Free Download Epson WorkForce Pro WF-5190 Driver For Windows and Mac OS – The Epson WorkForce Pro WF-5190 is Epson’s top-of-the-line—which also means most expensive—single-function WorkForce Pro model. But while it’s pricey for an inkjet printer, it’s better understood as a serious challenger to lasers, with its high-quality output and both faster speed and a lower running cost than color lasers that cost twice as much. Factor in paper handling that’s also a match for typical lasers, and the WF-5190 is an easy pick as our Editors’ Choice for moderate-duty printing in a small office or heavy-duty printing in a micro office.
The WF-5190 also offers excellent paper handling, with a 250-sheet front drawer, an 80-sheet rear tray, and a duplexer (for two-sided printing) standard. That should easily be enough for most micro and small offices. If you need more, you can boost the capacity to 580 sheets with a second 250-sheet tray.
PrecisionCore technology ensures each nozzle on the print head delivers up to 50,000 droplets per second. The result? Fast print speeds that rival those of colour lasers. The WorkForce Pro WF-5190 delivers professional quality, two-sided colour prints at super fast print speeds, making it easy to increase productivity, without compromising quality. Boasting drastically improved print speeds of up to 20 ISO ppm (black) and 20 ISO ppm† (colour), any project can be handled with speed and ease.
Epson WorkForce Pro WF-5190 Specifications
Epson WorkForce Pro WF-5190 Feature
- Get Performance Beyond Laser™ – the WorkForce WF-5190, powered by PrecisionCore™
- Cost savings – up to 50 percent vs. colour laser1
- Heavy-duty, reliable performance – 35,000-page monthly duty cycle; up to 2500 pages recommended monthly for high-volume printing2
- Fast output – prints at speeds of 20 ISO ppm (black) and 20 ISO ppm (colour)†
- Professional-quality results – laser-sharp text and brilliant colours on a wide variety of media
- Do more – Auto 2-sided print with Document Capture Pro software included
- Low intervention – print or copy up to 4000 black and colour pages without changing the cartridge; up to 580 sheets total paper capacity with optional second paper tray
- Easy networking and administration – network setup and security features for wired and wireless4 connections; supports PCL5 and PostScript®
The Epson WorkForce Pro WF-5190 is an impressive beast in almost every way. It offers an attractive balance of speed, output quality, and paper handling, and then ups the ante with extras, like mobile printing and a low running cost. If you don’t need quite its level of capability, either the Epson WP-4020 or the HP 8100 can be a good fit at a lower price. But for moderate to heavy-duty printing in a micro or small office, the WF-5190 is our Editors’ Choice.
Well, above is a brief review of the Epson WorkForce Pro WF-5190 Printer that you might not know. Now, let’s get to the point which is the Epson WorkForce Pro WF-5190 Driver that you can download directly under this article.
Epson WorkForce Pro WF-5190 Driver Download For Windows
Windows Compatible System
Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit
|Firmware Update version GL14I6||53.5 MB||Download|
|Drivers and Utilities Combo Package – PS3 PostScript||23.03 MB||Download|
|Printer Driver – Standard v2.48.01||24.8 MB||Download|
|Remote Print Driver v1.66||9.08 MB||Download|
How to Download and Install Epson WorkForce Pro WF-5190 Driver For Windows
Download / Installation Procedures
IMPORTANT: Be sure to connect your PC to the Internet while performing the following:
- Click the link, select [ Save ], specify “Save As”, then click [ Save ] to download the file.
- The downloaded file will be saved in the specified place in the self-extracting form (.exe format ).
- Double-click the downloaded .exe file. It will be decompressed and the Setup screen will be displayed. Follow the instructions to install the software and perform the necessary settings.
Epson WorkForce Pro WF-5190 Driver Download For Mac OS
Mac Compatible systems :
macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x
|Drivers and Utilities Combo Package Installer||12.7 MB||Download|
|Printer Driver v10.18||69.3 MB||Download|
|Remote Print Driver v9.91||22.1 MB||Download|
|Printer Driver – PS3 PostScript v1.10||0.47 MB||Download|
How to Download and Install Epson WorkForce Pro WF-5190 Driver For Mac OS
Procedures for the download and installation
- Click the link. The download will start automatically.
- Files will be saved on the computer desktop.
- Double-click the file to mount the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the .pkg file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
More Drivers : Epson WorkForce Pro WF-5110 Driver Download
How to Unistall Printer Driver In Your PC
After uninstalling or deleting a printer in Windows, the driver for it is not fully uninstalled. You would like to know how to manually remove the driver files.
To manually remove a printer driver:
- Click the Start menu and in the search field type “print management.”
- On the left side of the Print Management window, select the “All
- If present, right-click the unwanted printer and choose “Delete.”
- On the left side of the Print Management window, select the “All Drivers” folder.
- Right-click the unwanted printer and choose “Remove Driver Package.”
- Note: Using the “Remove Driver Package” option will clear all driver installation files for that device, leaving no reference to the printer that Windows could possibly use to auto-reinstall again.
Thank you for downloading printer drivers on Epsoncanon.com, don’t forget to visit again if you need a variety of other printer drivers because we will always update the latest printer drivers for Epson and Canon on this website.