6590 ($549.99) is Epson’s highest-end color multifunction printer (MFP) for letter- and legal-size printing. Although an inkjet, it is built to go toe-to-toe with color lasers. Among the WF-6590’sBest Price at Amazon assets are blazing speed, low running costs, a wide range of connectivity choices (including Wi-Fi Direct and NFC), and enough paper capacity for heavy-duty printing. Its output quality is solid across the board. Like its tabloid-size counterpart, the Epson WorkForce Pro WF-8590 $1,499.99 at Epson, it’s an impressive enough machine to take home our Editors’ Choice.
Epson WorkForce Pro WF-6590 Feature and Design
As a relatively heavy-duty MFP, the WF-6590 is a large machine. It measures 20.2 by 20.3 by 20.6 inches (HWD) when closed for storage, and up to 21.3 by 20.3 by 29.8.1 inches when printing. It should be easy enough to find room for in a small office, though not on your desk. You may want to enlist two people to help move it into place, as it weighs 68 pounds.
Atop the printer is a legal-size flatbed, plus an automatic document feeder (ADF) that can hold up to 50 sheets. The ADF supports single-pass scanning of two-sided documents. There is also an auto-duplexer for two-sided printing. The panel located below the front of the flatbed tilts slightly upward for easy reading. It includes a 4.3-inch color touch screen, with which you can easily access menus to control MFP functions, an alphanumeric keypad, and assorted function buttons. Below the front panel is a USB thumb from which you can print files, as well as scan documents to it.
With a 75,000-page maximum monthly duty cycle and a recommended monthly duty cycle of 5,000 pages, the WF-6590 is built to print in volume. It has a 580-sheet standard paper capacity, split between a 500-sheet main tray and an 80-sheet multipurpose feeder. Up to two additional 500-sheet trays ($199.99 each) can be added, for a maximum capacity of 1,580 sheets. This is better paper handling than the Epson WorkForce Pro WF-5690Best Price at Amazon, our Editors’ Choice color MFP, which has a standard paper capacity of 330 sheets and a maximum capacity of 580 sheets.
Epson WorkForce Pro WF-6590 Specification
- Cost savings — up to 50 percent lower printing costs vs. color lasers1
- Low intervention — print or copy up to 7000 black/color pages without changing cartridges2
- Epson’s fastest office multifunction printer — 24 ISO ppm (black), 24 ISO ppm (color)†
- Versatile media handling — fast auto duplexing (print, copy, scan, fax); up to 1580-sheet total paper capacity3
- Security features — PIN number certification for job release; user control access, printer and network settings via Web Config with printer’s IP address; SSL/TLS security, IPsec
- Pro-quality documents — long-lasting results with DURABrite® Pro cartridges
- Drivers and utilities — remote printing and Cloud access; Universal printer driver; PCL5 and PostScript® 3™ support
- Powered by PrecisionCore — the next generation of inkjet printing technology
- Enabled for remote printer data collection — compatible with MPS software solutions from PrintFleet®, ECi (FMAudit®), PrintAudit® and others
- Duty cycle — up to 75,000 pages monthly6
Epson WorkForce Pro WF-6590 Driver Compatibility
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x, and Linux
Another Printer Driver : Epson WorkForce Pro WF-M5799 Driver Download
Download Driver Epson WorkForce Pro WF-6590
Epson WorkForce Pro WF-6590 Driver For Windows
|File Name||Size||Download Link|
|Epson WorkForce Pro WF-6590 Drivers and Utilities Combo Package||302 MB||Download|
Epson WorkForce Pro WF-6590 Driver For Mac OS
|File Name||Size||Download Link|
|Epson WorkForce Pro WF-6590 Drivers and Utilities Combo Package||347 MB||Download|
Step to install Epson WorkForce Pro WF-6590 driver:
- Specify the driver that corresponds to your operating system and then select a driver please look at the link provided.
- Install the driver by means of a double click on the .exe file you have downloaded and follow instruction.
- Then waiting drivers finished of install and turn on your printer and then connect with device or computer.
Step to remove Epson WorkForce Pro WF-6590 driver:
- Click the menu at the bottom of the laptop (PC) and then open the control panel and then click on the remove the program.
- Find a driver you want to delete , double click on the driver then you get a confirmation message from the window .
- Choose yes to delete driver. and wait until the deletion is completed.
Thank you for downloading printer drivers on Epsoncanon.com, don’t forget to visit again if you need a variety of other printer drivers because we will always update the latest printer drivers for Epson and Canon on this website.