Epson Expression ET-3700 EcoTank All-in-One Supertank Printer Driver, Software, Firmware, Manual and Support Download For Windows, Mac OS and Linux – The Expression ET-3700 EcoTank wireless all-in-one offers revolutionary cartridge-free printing with easy-to-fill, supersized ink tanks. It includes up to 2 years of ink in the box1. That’s an incredible amount of ink – enough to print up to 11,200 pages2, and equivalent to about 30 ink cartridge sets3. Plus, it features auto-stop ink bottles with each color uniquely keyed for easy filling of each tank. And, you save up to 80 percent on ink with low-cost replacement bottles4. The ET-3700 also offers a 150-sheet paper capacity, large 2.4″ color LCD, auto 2-sided printing, borderless printing up to 8.5″ x 11″ and easy wireless printing from tablets and smartphones5.
- 3-in-1 with Wireless & Ethernet: Print / Copy / Scan
- Ink: Four EcoTank™ Ink Bottles
- ISO Print Speed: Black: 15.0 ISO ppm†; Color: 8.0 ISO ppm†
- Model: C11CG21201
Epson Expression ET-3700 Design Overview
It’s important to note that the ET-3700 has a sibling that is a bit more capable, the WorkForce ET-3750 EcoTank All-in-One Supertank Printer. It lists for about $20 more than the ET-3700, and for that $20 you get a 30-sheet automatic document feeder (ADF) and Epson’s superior PrecisionCore printhead—either are well worth $20. The ADF, of course, sends multipage documents to the scanner automatically, clearly making the ET-3750 superior for scanning and copying. PrecisionCore printheads deliver somewhat better-looking output, which was borne out in our testing.
I appreciate that in this update, Epson moved the redesigned ink reservoirs and corresponding ink-level-viewing windows from the right side of the chassis to the right-front (a suggestion that EpsonCanon.com and several other online technology publications made when EcoTank first appeared in the U.S.), which makes checking ink levels easier.
More Drivers :
In addition to the new design’s efficiency and improved appearance, it also streamlines the ET-3700’s overall size and weight some, down to 7.4 by 14.8 by 19.8 inches (HWD) and shaving off about a pound and a half to 13.2 pounds. The closest competitor in price to the ET-3700 in Canon’s relatively small lineup of G-series MegaTank bulk-ink printers is the Pixma G4200 Wireless MegaTank All-in-One Printer.
The G4200, also stunted in capacity and features (due primarily to Canon trading them off for relatively large bottles of ink in the box), comes with a 20-sheet automatic document feeder (ADF) for passing multipage documents to the scanner. Otherwise, the ET-3700 and the Pixma G4200 are closely matched, down to the lack of a touch-screen control panel; although the panels on both are anchored by 2.4-inch color displays that you navigate by much lower-tech directional keys positioned around an OK button.
Another competitor is Brother’s MFC-J775DW, that company’s smallest and least-expensive AIO in the INKvestment line of pay-more-now-to-pay-less-for-ink-later products. The difference between INKvestment machines and their EcoTank and MegaTank counterparts is that the former use cheaper-by-the-page cartridges, instead of refillable tanks inside the printer.
This latest round of EcoTank AIOs comes with slick keyed bottles and reservoirs that prevent dripping and won’t let you put the wrong ink into the wrong receptacle on the printer. Overall, compared with the first round of EcoTank printers, this latest group is very well-implemented and ready for prime time.
Epson Expression ET-3700 Specifications
- Cartridge-free printing — comes with up to 2 years of ink in the box1
- Includes enough ink to print up to 14,000 pages black/11,200 color2 — equivalent to about 30 ink cartridge sets3
- Save up to 80 percent on ink with low-cost replacement bottles4 — plus easy-to-fill, supersized ink tanks
- Load paper less often — 150-sheet paper capacity
- Large 2.4″ color LCD — easy setup and navigation
- Fast print speeds — plus auto 2-sided printing
- Borderless printing — up to 8.5″ x 11″
- Complete wireless solution — easily print from iPad®, iPhone®, Android™ tablets and smartphones5; includes Wi-Fi Direct®6 plus Ethernet
- Exclusive auto-stop ink bottles — uniquely keyed for easy filling of each color
- Product protection you can count on — 2-year limited warranty with registration7
- Hands-free voice-activated printing** — ask Alexa to print a variety of creative projects and everyday documents, including your to-do and shopping lists
Setting Up and Connecting to the ET-3700
Epson printers are typically frustration-free when unpacking, and this one is no different. During my installation, the software found the ET-3700 on my network right away and the first test page slid in to the output tray about 20 minutes after I began opening the box—and that time includes a 7-minute initialization routine while the machine primed the printhead.
To insure testing consistency, we connect printers to our testbed PC via Ethernet (or USB when wired networking is not available). In addition to Ethernet and USB, the Epson ET-3700 also supports Wi-Fi and Wi-Fi Direct. That last one is a peer-to-peer wireless networking protocol for connecting mobile devices to the printer. Also included are a slew of Epson’s own task-specific apps, as well as support for several third-party workflow profiles for printing from and scanning to your mobile devices. Called “Epson Connect,” Epson’s mobile apps are: Email Print, Epson iPrint App (iOS, Android), Epson Print and Scan App, Epson Remote Print, and Epson Scan to Cloud.
Those app names don’t really require clarification, nor do the third-party support features, which include: Android printing app, Apple AirPrint, Fire OS printing, Google Cloud Print, and Mopria Print Service.
Epson Expression ET-3700 Driver Compatibility
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x, and Linux
Epson Expression ET-3700 Driver For Windows
|File Name||Size||Download Link|
|Drivers and Utilities Combo Package Installer||11.5 MB||Download|
|Printer Driver v2.65||34.6 MB||Download|
|Scanner Driver and Epson Scan 2 Utility 184.108.40.206||26.3 MB||Download|
|Remote Print Driver v1.66||8.41 MB||Download|
|Recovery Mode Firmware version LT15I6||26.1 MB||Download|
Epson Expression ET-3700 Driver For Mac OS
|File Name||Size||Download Link|
|Printer Driver v10.18||41.1 MB||Download|
|Drivers and Utilities Combo Package Installer||8.39 MB||Download|
|Remote Print Driver v9.91||22.1 MB||Download|
|Scanner Driver and Epson Scan 2 Utility 6.4.1||18.5 MB||Download|
|Recovery Mode Firmware version LT15I6||30.0 MB||Download|
Epson Expression ET-3700 Driver For Linux
|File Name||Version||Download Link|
|ESC/P-R Driver 2||1.0.30||Download|
|Epson Printer Utility For Linux||1.0.2||Download|
Step to install Epson Expression ET-3700 driver:
- Specify the driver that corresponds to your operating system and then select a driver please look at the link provided.
- Install the driver by means of a double click on the .exe file you have downloaded and follow instruction.
- Then waiting drivers finished of install and turn on your printer and then connect with device or computer.
Step to remove Epson Expression ET-3700 driver:
- Click the menu at the bottom of the laptop (PC) and then open the control panel and then click on the remove the program.
- Find a driver you want to delete , double click on the driver then you get a confirmation message from the window .
- Choose yes to delete driver. and wait until the deletion is completed.
Thank you for downloading printer drivers on Epsoncanon.com, don’t forget to visit again if you need a variety of other printer drivers because we will always update the latest printer drivers for Epson and Canon on this website.