The Epson SureColor P5000 Best Price at Amazon, which measures 15.9 by 34 by 30.2 inches (HWD) and weighs 114 pounds, comes in three different iterations: the Standard Edition ($1,995) reviewed here, designed for printing photographs and artwork; the Commercial Edition ($1,995) for commercial and flexographic (packaging and labeling) proofing applications; and the Designer Edition ($2,495), which comes with advanced RIP (raster image processing) and color-matching software.
It’s much too big and heavy for the average desktop. Whatever you put it on will need to have a large surface area and be quite sturdy. Without reinforcement, it won’t sit on, say, a table top; even if the table is sturdy enough to hold the printer up, most likely, it will rock and sway with the movement of the printhead.
By comparison, the P5000’s smaller, less-expensive SureColor P800 sibling is about half as big and weighs 43 pounds (or 49 pounds with the roll adapter and paper). And the Canon imagePrograf PRO-1000, at 11.2 by 17 by 28.5 inches and weighing 70.5 pounds, is also dwarfed by the humongous P5000.
Epson SureColor P5000 Featured
- Refined printer design — improved dust and static control for reduced printhead nozzle maintenance
- Improved Black density — higher-density Black pigments for a wider contrast ratio and enhanced clarity for both color and black-and-white prints
- Exceptional print permanence — offers next-generation pigment ink technology for up to twice the overall print permanence than our previous generation of ink1
- Remarkable detail — Epson PrecisionCore TFP printhead delivers high print speeds with 360 nozzles per color channel, with variable-size ink droplets as small as 3.5 picoliters
- Versatile, productive media handling — automatically switch between the high-capacity front paper cassette and the roll media feeder
- Standard Edition — 10-color UltraChrome HDX Ink set features Orange and Green and three-level Black inks supporting advanced black-and-white photographic printing
Epson SureColor P5000 Driver Download For Windows 32 Bit and 64 Bit
|Drivers and Utilities Combo Package||188 MB||Download|
|Printer Driver v6.73||95.6 MB||Download|
|Epson Software Updater v4.4.11||6.37 MB||Download|
|Epson Print Layout v1.3.5||28.6 MB||Download|
|Firmware Update version N005J4||7.13 MB||Download|
Step to install Epson SureColor P5000 Driver driver:
- Specify the driver that corresponds to your operating system and then select a driver please look at the link provided.
- Install the driver by means of a double click on the .exe file you have downloaded and follow instruction.
- Then waiting drivers finished of install and turn on your printer and then connect with device or computer.
Epson SureColor P5000 Driver Download For Mac OS
|Drivers and Utilities Combo Package||215 MB||Download|
|Printer Driver – Standard v10.18||174 MB||Download|
How to Download and Install
Procedures for the download and installation
- Click the link. The download will start automatically.
- Files will be saved on the computer desktop.
- Double-click the file to mount the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the .pkg file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
More Drivers : Epson SureColor P800 Driver Download
Thank you for downloading this blog. Do not forget to visit again, as there will be many other printer drivers to be shared
Thank you for downloading printer drivers on Epsoncanon.com, don’t forget to visit again if you need a variety of other printer drivers because we will always update the latest printer drivers for Epson and Canon on this website.