The Epson FX-2190II Driver Impact Printer offers the durability and productivity needed for critical daily print requirements. These reliable 9-pin, wide-format impact printers boast a long life cycle, a 3-year limited warranty and speeds up to 738 cps1. Their up-to-12-million-character ribbon cartridge2 reduces user interventions as well as cost per page. Engineered for seamless integration into virtually any system, they include Epson ESC/P®, IBM® PPDS and MICROLINE® printer languages. Ideal for harsh environments, these workhorses race through cut-sheet, continuous or multipart forms up to 7 pages thick, and feature an intuitive control panel for easy setup and operation.
The Epson FX-2190II Series offers the durability and productivity needed for critical daily print requirements. These reliable 9-pin, wide-format impact printers boast a long life cycle. Their up-to-12-million-character ribbon cartridge reduces user interventions as well as cost per page. Engineered for seamless integration into virtually any system, they include Epson ESC/P, IBM PPDS and MICROLINE printer languages.
Epson FX-2190II Specifications
- Extreme reliability ― long life cycle; durable design with very few moving parts; withstands dust, humidity and extreme temperatures
- Low cost of ownership ― up-to-12-million-character ribbon cartridge2 offers a low cost per page and reduces the frequency of user interventions
- Powerful productivity ― ultra fast, wide-format, 9-pin printer speeds through multipart forms and reports at up to 738 cps1
- Seamless integration with both new and legacy systems ― includes Epson ESC/P, IBM PPDS and MICROLINE printer languages for greater flexibility
- Advanced paper handling ― simple paper path for remarkable reliability; accommodates cut-sheet paper and continuous or multipart forms up to 7 pages thick
- Easy setup and operation ― user-friendly control panel with intuitive setup and configuration features
- Low power consumption ― ENERGY STAR® V2.0 compliant
- Multiple connectivity options ― Parallel and USB connectivity
- Serial port and Ethernet compatible ― network card supports IPv63
Epson FX-2190II Driver Download For Windows
|Printer Driver v18.104.22.168 For Windows 32 Bit and 64 Bit||6.70 MB||Download|
|Status Monitor v22.214.171.124||12.5 MB||Download|
Compatible systems :
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Windows Server 2016, Windows Server 2012, Windows Server 2008 32-bit, Windows Server 2008 64-bit, Windows Server 2003 32-bit, Windows Server 2003 64-bit
How to Download and Install Epson FX-2190II Driver For Windows
Download / Installation Procedures
IMPORTANT: Be sure to connect your PC to the Internet while performing the following:
- Click the link, select [ Save ], specify “Save As”, then click [ Save ] to download the file.
- The downloaded file will be saved in the specified place in the self-extracting form (.exe format ).
- Double-click the downloaded .exe file. It will be decompressed and the Setup screen will be displayed. Follow the instructions to install the software and perform the necessary settings.
Epson FX-2190II Driver Download For Mac OS
|No Printer Available For Your Mac OS/Your Mac No Need Driver||00 MB||Download|
How to Download and Install Epson FX-2190II Driver For Mac OS
Download / Installation Procedures
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
More Driver : Epson LQ-590II Driver Download
Thank you for downloading this blog. Do not forget to visit again, as there will be many other printer drivers to be shared
Thank you for downloading printer drivers on Epsoncanon.com, don’t forget to visit again if you need a variety of other printer drivers because we will always update the latest printer drivers for Epson and Canon on this website.