Epson WorkForce Pro WF-4630 Printer Driver, Software, Support Download For Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac OS and Linux – The heavy-duty WorkForce Pro WF-4630 produces laser-quality, high-speed prints for busy workgroups. Powered by Epson’s new PrecisionCore™ printing technology, this all-in-one printer delivers Performance Beyond Laser™. Produce print-shop-quality color prints and laser-sharp black and color text. Plus, save on ink; get 50 percent lower printing cost vs. color laser1. This wireless printer easily prints from tablets and smartphones2. The WF-4630 is also durable, with a 30,000-page monthly duty cycle3. And, it touts a large 330-sheet paper capacity, including an 80-sheet rear tray for envelopes or specialty paper. Additional features include auto 2-sided print/copy/scan/fax, 35-page 2-sided Automatic Document Feeder and 3.5″ color touchscreen.
Performance Beyond Laser Powered by PrecisionCore
PrecisionCore is a new printing technology using a revolutionary high-density print chip which can generate up to 40 million precise dots per second with astonishing accuracy, producing professional quality output at dramatic speeds.
- 4-in-1 with Wi-Fi®: Print / Copy / Scan / Fax
- Ink: 4-color DURABrite® Ultra pigment ink
- The printer is designed for use with Epson cartridges only, not third-party cartridges or ink.
- ISO Print Speed: Black: 20 ISO ppm†; Color: 20 ISO ppm†
- Model: C11CD10201
The WorkForce Pro WF-4630 ($299.99) isn’t the first multifunction printer (MFP) we’ve tested that’s built around Epson’s new, highly touted PrecisionCore technology. It is the first we’ve seen, though, that actually delivers on the promise of PrecisionCore, with impressively fast speed. Add in the low running cost and the long list of multifunction printer features, and the WF-4630$507.81 at Amazon is a top choice for a workhorse MFP in a micro or small office.
Epson WorkForce Pro WF-4630 Specification
- Get Performance Beyond Laser — the WorkForce Pro WF-4630, powered by PrecisionCore
- Print-shop quality — print documents and graphics in high resolution with precise dot placement
- Save on ink — 50 percent lower printing cost vs. color laser1
- Wireless and Wi-Fi Direct® 4 — print from iPad®, iPhone®, tablets and smartphones2
- Fast printing — professional-quality prints at speeds of 20 ISO ppm (black) and 20 ISO ppm (color)† 5
- Versatile paper handling — 330-sheet capacity, with an 80-sheet rear tray; plus auto 2-sided print, copy, scan and fax
- Easy navigation and control — intuitive 3.5″ color touchscreen
- Remarkable durability — 30,000-page monthly duty cycle for high-volume printing3
- Extremely durable prints — smudge, fade and water resistant prints
- Laser-sharp black and color text — crisp fonts and precise lines on plain paper
Epson WorkForce Pro WF-4630 Setup, Speed, and Output Quality
At 13.5 by 18.1 by 16.6 inches (HWD), even with the output tray closed, the WF-4630 is a little bigger than you might want sitting on your desk, and at 31 pounds 5 ounces, it’s heavy enough that you might want some help moving it into place. However, setup is standard fare. For my tests, I connected it to a wired network and installed the drivers and software on a Windows Vista system.
On our business applications suite (using QualityLogic’s hardware and software for timing), the WF-4630 came in at an impressively fast 10.2 pages per minute (ppm). That makes it nearly twice as fast as the similarly priced HP Officejet Pro 8620 e-All-in-OneBest Price at Amazon. It’s also nearly twice as fast as the Epson WF-3640, at 5.4ppm, which makes sense, since its printhead includes twice as many print chips.
Output quality for the WF-4630 is a bit of a mixed bag. Text quality overall is the best I’ve ever seen from an inkjet in its default mode, with crisp, readable characters even at small font sizes. Unfortunately, the tops of the characters in some text lines were offset slightly from the bottom, most likely because of two sweeps of the printhead not being precisely aligned. The issue cropped up so rarely in my tests that it shouldn’t be a problem for typical business use, but if you need absolutely top-tier text, even an occasional glitch can ruin the effect.
Graphics quality is easily good enough for any internal business need, but with some obvious banding in large areas of dark colors, including black, dark green, and dark red. Using the matte presentation paper that Epson recommends for most photo printing, the output was at the high end of the quality you would expect from drugstore prints. If you expect photos to have a glossy finish, however, you may not like the look of the matte paper, in which case you can use one of Epson’s glossy papers.
Another plus for the WF-4630 is its low running cost. Based on Epson’s claimed yields and ink costs, the cost per page works out to just 1.6 cents for monochrome and 8.2 cents for color. In comparison, the cost per page for the Epson 3640 is 3.2 cents for monochrome and 11.4 cents for color.
The Epson WorkForce Pro WF-4630 offers a lot, despite the uneven output quality. If you need consistently good text, or a higher paper capacity, you’ll be better off with the Epson WF-3640, our Editors’ Choice for heavy-duty MFP for a micro office. However if you expect to print enough pages for the WF-4630’s low cost per page to add up to a significant savings, and you don’t mind an occasional line of text with the top slightly offset from the bottom, the WF-4630 can be an excellent fit as a workhorse printer in a micro or small office.
Epson WorkForce Pro WF-4630 Driver Compatibility
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x, and Linux
Epson WorkForce Pro WF-4630 Driver For Windows
|File Name||Size||Download Link|
|Drivers and Utilities Combo Package Drivers and Utilities Combo Package||309 MB||Download|
|Firmware Update version GM14I6||22.8 MB||Download|
Epson WorkForce Pro WF-4630 Driver For Mac OS
|File Name||Size||Download Link|
|Drivers and Utilities Combo Package||161 MB||Download|
|Firmware Update version GM14I6||26.5 MB||Download|
Step to install Epson WF-4630 driver:
- Specify the driver that corresponds to your operating system and then select a driver please look at the link provided.
- Install the driver by means of a double click on the .exe file you have downloaded and follow instruction.
- Then waiting drivers finished of install and turn on your printer and then connect with device or computer.
Step to remove Epson WF-4630 driver:
- Click the menu at the bottom of the laptop (PC) and then open the control panel and then click on the remove the program.
- Find a driver you want to delete , double click on the driver then you get a confirmation message from the window .
- Choose yes to delete driver. and wait until the deletion is completed.
Thank you for downloading printer drivers on Epsoncanon.com, don’t forget to visit again if you need a variety of other printer drivers because we will always update the latest printer drivers for Epson and Canon on this website.