Epson SureColor P400 Wide Format Inkjet Printer Driver , Software, Firmware, Manual and Support Download For Windows 10, 8, 7 and Mac OS – The 13″ wide-format SureColor P400 photo printer features UltraChrome® HG2 Ink for unprecedented print quality. This remarkable 8-color pigment ink set includes Red and Orange inks for vibrant, true-to-life color. Dedicated channels for both Matte and Photo Black inks provide deep blacks on matte, fine art and photo papers. Unique Gloss Optimizer chemistry gives photographs a smooth, professional-lab look and feel. High-capacity, individual 14 mL ink cartridges offer the freedom to print — and replace only the color you need. Plus, cut-sheet and roll paper support allows you to print your artwork on a variety of media.
With more and more reasonably priced DSLR and mirrorless (and even some smartphone) cameras capable of capturing high-resolution images these days, it opens up the opportunity for high-quality outputs. Why buy art when you can print your masterpieces yourself, and hang them on the wall?
Of course, you’ll need an inkjet printer that can handle more than letter or legal-sized paper. What you want is a wide-format photo printer that’s designed for such a task (think, multiple color ink tanks). But many of these units are on the pricier side.
The Epson SureColor P400 ($600) is the company’s latest entry-level wide-format photo printer that brings down the price barrier to entry. With seven ink colors – including two blacks – and a Gloss Optimizer that smoothes out the flat spots in the print, you can produce near-gallery-quality photo prints with excellent color accuracy and saturation, and without completely breaking the bank
Epson SureColor P400 Specifications
- Flexible media handling — prints cut-sheet and roll paper in sizes up to 13″ wide including borderless; supports photographic and fine art paper, canvas, 1.3 mm thick board and inkjet-printable CD/DVDs
- Industry-leading pigment ink technology — UltraChrome HG2 pigment ink for colorful prints that are highly water, smudge and fade resistant
- Vibrant color — Red and Orange inks ensure true, deep reds and richer skin tones
- Auto-selecting Black inks — achieve optimal black density on matte, fine art or glossy papers from either Matte or Photo Black ink, delivered via dedicated channels
- Individual, high-capacity ink cartridges — change cartridges less often with eight 14 mL individual ink cartridges that offer a more affordable cost per set1
- Professional connectivity — Hi-Speed USB 2.0, wireless 802.11n2 and 100 Mbit Ethernet support
- Advanced image processing — smoother color transitions and outstanding highlight and shadow detail with AccuPhoto™ HG imaging technology
- Industry-proven precision 8-channel printhead technology — MicroPiezo® AMC™ one-inch-wide printhead with a 1.5 pl minimum droplet size and ink-repelling coating for more accurate dot placement and reduced maintenance
- Epson Print Layout — simplified workflow and easy color control. Find this download on the Support tab.
Epson SureColor P400 Setup and Performance
Setup is easy: Plug it in, power it on, and load the ink cartridges. Before you can use it, the Epson P400 goes through a priming process that takes 6-10 minutes. While this is going on you can download the print driver from Epson’s website, as well as any additional software or firmware updates.
When it comes to connecting the printer, you have several options: USB 2.0, Wi-Fi (with WPS support), or wired Ethernet. You can also print to the P400 using a mobile device and Epson’s iPrint Mobile software. Unlike the P600, the P400 does not support Apple AirPrint or Google Cloud Print.
One word of caution: If you are using USB to connect the printer, be sure the cable you use is rated for USB 2.0 or 3.0, and pay attention to the cable length. Initially, we had a problem with some of our test prints freezing halfway through. With extensive troubleshooting and support from Epson, we finally discovered the problem was the 15-foot cable we were using. We didn’t have a problem with this cable in the past, but 15 feet is very close to the length limit for a USB cable (16.5 feet), and when we switched to a 10-foot cable, the problem disappeared.
Epson SureColor P400 Driver Compatibility
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x, and Linux
Epson SureColor P400 Driver For Windows
|File Name||Size||Download Link|
|Printer Driver v6.77||61.5 MB||Download|
|Drivers and Utilities Combo Package||115 MB||Download|
Epson SureColor P400 Driver For Mac OS
|File Name||Size||Download Link|
|Printer Driver – Standard v10.16||84.0 MB||Download|
|Drivers and Utilities Combo Package||159 MB||Download|
Step to install Epson SureColor P400 driver:
- Specify the driver that corresponds to your operating system and then select a driver please look at the link provided.
- Install the driver by means of a double click on the .exe file you have downloaded and follow instruction.
- Then waiting drivers finished of install and turn on your printer and then connect with device or computer.
Step to remove Epson SureColor P400 driver:
- Click the menu at the bottom of the laptop (PC) and then open the control panel and then click on the remove the program.
- Find a driver you want to delete , double click on the driver then you get a confirmation message from the window .
- Choose yes to delete driver. and wait until the deletion is completed.
Thank you for downloading printer drivers on Epsoncanon.com, don’t forget to visit again if you need a variety of other printer drivers because we will always update the latest printer drivers for Epson and Canon on this website.