Free Download Epson WorkForce 310 Driver For Windows 10/8/7/Vista 32/64 Bit and For Mac OS – Epson’s Workforce 310 color inkjet multifunction printer gives small offices a cheap, fast, adequately configured machine. We blanched at its ink prices, though. The amazing Epson Workforce 310 All-In-One Color Inkjet Printer quickly delivers prints, copies, and scans, plus laser quality text, at speeds up to 20 pages per minute. Users can connect share this printer with multiple computers using the built-in wired Ethernet interface — ideal for home offices and small businesses.
The Workforce 310 can scan a proposal into editable text, fax a presentation or enlarge that family photo. It has a built-in 30-page Auto Document Feeder to quickly copy, scan or fax stacks of originals to keep up a productive workflow.
The Workforce 310 performed well in our speed tests. It printed plain text at a swift 18 pages per minute. Copy and scan speeds were also fast. Graphics samples printed at a more pedestrian 2.9 ppm. (Epson’s maximum speed claim of 36 ppm for text and 20 ppm for graphics ignores the processing time that precedes every print job.) Print quality was almost as good as performance. On plain paper, text samples were reasonably black, but a little fuzzy, while graphics looked grainy and sometimes yellowish. On Epson’s own photo paper, textures improved, but we noticed an overall pinkish cast and some dullness to the colors.
Unfortunately for any small office, the ink costs are high. The standard-size, 245-page black cartridge costs $17 or a whopping 6.9 cents per page, while each 340-page color cartridge costs $12.34, or 3.6 cents per page. A page with all four colors would cost 17.8 cents. The high-yield versions include a 410-page black cartridge, which costs $20, or a reasonable 4.9 cents per page. Each 525-page color cartridge costs $17, or 3.2 cents per page. A page with all four colors would cost a pricey 14.6 cents.
Epson WorkForce 310 Feature
The Workforce 310 delivers…fast. It boasts high-speed scanning, and print speeds of up to 20ppm in color, 36ppm in B & W; copy speeds up to 12ppm in color, 36ppm in B & W; laser-quality documents at speeds up to 36ppm; and fax speeds up to 3 seconds per page.
The Workforce 310’s fax works at blazing speeds as fast as 3 seconds per page. Users can benefit from speed dial storage of up to 60 numbers and a fax memory up to 180 pages.
The Workforce 310 holds 2 black ink cartridges, allowing about twice as much black printing as compared to printing with a single black cartridge.
Well, above is a brief review of the Epson WorkForce 310 Driver that you might not know. Now, let’s get to the point which is the Epson WorkForce 310 Driver that you can download directly under this article.
Epson WorkForce 310 Driver Download For Windows
Windows Compatible System
Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit
|Drivers and Utilities Combo Package||41.7 MB||Download|
|Drivers and Utilities Combo Package – Network||56.17 MB||Download|
|Printer Driver v6.62||9.76 MB||Download|
|Scanner Driver and EPSON Scan Utility v3.76||12.4 MB||Download|
How to Download and Install Epson WorkForce 310 Driver For Windows
Download / Installation Procedures
IMPORTANT: Be sure to connect your PC to the Internet while performing the following:
- Click the link, select [ Save ], specify “Save As”, then click [ Save ] to download the file.
- The downloaded file will be saved in the specified place in the self-extracting form (.exe format ).
- Double-click the downloaded .exe file. It will be decompressed and the Setup screen will be displayed. Follow the instructions to install the software and perform the necessary settings.
Epson WorkForce 310 Driver Download For Mac OS
Mac Compatible systems :
macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x
|ICA Scanner Driver v5.8.7 for Image Capture||15.1 MB||Download|
|Scanner Driver and EPSON Scan Utility v18.104.22.168||27.01 MB||Download|
|Epson WorkForce 310 Printer Driver For Mac||20.6 MB||Download|
How to Download and Install Epson WorkForce 310 Driver For Mac OS
Procedures for the download and installation
- Click the link. The download will start automatically.
- Files will be saved on the computer desktop.
- Double-click the file to mount the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the .pkg file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
More Drivers : Epson Artisan 1430 Driver Download
How to Unistall Printer Driver In Your PC
After uninstalling or deleting a printer in Windows, the driver for it is not fully uninstalled. You would like to know how to manually remove the driver files.
To manually remove a printer driver:
- Click the Start menu and in the search field type “print management.”
- On the left side of the Print Management window, select the “All
- If present, right-click the unwanted printer and choose “Delete.”
- On the left side of the Print Management window, select the “All Drivers” folder.
- Right-click the unwanted printer and choose “Remove Driver Package.”
- Note: Using the “Remove Driver Package” option will clear all driver installation files for that device, leaving no reference to the printer that Windows could possibly use to auto-reinstall again.
Thank you for downloading printer drivers on Epsoncanon.com, don’t forget to visit again if you need a variety of other printer drivers because we will always update the latest printer drivers for Epson and Canon on this website.