Free Download Epson WorkForce 30 Driver For Windows 10/8/7 32/64 Bit and For Mac OS – A powerful, high performance printer, the Epson WorkForce 30 blazes through critical documents at speeds about two times faster than those of competitive printers.1 And, the results are always impressive. Delivering laser quality text and brilliant color photos, it’s the perfect addition to any home office. With its small, compact design, it fits in even the smallest work area. And, with dual Black ink cartridges, this budget-conscious performer is ready to handle all your high-volume printing projects
The Epson WorkForce 30 Color Inkjet Printer is ideal for a small business and home office. It can produce black text with laser-quality output at laser-fast speeds – about two times faster than similar printers. Its small, compact design fits in even the smallest work area, yet it is well suited for high-volume printing – thanks to its dual black ink cartridges. The prints from the WorkForce 30 are smudge, fade, and water resistant, and can even stand up to highlighter pen use. It not only saves you time by printing fast, but will also save you money with its individual color ink cartridges, two-sided printing capability, and EnergyStar compliant rating.
Epson WorkForce 30 Specifications
|Max color resolution||5760 x 1440 dpi|
|Max B/W resolution||5760 x 1440 dpi|
|Droplet size||3 pl|
|Dimensions||17.1 x 11.9 x 20.1″ (434 x 302 x 511 mm)|
Epson WorkForce 30 Feature
- Print up to 16 ppm in black and up to 5.5 ppm in color (ISO)
- Save paper with built-in double-sided printing capability
- Individual ink cartridges means you replace only the color that you need
- Uses up to 3x less power than a laser printer
- EnergyStar compliant rating
Easy To Use
- High-capacity Black, Cyan, Magenta and Yellow ink cartridges so you print more and change cartridges less often
- Intuitive drivers and useful software included
Top Quality Prints
- Smudge, fade and water resistant, highlighter-friendly documents rival those from a laser printer and photos rival those from the lab
- Prints are completely dry right out of the printer for truly touchable photos you can handle immediately
- Durable design for high-volume printing
- 1-year limited warranty and quick product exchange for product protection you can count on
Well, above is a brief review of the Epson WorkForce 30 Printer that you might not know. Now, let’s get to the point which is the Epson Epson WorkForce 30 Driver that you can download directly under this article.
Epson WorkForce 30 Driver Download For Windows
Windows Compatible System
Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit
|Printer Driver v6.64||10.02 MB||Download|
|Epson Easy Photo Print v2.41||33.8 MB||Download|
How to Download and Install Epson WorkForce 30 Driver For Windows
Download / Installation Procedures
IMPORTANT: Be sure to connect your PC to the Internet while performing the following:
- Click the link, select [ Save ], specify “Save As”, then click [ Save ] to download the file.
- The downloaded file will be saved in the specified place in the self-extracting form (.exe format ).
- Double-click the downloaded .exe file. It will be decompressed and the Setup screen will be displayed. Follow the instructions to install the software and perform the necessary settings.
Epson WorkForce 30 Driver Download For Mac OS
Mac Compatible systems :
macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x
|Epson WorkForce 30 printer driver For Mac||16.84 MB||Download|
How to Download and Install Epson WorkForce 30 Driver For Mac OS
Procedures for the download and installation
- Click the link. The download will start automatically.
- Files will be saved on the computer desktop.
- Double-click the file to mount the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the .pkg file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
More Drivers : Epson ET-M1170 Driver Download
How to Unistall Printer Driver In Your PC
After uninstalling or deleting a printer in Windows, the driver for it is not fully uninstalled. You would like to know how to manually remove the driver files.
To manually remove a printer driver:
- Click the Start menu and in the search field type “print management.”
- On the left side of the Print Management window, select the “All
- If present, right-click the unwanted printer and choose “Delete.”
- On the left side of the Print Management window, select the “All Drivers” folder.
- Right-click the unwanted printer and choose “Remove Driver Package.”
- Note: Using the “Remove Driver Package” option will clear all driver installation files for that device, leaving no reference to the printer that Windows could possibly use to auto-reinstall again.
Thank you for downloading printer drivers on Epsoncanon.com, don’t forget to visit again if you need a variety of other printer drivers because we will always update the latest printer drivers for Epson and Canon on this website.