Epson L4150 Printer – A few months ago Epson launched a multifunction printer with a different design with the previous L series Espon Printer. Although both have inktank as in the previous series, but with the Integrated Inktank system design makes this new Epson L4150 series printer body slimmer and more compact.
From several series of L series printers that were launched, in this article I will discuss the complete specifications and a little review and the estimated price of the Epson L4150 printer.
Epson L4150 Review and Featured
The body of this printer looks slimmer with integrated inktank into the printer body. The ink volume on the Epson L4150 printer is clearly visible from the front side of the printer, so we do not need to bother to see the ink still or has run out, if you run out of ink how to fill it is quite easy.
The simple front panel makes it easy for us to operate the printer, in this control panel there are notifications in the form of led lights, scan buttons directly to the computer, black only copy, color copy, power button and resume button. When the printer is turned on, we will see lights running around the power button. Unfortunately, this type is not available on the control panel.
The print quality of the Epson L4150 is quite special, equipped with a maximum dpi up to 5760 dpi. Black and white document print quality that is sharp and resistant to splashes of water and anti-fade. You can also get glossy photo prints comparable to the quality of fotolabs on photo-specific paper.
Enjoy wireless connections pinned on this printer, equipped with direct WiFi so that all the gadgets you have can be directly connected to the printer without any additional tools.
The printer’s printing speed is faster than the previous generation Epson L series printers, this Epson L4150 printer prints with speeds up to 10.5ipm for standard print, and up to 33ppm for drafts.
Enjoy the convenience of an Epson warranty of up to 2 years or 30,0000 sheets, depending on which one is reached first. Epson guarantees include printheads which are vital devices of a printer.
Epson L4150 Specifications
- Printer Type : Print, Scan, Copy
- Print Method : On-demand ink jet (piezoelectric)
- Minimum Ink Droplet Volume: 3 pl
- Printer Language: ESC / P-R
- Print Direction:Bi-directional printing, Uni-directional printing
- Nozzle Configuration:180 nozzles Black, 59 nozzles per colour (Cyan, Magenta, Yellow)
- Maximum Resolution:5760 x 1440 dpi (with Variable-Sized Droplet Technology)
Epson L4150 Printer Driver Support For Operating Systems
Epson l4150 support for Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 32 Bit, Windows 7 64 Bit, Windows 8 32 Bit, Windows 8 64 Bit, Windows 8.1 32 Bit, Windows 8.1 64 Bit, Windows 10 32 Bit, Windows 1064 Bit and Epson l4150 driver for Mac OS, OS X, Linux
Epson L4150 Driver Download For Windows
|Epson L4150 Printer Driver For Windows 32 Bit||37.07 MB||Download|
|Epson L4150 Printer Driver For Windows 64 Bit||41.95 MB||Download|
|Epson L4150 Scanner Driver For Windows||26.2 MB||Download|
Epson L4150 Driver Download For Mac OS
|Epson L4150 Printer Driver For Mac OS||42.25 MB||Download|
|Epson L4150 Scanner Driver For Mac OS||18.8 MB||Download|
Step to install Epson L4150 driver:
- Specify the driver that corresponds to your operating system and then select a driver please look at the link provided.
- Install the driver by means of a double click on the .exe file you have downloaded and follow instruction.
- Then waiting drivers finished of install and turn on your printer and then connect with device or computer.
Step to remove Epson L4150 driver:
- Click the menu at the bottom of the laptop (PC) and then open the control panel and then click on the remove the program.
- Find a driver you want to delete , double click on the driver then you get a confirmation message from the window .
- Choose yes to delete driver. and wait until the deletion is completed.
- Thank you for downloading this blog. Do not forget to visit again, as there will be many other printer drivers to be shared