Epson WorkForce Pro WF-C5210 Printer Driver, Software, Firmware, Manual and Support Download for Windows 10, 8,7, Mac OS and Linux – Powered by PrecisionCore® printing technology, the WorkForce Pro WF-C5210 features the next generation of inkjet printing technology. This compact workhorse also includes an innovative Replaceable Ink Pack System to minimize your interventions. And, you save on printing – up to 45 percent lower total printing costs vs. color laser1, without compromising productivity. The WF-C5210 offers speeds of 24 ISO ppm (black/color)†, plus a fast first page out with no warmup time. Perfect for busy workgroups, it provides advanced security features. Compatible with MPS software solutions like PrintFleet® and ECi (FMAudit®), the WF-C5210 also supports remote printer data collection.
The Epson WorkForce WF-C5210 Network Color Printer ($169.99) is a terrific fit for moderate-duty printing in small- to medium-size offices and workgroups. It produces excellent output, packs in features and software that small businesses will appreciate, and has a high duty cycle, all at a competitive price. But while paying $80 more for its sibling, the Editors’ Choice WorkForce Pro WF-C5290, may seem like a big ask, making that jump gets you more business-friendly features and support for higher-yield ink tanks, making that color inkjet printer a better value.
At first glance, what you give up for that $80 price difference, which includes emulation of HP’s PCL and Adobe PostScript page description languages (PDLs) and support for larger ink packs, may not seem like much. However, depending on what you print and how much, you may not want to give either up. The PDLs come in handy for printing proofs in preprint production environments, but more importantly, the larger-capacity ink packs, in addition to decreasing downtime while you attend to the printer, can also save money. The WF-C5210 and the WF-C5290 are both excellent printers, but just be aware what you’re sacrificing and whether it’s worth the cash.
- Print | Wireless | Ethernet
- Ink: 4-color DURABrite® Ultra pigment ink
- ISO Print Speed: Black: 24 ISO ppm†; Color: 24 ISO ppm†
Epson WF-C5210 Specifications
- Powered by PrecisionCore — the next-generation of inkjet printing technology; plus, Epson’s innovative Replaceable Ink Pack System
- Easy on your budget — up to 45 percent lower total printing costs vs. color laser1
- Productive workspace — compact footprint for a streamlined, efficient workstation
- Blazing fast print speeds; no warmup time — 24 ISO ppm (black/color)†; plus, fast first page out
- Security features — PIN number certification for job release; user control access; printer and network settings via Web Config with printer’s IP address; SSL/TLS security; IPsec
- Minimize your interventions — Replaceable Ink Pack System lets you print up to 5,000 ISO pages without changing the ink packs2; up to 830 sheets total paper capacity with optional second paper tray
- Enabled for remote printer data collection — compatible with MPS software solutions from PrintFleet®, ECi (FMAudit®) and others
- Pro-quality results to make your business look its best — laser-sharp text and brilliant colors on a wide variety of media
- Reliable performance you can count on — 45,000-page monthly duty cycle; up to 2,500 pages recommended monthly for high-volume printing3
Epson WF-C521 Driver Compatibility
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x, and Linux
Epson WF-C521 Driver For Windows
|File Name||Size||Download Link|
|Drivers and Utilities Combo Package||78.2 MB||Download|
Epson WF-C521 Driver For Mac OS
|File Name||Size||Download Link|
|Drivers and Utilities Combo Package||64.4 MB||Download|
|Printer Driver – Standard v10.18||40.6 MB||Download|
|Remote Print Driver v9.91||22.1 MB||Download|
Epson WF-C521 Driver For Linux
|File Name||Version||Download Link|
|ESC/P-R Driver 2 (generic driver)||1.0.32||Download|
|Epson Printer Utility||1.0.2||Download|
More Drivers : Epson SureColor P600 Driver Download
Step to install Epson WF-C521 driver:
- Specify the driver that corresponds to your operating system and then select a driver please look at the link provided.
- Install the driver by means of a double click on the .exe file you have downloaded and follow instruction.
- Then waiting drivers finished of install and turn on your printer and then connect with device or computer.
Step to remove Epson WF-C521 driver:
- Click the menu at the bottom of the laptop (PC) and then open the control panel and then click on the remove the program.
- Find a driver you want to delete , double click on the driver then you get a confirmation message from the window .
- Choose yes to delete driver. and wait until the deletion is completed.
Thank you for downloading printer drivers on Epsoncanon.com, don’t forget to visit again if you need a variety of other printer drivers because we will always update the latest printer drivers for Epson and Canon on this website.