Free Download Epson SureColor F2100 Driver For Windows 10/8/7 32/64 Bit and For Mac OS – The SureColor SC-F2100 direct-to-garment printer lets you set up and start printing t-shirts and other items straight away, with a complete solution including printer, printhead, inks and software. This new model offers faster, higher quality printing, with reduced intervention and the ability to create your own designs.
The F2100 promotes even more convenience with its inline solution for maintenance. Translation: no more drops. Currently with the F2000, the operator will put 10ml of solution into the printhead capping station at the end of the day. While it is not that time consuming or expensive, the F2100 eliminates this process by having a solution cartridge in the ink bay system.
Double the print modes: The F2000 has three basic print modes, fast, quality, and high quality. All of which allow the printer to move at different speeds. The F2100 gives the operator six different print modes to choose from, including using the highlight white mode that increases speed. The additional print modes allow you to really customize the priorities of each print job you do. Increased speeds: The F2100 has up to 35% faster printing on images using white ink, and twice as fast printing without white ink (because of the new print modes available).
Epson SureColor F2100 Feature
The SC-F2100 is part of a complete Epson DTG solution that includes printer, printhead, ink, software and warranty, meaning you can be assured that all parts have been designed and extensively tested to work optimally together.
Faster, higher-quality printing
The printer offers speedier results than earlier models, with additional fast print modes and improved ink circulation for quicker start-up. Plus it incorporates improved screening for smoother reproduction of images and a wider gamut.
The SC-F2100 has an auto-maintenance mode with a separate cleaning cartridge to substantially reduce scheduled maintenance, as well as a dust catcher to prevent fluff and dust on the printhead. It comes with an optional fabric platen grip pad and platen grip tool to make garment placement easier.
Epson SureColor F2100 Driver Download For Windows
Windows Compatible System
Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit
|Drivers and Utilities Combo Package||33.1 MB||Download|
|Communication Driver v1.47||8.78 MB||Download|
How to Download and Install Epson SureColor F2100 Driver For Windows
Download / Installation Procedures
IMPORTANT: Be sure to connect your PC to the Internet while performing the following:
- Click the link, select [ Save ], specify “Save As”, then click [ Save ] to download the file.
- The downloaded file will be saved in the specified place in the self-extracting form (.exe format ).
- Double-click the downloaded .exe file. It will be decompressed and the Setup screen will be displayed. Follow the instructions to install the software and perform the necessary settings.
Epson SureColor F2100 Driver Download For Mac OS
Mac Compatible systems :
macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x
|Epson Garment Creator v2.0.4||128 MB||Download|
|EpsonNet Config Utility v4.9.6||14.5 MB||Download|
How to Download and Install Epson SureColor F2100 Driver For Mac OS
Procedures for the download and installation
- Click the link. The download will start automatically.
- Files will be saved on the computer desktop.
- Double-click the file to mount the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the .pkg file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
More Drivers : Epson SureColor F2000 Driver Download
How to Unistall Printer Driver In Your PC
After uninstalling or deleting a printer in Windows, the driver for it is not fully uninstalled. You would like to know how to manually remove the driver files.
To manually remove a printer driver:
- Click the Start menu and in the search field type “print management.”
- On the left side of the Print Management window, select the “All
- If present, right-click the unwanted printer and choose “Delete.”
- On the left side of the Print Management window, select the “All Drivers” folder.
- Right-click the unwanted printer and choose “Remove Driver Package.”
- Note: Using the “Remove Driver Package” option will clear all driver installation files for that device, leaving no reference to the printer that Windows could possibly use to auto-reinstall again.
Thank you for downloading printer drivers on Epsoncanon.com, don’t forget to visit again if you need a variety of other printer drivers because we will always update the latest printer drivers for Epson and Canon on this website.