Free Download Epson WorkForce 320 Driver For Windows 10/8/7 32/64 Bit and For Mac OS – The Epson WorkForce 320 may have a rather uninspired design that reminds us of a ’90s fax machine, but it’s utilitarian and easy to understand. A top-mounted flatbed scanner with a maximum resolution of 1200x2400dpi is adequate for digitising documents or sending faxes, but the WorkForce 320’s catch-card is the 30-sheet automatic document feeder. For its $129 asking price we were very impressed to find this included and found it functioned perfectly.
Moving down the printer’s body, the controls are clearly labelled. There’s even five presets that allow you to store frequently used fax numbers. We don’t like the fact that the Epson WorkForce 320 has an old-style LCD screen rather than a colour one with a graphical interface. It gets the job done for displaying basic information but we think colour LCD displays are easier to read and can fit more text.
The Epson WorkForce 320 is an entry-level multifunction printer providing productivity enhancement and useability for the small office at an affordable price. Featuring individual ink cartridges with a choice of capacity options, DURABrite® Ultra resin-coated pigment ink for smudge, fade and water resistant prints, fax, and an automatic document feeder.
We weren’t able to achieve the Epson WorkForce 320’s stated maximum black text print speed of 34 pages per minute, but we did come close. Over a longer print run of two back-to-back 50-page documents, we managed to hit just over 28 pages per minute when printing in draft quality settings. An initial page out time of 12 seconds is very impressive and makes the Epson WorkForce 320 useful for anyone who regularly wants quick single-page printouts.
Colour printing is around half the speed of black text printing. We found the Epson WorkForce 320 was able to produce around nine pages per minute in draft quality mode. Epson quotes a figure of 15 pages per minute so our results were a little off the mark — not excessively so though.
The Epson WorkForce 320’s ink cartridge capacities are a slight hindrance to its purpose as an office printer. The standard Epson 133 cartridges can only produce 230 black and 305 colour pages in a regular yield — if possible we’d opt for the high capacity Epson 138 cartridges that yield 380 black and 420 colour A4 pages. Thankfully the WorkForce 320 ships with full capacity cartridges rather than starter ones which are only partially filled with ink.
Epson WorkForce 320 Specifications
|Max color resolution||5760 x 1440 dpi|
|Max B/W resolution||5760 x 1440 dpi|
|Droplet size||4 pl|
|Scanner type||Color flatbed|
|Max optical resolution||1200 x 1200 dpi|
|Scanner color depth||48-bit|
|Display||Text info panel|
|Dimensions||18.1 x 11.9 x 21.3″ (460 x 302 x 541 mm)|
Epson WorkForce 320 Feature
- Up to 34ppm Printing
- 4 Individual Ink Cartridges
- Epson DURABrite® Ultra Resin – Coated Pigment Ink
- Up to 2400 dpi Scanning
- Integrated Fax
- Automatic Document Feeder
The Epson WorkForce 320 is a great performer considering its low price and reasonably diverse feature-set. We think this is a top printer for small businesses and offices that want a multifunction device without paying too much.
Well, above is a brief review of the Epson WorkForce 320 Driver that you might not know. Now, let’s get to the point which is the Epson WorkForce 320 Driver that you can download directly under this article.
Epson WorkForce 320 Driver Download For Windows
Windows Compatible System
Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit
|Drivers and Utilities Combo Package||59.86 MB||Download|
|Printer Driver v6.72||9.1 MB||Download|
How to Download and Install Epson WorkForce 320 Driver For Windows
Download / Installation Procedures
IMPORTANT: Be sure to connect your PC to the Internet while performing the following:
- Click the link, select [ Save ], specify “Save As”, then click [ Save ] to download the file.
- The downloaded file will be saved in the specified place in the self-extracting form (.exe format ).
- Double-click the downloaded .exe file. It will be decompressed and the Setup screen will be displayed. Follow the instructions to install the software and perform the necessary settings.
Epson WorkForce 320 Driver Download For Mac OS
Mac Compatible systems :
macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x
|ICA Scanner Driver v5.8.7 for Image Capture||15.1 MB||Download|
|Scanner Driver and EPSON Scan Utility v126.96.36.199||27.01 MB||Download|
|Epson WorkForce 310 Printer Driver For Mac||107.5 MB||Download|
How to Download and Install Epson WorkForce 320 Driver For Mac OS
Procedures for the download and installation
- Click the link. The download will start automatically.
- Files will be saved on the computer desktop.
- Double-click the file to mount the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the .pkg file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
More Drivers : Epson WorkForce 315 Driver Download
How to Unistall Printer Driver In Your PC
After uninstalling or deleting a printer in Windows, the driver for it is not fully uninstalled. You would like to know how to manually remove the driver files.
To manually remove a printer driver:
- Click the Start menu and in the search field type “print management.”
- On the left side of the Print Management window, select the “All
- If present, right-click the unwanted printer and choose “Delete.”
- On the left side of the Print Management window, select the “All Drivers” folder.
- Right-click the unwanted printer and choose “Remove Driver Package.”
- Note: Using the “Remove Driver Package” option will clear all driver installation files for that device, leaving no reference to the printer that Windows could possibly use to auto-reinstall again.
Thank you for downloading printer drivers on Epsoncanon.com, don’t forget to visit again if you need a variety of other printer drivers because we will always update the latest printer drivers for Epson and Canon on this website.