Epson WorkForce Pro WF-C5290 Driver, Software, Support Download For Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac OS and Linux – Powered by PrecisionCore® printing technology, the WorkForce Pro WF-C5290 features the next generation of inkjet printing technology. This compact workhorse also includes an innovative Replaceable Ink Pack System to minimize your interventions. And, you save on printing – up to 45 percent lower total printing costs vs. color laser2, without compromising productivity. The WF-C5290 offers speeds of 24 ISO ppm (black/color)†, plus a fast first page out with no warmup time. Perfect for busy workgroups, the WF-C5290 also includes PCL1 and PostScript® 3™ support, as well as seamless integration with enterprise applications. And, it includes advanced security features.
- Wireless, Ethernet, PCL1/PS3
- Ink: 4-color DURABrite® Ultra pigment ink
- ISO Print Speed: Black: 24 ISO ppm†; Color: 24 ISO ppm†
- Model: C11CG05201
The Epson WorkForce Pro WF-C5290 ($249.99) is an entry-level, medium-duty color laser alternative that’s well-suited for use in small and midsize offices or workgroups, or as a node in an enterprise fleet of printers. Like its all-in-one sibling, the WorkForce Pro WF-C5790, it’s fast, affordable to use in the long-term, has a respectable paper capacity, and churns out laser-quality output. All that, along with its convenient high-yield replaceable ink packs, makes this inkjet printer an Editors’ Choice.
Review Epson WF-C5290
Measuring 17.7 by 16.7 by 22.8 inches (HWD) with its trays open, and weighing 33.7 pounds, the WF-C5290 is somewhat taller and longer than some of the entry-level and medium-duty color laser-class printers I’ve reviewed recently, including the HL-L3270CDW, the Canon Color imageClass LBP612Cdw, and the Brother HL-L8260CDW, a medium-duty Editors’ Choice color laser machine. Some of the WF-C5290’s unusual height comes from the ink storage compartment (designated with an A in the image below) located beneath the main 250-sheet paper cassette. The 80-sheet multipurpose tray that extends out and up from the back of the chassis also increases both the height and depth.
Between the front and back trays, the WF-C5290’s default paper input configuration is 330 sheets, expandable to 850 with an optional 500-sheet drawer ($199.99), and its maximum monthly duty cycle is 45,000 pages (with a recommended monthly print volume of 2,500 pages). Those specs fall in the middle of the pack of the WF-C5290’s mentioned here.
Like most business-oriented printers, you can make security and other configuration changes, monitor usage, view and print reports, order supplies, and so on from WF-C5290’s built-in secure (HTTPS) website; or, of course, from the control panel. Given that all the WF-C5290 really does is print, its high-tech control panel, shown in the image below, is slick. It consists of a handful of navigation buttons and a few status LEDs anchored by a 2.4-inch color touch screen.
Epson WF-C5290 Specifications
- owered by PrecisionCore — the next-generation of inkjet printing technology; plus, Epson’s innovative Replaceable Ink Pack System
- Easy on your budget — up to 45 percent lower total printing costs vs. color laser2
- Productive workspace — compact footprint for a streamlined, efficient workstation
- Blazing fast print speeds; no warmup time — 24 ISO ppm (black/color)†; plus, fast first page out
- Open-platform ready — seamless integration with enterprise applications such as PaperCut MF and other workflows; supports PCL1 and PostScript 3
- Security features — PIN number certification for job release; user control access; printer and network settings via Web Config with printer’s IP address; SSL/TLS security; IPsec
- Minimize your interventions — Replaceable Ink Pack System lets you print up to 5,000 ISO pages without changing the ink packs3; up to 830 sheets total paper capacity with optional second paper tray
- Enabled for remote printer data collection — compatible with MPS software solutions from PrintFleet®, ECi (FMAudit®) and others
- Pro-quality results to make your business look its best — laser-sharp text and brilliant colors on a wide variety of media
Epson WF-C5290 Driver Compatibility
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x, and Linux
Epson WF-C5290 Driver For Windows
|File Name||Size||Download Link|
|Epson WF-C5290 Driver Full Pack For Windows||77.9 MB||Download|
Epson WF-C5290 Driver For Mac OS
|File Name||Size||Download Link|
|Epson WF-C5290 Driver Full Pack For Mac OS||64.9 MB||Download|
Epson WF-C5290 Driver For Linux
|File Name||Version||Download Link|
|Epson WF-C5290 Driver Full Pack For Linux||1.0.2||Download|
Step to install Epson WF-C5290 driver:
- Specify the driver that corresponds to your operating system and then select a driver please look at the link provided.
- Install the driver by means of a double click on the .exe file you have downloaded and follow instruction.
- Then waiting drivers finished of install and turn on your printer and then connect with device or computer.
Step to remove Epson WF-C5290 driver:
- Click the menu at the bottom of the laptop (PC) and then open the control panel and then click on the remove the program.
- Find a driver you want to delete , double click on the driver then you get a confirmation message from the window .
- Choose yes to delete driver. and wait until the deletion is completed.
Thank you for downloading printer drivers on Epsoncanon.com, don’t forget to visit again if you need a variety of other printer drivers because we will always update the latest printer drivers for Epson and Canon on this website.