The Epson WorkForce Pro WF-6090 letter/legal-size printer, powered by PrecisionCore®, saves up to 50 percent on printing costs vs. color lasers1. Minimize downtime with Epson’s highest-yield cartridges, which print up to 7000 black/color pages2 before replacement, and a paper capacity up to 1580 sheets3. Epson’s fastest office printer, the WF-6090 includes built-in auto duplexing and delivers pro-quality documents as fast as 24 ISO ppm (black/color)†. IT tools and security features make network integration seamless for shared printing. Plus, it’s enabled with remote printer data collection compatible with MPS software solutions4.
- Ink: 4-color DURABrite® Pro pigment ink
- The printer is designed for use with Epson cartridges only, not third-party cartridges or ink.*
- Designed for use exclusively with Epson® cartridges
- ISO Print Speed: Black: 24 ISO ppm†; Color: 24 ISO ppm†
- Model: C11CD47201-NA
Epson WorkForce Pro WF-6090 Design
The WF-6090 is designed for heavy-duty use by small office or workgroup standards and unusually heavy-duty use for a micro office. The maximum monthly duty cycle is 75,000 pages, with a 5,000-page recommended maximum. In comparison, the Epson WF-5190′s recommended maximum is only 2,500 pages.
The heavy-duty design also shows in the option to use higher-yield cartridges than Epson offers for the Epson WF-5190, with rated yields of 10,000 pages for the black cartridge and 7,000 pages for each of the color cartridges. The cost per page—based on cartridge yields and prices—works out to 1.6 cents for a monochrome page and 6.7 cents for a color page. The savings of 0.025 cents per monochrome page and 0.4 cents per color page compared with the Epson WF-5190 isn’t much per page. But if you print enough over the lifetime of the printer—say, 20,000 color pages—you can save enough in ink costs to pay for the difference in initial price.
Epson WorkForce Pro WF-6090 Setup
The WF-6090 weighs a hefty 50 pounds 11 ounces and is big enough, at 15.9 by 18.8 by 20.6 inches (HWD), that you won’t want to share a desk with it. Assuming you have room for it in your office, however, physical setup is standard fare. Installing the driver is a little unusual however. Instead of having it available on a disc that comes with the printer, you have to go to a webpage, where you have the choice of downloading the Epson Standard driver, a PCL driver, or a PostScript driver.
Below you can easily download all drivers for the Epson WorkForce Pro WF-6090
Epson WorkForce Pro WF-6090 Specification
- Cost savings — up to 50 percent lower printing costs vs. color lasers1
- Low intervention — print up to 7000 black/color pages without changing cartridges2
- Epson’s fastest office printer — 24 ISO ppm (black), 24 ISO ppm (color)†
- Security features — PIN number certification for job release; user control access, printer and network settings via Web Config with printer’s IP address; SSL/TLS security, IPsec
- Versatile media handling — up to 1580-sheet total paper capacity3; auto duplexing
- Pro-quality documents — long-lasting results with DURABrite® Pro cartridges
- Drivers and utilities — remote printing and Cloud access; Universal printer driver; PCL5 and PostScript® 3™ support
- Powered by PrecisionCore — the next generation of inkjet printing technology
- Enabled for remote printer data collection — compatible with MPS software solutions from PrintFleet®, ECi (FMAudit®), PrintAudit® and others
- Duty cycle — up to 75,000 pages monthly6
Epson WorkForce Pro WF-6090 Driver Compatibility
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x, and Linux
Driver Epson WF-6090 For Windows
|File Name||Size||Download Link|
|EPSON Universal Print Driver x32 (Core Files) v2.69.1||24.3 MB||Download|
|EPSON Universal Print Driver v2.69.1||23.5 MB||Download|
|Printer Driver v2.47.01||21.1 MB||Download|
|Drivers and Utilities Combo Package||66.5 MB||Download|
|Remote Print Driver v1.66||8.41 MB||Download|
|Printer Driver – PS3 PostScript v1.00||2.6 MB||Download|
Driver Epson WF-6090 For Mac OS
|File Name||Size||Download Link|
|Printer Driver v10.18||69.3 MB||Download|
|Drivers and Utilities Combo Package||63.9 MB||Download|
|Remote Print Driver v9.9||22.1 MB||Download|
|Printer Driver – PS3 PostScript v1.11||0.73 MB||Download|
Driver Epson WF-6090 For Linux
|File Name||Version||Download Link|
|ESC/P-R Driver (generic driver)||1.6.39||Download|
|Epson Printer Utility||1.0.2||Download|
|PPD File for Postscript||1.0.0||Download|
More Drivers : Epson WorkForce Pro WF-4630 Driver
Step to install Epson WF-6090 driver:
- Specify the driver that corresponds to your operating system and then select a driver please look at the link provided.
- Install the driver by means of a double click on the .exe file you have downloaded and follow instruction.
- Then waiting drivers finished of install and turn on your printer and then connect with device or computer.
Step to remove Epson WF-6090 driver:
- Click the menu at the bottom of the laptop (PC) and then open the control panel and then click on the remove the program.
- Find a driver you want to delete , double click on the driver then you get a confirmation message from the window .
- Choose yes to delete driver. and wait until the deletion is completed.
Thank you for downloading printer drivers on Epsoncanon.com, don’t forget to visit again if you need a variety of other printer drivers because we will always update the latest printer drivers for Epson and Canon on this website.