As with the Epson L355, the third generation Epson printer with the L365 series does not want to be outdone by being the best because it has an all in one printer function and is added with Wireless connectivity to facilitate installation. In addition, the Epson L365 also offers the convenience of wireless printing directly from iOS or Android devices.
Epson L365 Wifi Series Printer Driver
The L365 multi-function printer delivers amazing speeds of up to 9.2mm, making high-quality, varied printing volumes, and of course super efficient. This printer also has an integrated wireless connectivity feature, which allows you to print easily from your mobile device over a wireless network.
Epson L365 Feature
- Support for Wireless (Wi-Fi) Connectivity, How to?
- Can print from Android or Tablet using Epson iPrint ™, and more.
- Plus we can easily print web pages, Microsoft Office documents, photos and PDFs through home or office networks.
Epson L365 Printer Driver Oprating System Support :
Epson l220 support for Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 32 Bit, Windows 7 64 Bit, Windows 8 32 Bit, Windows 8 64 Bit, Windows 8.1 32 Bit, Windows 8.1 64 Bit, Windows 10 32 Bit, Windows 1064 Bit and Epson l220 driver for Mac OS, OS X, Linux
Epson L365 Wifi Series Printer Driver Details
Keyword : Epson L365 Printer Driver Download
Name : Epson L365
Model : Epson
Type : Printer
Epson L365 Wifi Series Printer Driver For Windows
|Epson L365 Printer Driver For Windows 32 Bit||30.8MB||Download|
|Epson L365 Printer Driver For Windows 64 Bit||27.4 MB||Download|
Epson L365 Wifi Series Printer Driver For Mac OS
|Epson L365 Printer Driver For Mac OS||39.09 MB||Download|
Step to install driver:
- Specify the driver that corresponds to your operating system and then select a driver please look at the link provided.
- Install the driver by means of a double click on the .exe file you have downloaded and follow instruction.
- Then waiting drivers finished of install and turn on your printer and then connect with device or computer.
Step to remove driver:
- Click the menu at the bottom of the laptop (PC) and then open the control panel and then click on the remove the program.
- Find a driver you want to delete , double click on the driver then you get a confirmation message from the window .
- Choose yes to delete driver. and wait until the deletion is completed.
- Thank you for downloading this blog. Do not forget to visit again, as there will be many other printer drivers to be shared