Epson WorkForce ET-4750 EcoTank All-in-One Supertank Printer Driver, Software, Firmware, Manual and Support Download For Windows, Mac OS, and Linux – The WorkForce ET-4750 EcoTank all-in-one, powered by PrecisionCore®, offers revolutionary cartridge-free printing with easy-to-fill, supersized ink tanks. It includes up to 2 years of ink in the box1. That’s an incredible amount of ink – enough to print up to 11,200 pages2, and equivalent to about 30 ink cartridge sets3. Plus, it features auto-stop ink bottles with each color uniquely keyed for easy filling of each tank. And, you save up to 80 percent on ink with low-cost replacement bottles4. The ET-4750 also offers a high-capacity 250-sheet paper tray, fax, 2.4″ color touchscreen, 30-sheet ADF, fast auto 2-sided printing, and convenient wired and wireless networking.
- 4-in-1 with ADF, Wireless & Ethernet: Print / Copy / Scan / Fax
- Ink: Four EcoTank™ Ink Bottles
- ISO Print Speed: Black: 15 ISO ppm†; Color: 8.0 ISO ppm†
- Model: C11CG19201
Epson WorkForce ET-4750 Review
Despite its ability to hold several milliliters of ink in its four onboard reservoirs (rather than four traditional ink cartridges), at 10 by 16.4 by 19.8 inches (HWD) and weighing only 16.1 pounds, the Epson ET-4750 is very close in size and weight to its WF-4720 sibling. Its closest bulk-ink competitor in both price and per-page ink costs, the Canon G4200, is a few inches smaller and a few pounds lighter, as is Brother’s MFC-J985DW XL, one of that company’s cartridge-based pay-more-now-to-pay-less-later discounted ink AIOs.
In this latest round of seven new EcoTank AIOs, the ET-4750 is the flagship model of the WorkForce line. This time around, Epson has started with completely redesigned machines; instead of (as it has done in the past) tacking the EcoTank reservoirs and plumbing on to existing models, making this latest group look much less jury-rigged.
Epson WorkForce Overview
The ET-4750 is a print, copy, scan, and fax AIO, and comes with a 35-sheet automatic document feeder (ADF) for sending multipage documents to the scanner, compared with the MFC-J985DW XL’s and the G4200’s 20-sheet ADFs. None of them are auto-duplexing, though, meaning that you must flip the originals manually to scan the other side of two-sided documents. In fact, other than Epson’s $1,000-list WorkForce ET-16500, a wide-format EcoTank AIO, I don’t know of any that support automatic two-sided scanning, which, when you think about it, is a bit of a gyp on any printer that costs several hundred dollars.
The ET-4750’s paper input source consists of one 250-sheet drawer at the base of the machine, compared with the Canon G4200’s and the Brother MFC-J985DW XL’s 100-sheet drawers. It has a maximum monthly duty cycle of 5,000 pages (with a recommended print volume of 800 pages), whereas the Brother MFC-J985DW XL’s duty cycle is only half that.
The ET-4750’s connectivity options include Wi-Fi, Ethernet, connecting to a single PC via USB, and Wi-Fi Direct, for making peer-to-peer connections with mobile devices. You can also connect to your smartphone or tablet using the Epson Connect features, including printing from your phone or scanning documents to a cloud-based storage app.
You can configure these features, as well as perform walkup tasks, such as making copies or scanning to a network drive, from the 2.4-inch color touch screen control panel. It’s a little small, especially if you have big fingers, but otherwise, the panel is smartly designed and easy to navigate.
Epson WorkForce ET-4750 Specifications
- Cartridge-free printing — comes with up to 2 years of ink in the box1
- Includes enough ink to print up to 14,000 pages black/11,200 color2 — equivalent to about 30 ink cartridge sets3
- Save up to 80 percent on ink with low-cost replacement bottles4 — plus easy-to-fill, supersized ink tanks
- Load paper less often — high-capacity 250-sheet paper tray
- Easy touch-and-swipe setup and navigation — large 2.4″ color touchscreen
- Do more — 30-sheet Auto Document Feeder; auto 2-sided printing; borderless printing; fax
- Powered by PrecisionCore printing technology — delivers laser-quality black text
- Ultimate wireless and networking — easily print from iPad®, iPhone®, Android™ tablets and smartphones5; includes Wi-Fi Direct®6 plus Ethernet
- Exclusive auto-stop ink bottles — uniquely keyed for easy filling of each color
- Product protection you can count on — 2-year limited warranty with registration7
- Hands-free voice-activated printing** — ask Alexa to print a variety of creative projects and everyday documents, including your to-do and shopping lists.
Epson WorkForce ET-4750 Driver Compatibility
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x, and Linux
Epson WorkForce ET-4750 Printer Driver For Windows
|File Name||Size||Download Link|
|Drivers and Utilities Combo Package Installer||11.5 MB||Download|
|Printer Driver 2.65||34.6 MB||Download|
|Scanner Driver and Epson Scan 2 Utility 188.8.131.52||26.4 MB||Download|
|Remote Print Driver v1.66||8.41 MB||Download|
|Recovery Mode Firmware version LU15I6||26.8 MB||Download|
Epson WorkForce ET-4750 Printer Driver For Mac OS
|File Name||Size||Download Link|
|Printer Driver v10.18||41.1 MB||Download|
|Drivers and Utilities Combo Package Installer||8.87 MB||Download|
|Remote Print Driver v9.91||22.1 MB||Download|
|Scanner Driver and Epson Scan 2 Utility 6.4.1||18.5 MB||Download|
|Recovery Mode Firmware version LU15I6||30.7 MB||Download|
Epson WorkForce ET-4750 Printer Driver For Linux
|File Name||Version||Download Link|
|ESC/P-R Driver 2 (generic driver) For Linux||1.0.30||Download|
|Epson Printer Utility||1.0.2||Download|
More Drivers :
Step to install Epson WorkForce ET-4750 driver:
- Specify the driver that corresponds to your operating system and then select a driver please look at the link provided.
- Install the driver by means of a double click on the .exe file you have downloaded and follow instruction.
- Then waiting drivers finished of install and turn on your printer and then connect with device or computer.
Step to remove Epson WorkForce ET-4750 driver:
- Click the menu at the bottom of the laptop (PC) and then open the control panel and then click on the remove the program.
- Find a driver you want to delete , double click on the driver then you get a confirmation message from the window .
- Choose yes to delete driver. and wait until the deletion is completed.
Thank you for downloading printer drivers on Epsoncanon.com, don’t forget to visit again if you need a variety of other printer drivers because we will always update the latest printer drivers for Epson and Canon on this website.