Free Download Epson WorkForce Pro WF-5110 Driver For Windows and Mac OS – Epson’s new WorkForce Pro printer is perfect for the business environment. The WF-5110DW benefits from low running costs, low power consumption, fast print speeds and features designed for easy business integration. Automatic double-sided printing makes any job easy and efficient.
The Epson WorkForce Pro WF-5110 is yet another example of an inkjet printer designed to go head to head with color lasers. It delivers high-quality output, faster speed, and a lower cost per page than color lasers in the same price range, and a level of paper handling you’d expect from a laser. The combination makes the WF-5110Best Price at Amazon an attractive choice for moderate-duty use in a small office or heavy-duty use in a micro office.
The WF-5110 utilizes a four-color DURABrite Ultra pigmented ink set that features a fade resistance of up to 118 years. The printer also has an input capacity of 330 sheets when using both the input tray and rear feed. Additionally, durability is important with a duty cycle of 45,000 pages and the printer is versatile with USB 2.0 and Ethernet connectivity options available as well.
Epson WorkForce Pro WF-5110 Feature
- Max Resolution: 4800 x 1200 dpi
- Max Document Size: 8.5 x 47.2″
- Print Speed: 20 ppm (ISO)
- Automatic Duplex Printing
- Draft print speed of 34 ppm in black and 30 ppm in color
- Wi-Fi Direct and compatibility with Epson mobile apps, Apple AirPrint,
Google Cloud Print, and Kindle Fire
- 2.2″ mono LCD
- Optional second paper tray available
Low running costs
The WorkForce Pro WF-5110DW has an up to 50 percent lower cost per page than competitive colour lasers1, saving you money as you take advantage of this printer’s high capacity ink cartridges of up to 4,000 pages2. And there are fewer parts to replace than a laser.
The WF-5110DW uses up to 80 percent less power than competitive colour lasers1 thanks, in part, to its no heat technology. No ozone gases are emitted, and an improved quiet print mode and no fan noise during or after printing makes it ideal for the work environment.
Well, above is a brief review of the Epson WorkForce Pro WF-5110 Printer that you might not know. Now, let’s get to the point which is the Epson WorkForce Pro WF-5110 Driver that you can download directly under this article.
Epson WorkForce Pro WF-5110 Driver Download For Windows
Windows Compatible System
Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit
|Printer Driver v2.48.01||21.9 MB||Download|
|Drivers and Utilities Combo Package Installer||10.0 MB||Download|
|Remote Print Driver v1.66||8.41 MB||Download|
|Firmware Update version GS14I6||15.5 MB||Download|
How to Download and Install Epson WorkForce Pro WF-5110 Driver For Windows
Download / Installation Procedures
IMPORTANT: Be sure to connect your PC to the Internet while performing the following:
- Click the link, select [ Save ], specify “Save As”, then click [ Save ] to download the file.
- The downloaded file will be saved in the specified place in the self-extracting form (.exe format ).
- Double-click the downloaded .exe file. It will be decompressed and the Setup screen will be displayed. Follow the instructions to install the software and perform the necessary settings.
Epson WorkForce Pro WF-5110 Driver Download For Mac OS
Mac Compatible systems :
macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x
|Drivers and Utilities Combo Package Installer||12.7 MB||Download|
|Firmware Update version GS14I6||18.4 MB||Download|
How to Download and Install Epson WorkForce Pro WF-5110 Driver For Mac OS
Procedures for the download and installation
- Click the link. The download will start automatically.
- Files will be saved on the computer desktop.
- Double-click the file to mount the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the .pkg file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
More Drivers : Epson WorkForce 1100 Driver Download
How to Unistall Printer Driver In Your PC
After uninstalling or deleting a printer in Windows, the driver for it is not fully uninstalled. You would like to know how to manually remove the driver files.
To manually remove a printer driver:
- Click the Start menu and in the search field type “print management.”
- On the left side of the Print Management window, select the “All
- If present, right-click the unwanted printer and choose “Delete.”
- On the left side of the Print Management window, select the “All Drivers” folder.
- Right-click the unwanted printer and choose “Remove Driver Package.”
- Note: Using the “Remove Driver Package” option will clear all driver installation files for that device, leaving no reference to the printer that Windows could possibly use to auto-reinstall again.
Thank you for downloading printer drivers on Epsoncanon.com, don’t forget to visit again if you need a variety of other printer drivers because we will always update the latest printer drivers for Epson and Canon on this website.