Epson PictureMate PM-400 Personal Photo Lab Printer Driver, Software, Firmware, Manual and Download For Windows and Mac OS – Quickly share that special moment — at family gatherings, parties and more — with the compact, portable PictureMate PM-400 wireless photo printer. This lightweight printer delivers beautiful borderless 4″ x 6″ and 5″ x 7″ photos. Featuring wireless printing, plus Wi-Fi Direct®1, it prints from your iPad®, iPhone®, tablet or smartphone2. Use the 2.7″ color display to preview photos. The PM-400 prints 4″ x 6″ photos in as fast as 36 seconds3. Get stacks of photos with convenient Print Packs (includes ink cartridge and 100 sheets of 4″ x 6″ photo paper). Photos are smudge, scratch, water and fade resistant4 and last up to 200 years5.
- Ink: 4-color dye
- Resolution: 5760 x 1440 dpi
- Model: C11CE84201
The Epson PM-400 measures 3.3 by 9.8 by 6.8 inches (HWD), and weighs just 4 pounds. Surprisingly, that makes it both smaller and lighter than the Epson Show and the Epson Charm, despite its ability to print on larger paper. It also lacks the optional battery you can get for the Epson Charm, as well as the handle that both 4-by-6 models have to make them easy to carry.
In keeping with its description as a personal photo lab, the PM-400 can print from a variety of sources, including a computer, a memory card, a USB memory key, a PictBridge camera, and an iOS or Android phone or tablet. Connection choices include Wi-Fi, Wi-Fi Direct, and USB. The one obvious trick that’s missing is NFC for easier connection to mobile devices, but that’s a small oversight.
Epson PictureMate PM-400 Setup and Speed
Setting up the PM-400 is standard fare for a dedicated photo printer. Simply install the single ink cartridge, load some paper, and you’re ready to print. One important touch is that each time you load or change paper, the printer asks you to confirm the size and type (glossy or matte) so it can automatically set everything properly for the paper.
The speed is impressive for a consumer-level dedicated photo printer and is consistent for almost all sources. For 4-by-6-inch prints on glossy paper, all but one photo came in at times between 40.8 and 42.3 seconds. That single outlier took 48.8 seconds, with the extra time taken up by an apparent housekeeping task the printer needed to handle before it started printing.
For 5-by-7-inch prints on glossy paper, the times ranged from 50.3 to 52.2 seconds in all cases. Oddly, printing from an Android phone over a Wi-Fi Direct connection was both faster (for 4-by-6 prints) and slower (for 5-by-7 prints) in testing compared with printing from other sources. Printing a 4-by-6-inch photo averaged 34 seconds. The larger size averaged 62 seconds each.
Notably, the PM-400’s speed for for printing 4-by-6 output from everything but a mobile device at least—is a close match to the speeds for the Epson Show and the Epson Charm. That makes all three essentially tied for first place among consumer-oriented dedicated photo printers, and faster in particular than the HP A646, which I timed for 4-by-6 printing at a range of 1 minute 23 seconds to 1:42, depending on the photo and the source. For 5-by-7-inch prints, the HP printer took between 1:53 and 2:07.
Epson PictureMate PM-400 Specifications
- Beautiful borderless photos — easily print high-quality 4″ x 6″ and 5″ x 7″ photos
- Ultra compact design — lightweight, portable printer saves space, wherever you choose to print
- Total wireless solution — print from iPad, iPhone, tablets and smartphones2; includes Wi-Fi Direct1
- Get high-quality photos, fast — print vibrant 4″ x 6″ photos in as fast as 36 seconds3
- Share prints for generations to come — durable prints last up to 200 years in album storage5
- Worry-free handling — photos are smudge, scratch, water and fade resistant4
- Conveniently print stacks of photos — Print Packs available (with ink cartridge and paper included)
- Print your favorite photos, PC-free — 2.7″ color display and built-in card slot6 to preview and edit photos
- Easily edit photos — get custom prints with Auto Photo Correction; crop, remove red eye and more
- Get your photos, your way — print in color, black-and-white or sepia, with or without borders
Epson PictureMate PM-400 Driver Compatibility
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x, and Linux
Epson PictureMate PM-400 Driver For Windows
|File Name||Size||Download Link|
|Remote Print Driver v1.66||8.41 MB||Download|
|Drivers and Utilities Combo Package Installer||12.81 MB||Download|
|Printer Driver v2.50||20.35 MB||Download|
|Recovery Mode Firmware version SY22IB||14.0 MB||Download|
Epson PictureMate PM-400 Driver For Mac OS
|File Name||Size||Download Link|
|Drivers and Utilities Combo Package Installer||8.57 MB||Download|
|Remote Print Driver v9.91||22.1 MB||Download|
|Printer Driver v9.81||33.4 MB||Download|
|Recovery Mode Firmware version SY22IB||16.7 MB||Download|
More Drivers : Epson WorkForce Pro ET-8700 Driver Download
Step to install Epson PictureMate PM-400 driver:
- Specify the driver that corresponds to your operating system and then select a driver please look at the link provided.
- Install the driver by means of a double click on the .exe file you have downloaded and follow instruction.
- Then waiting drivers finished of install and turn on your printer and then connect with device or computer.
Step to remove Epson PictureMate PM-400 driver:
- Click the menu at the bottom of the laptop (PC) and then open the control panel and then click on the remove the program.
- Find a driver you want to delete , double click on the driver then you get a confirmation message from the window .
- Choose yes to delete driver. and wait until the deletion is completed.
Thank you for downloading printer drivers on Epsoncanon.com, don’t forget to visit again if you need a variety of other printer drivers because we will always update the latest printer drivers for Epson and Canon on this website.