Free Download Epson ET-M1170 Driver For Windows 10/8/7 32/64 Bit and For Mac OS – The EcoTank ET-M1170 monochrome supertank printer, powered by PrecisionCore®, offers worry-free, cartridge-free printing with an easy-to-fill, supersized ink tank. Users save up to 75 percent with low-cost replacement bottles vs. mono laser toner – about 1/3 of 1 cent per ISO page vs. 2 ½ cents1. The ET-M1170’s replacement ink bottle includes enough ink to print up to 6,000 pages2. It features fast print speeds and a fast first page out. Plus, it offers a 250-sheet paper tray, auto 2-sided printing, and convenient wired and wireless networking. And, you save energy with lower power consumption vs. laser. And, it’s backed by a 2-year limited warranty with registration3.
Engineered with an easy-to-fill ink tank, the printer is designed to hold enough ink to print approximately 6000 pages before being refilled. The ET-M1170 utilizes a printhead with PrecisionCore technology to deliver ultra-sharp text with remarkable details at a maximum print resolution of an impressive 2400 x 1200 dpi. Users demanding speed will be pleased as well with the ability to work at speeds up to 20 ppm in simplex mode and 9 ppm in duplex mode. For handling documents up to 8.5 x 14″, a 250-sheet input tray is provided, along with a long-document mode that enables the printing of media up to 8.5 x 47.2″. Designed with the wireless user in mind, the ET-M1170 enables you print from an iPad or iPhone and Android tablets and smartphones. Additionally, the printer also lets you print via Wi-Fi Direct, and voice-activated printing is available as well.
Epson ET-M1170 Feature
- Print | Wireless | Ethernet
- Ink: One 120mL black ink bottle
- ISO Print Speed: Black: 20 ISO ppm†
- Replacement ink bottle holds enough ink to print approximately 6000 pages
- PrecisionCore printing technology delivers ultra-sharp text at a print resolution up to 2400×1200 dpi
- Print speeds of 20 ppm in simplex mode and 9 ppm in duplex mode
- 250-sheet input tray for sheets up to 8.5 x 14″ and a long-document mode that enables the printing of media up to 8.5 x 47.2″
- Prints from iPad, iPhone, and Android tablets and smartphones
- Wi-Fi Direct and voice-activated printing
- Compact design for fitting in virtually any office environment
- ENERGY STAR qualified and RoHS compliant
Well, above is a brief review of the Epson ET-M1170 Printer that you might not know. Now, let’s get to the point which is the Epson ET-M1170 Driver that you can download directly under this article.
Epson ET-M1170 Driver Download For Windows
Windows Compatible System
Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit
|Drivers and Utilities Combo Package Installer||12.0 MB||Download|
|Printer Driver v2.61||20.3 MB||Download|
|Remote Print Driver v1.66||9.08 MB||Download|
How to Download and Install Epson ET-M1170 Driver For Windows
Download / Installation Procedures
IMPORTANT: Be sure to connect your PC to the Internet while performing the following:
- Click the link, select [ Save ], specify “Save As”, then click [ Save ] to download the file.
- The downloaded file will be saved in the specified place in the self-extracting form (.exe format ).
- Double-click the downloaded .exe file. It will be decompressed and the Setup screen will be displayed. Follow the instructions to install the software and perform the necessary settings.
Epson ET-M1170 Driver Download For Mac OS
Mac Compatible systems :
macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x
|Drivers and Utilities Combo Package Installer||9.57 MB||Download|
|Printer Driver v10.26||36.6 MB||Download|
|Remote Print Driver v9.91||22.1 MB||Download|
How to Download and Install Epson ET-M1170 Driver For Mac OS
Procedures for the download and installation
- Click the link. The download will start automatically.
- Files will be saved on the computer desktop.
- Double-click the file to mount the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the .pkg file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
More Drivers : Canon imageCLASS MF810Cdn Driver Download
How to Unistall Printer Driver In Your PC
After uninstalling or deleting a printer in Windows, the driver for it is not fully uninstalled. You would like to know how to manually remove the driver files.
To manually remove a printer driver:
- Click the Start menu and in the search field type “print management.”
- On the left side of the Print Management window, select the “All
- If present, right-click the unwanted printer and choose “Delete.”
- On the left side of the Print Management window, select the “All Drivers” folder.
- Right-click the unwanted printer and choose “Remove Driver Package.”
- Note: Using the “Remove Driver Package” option will clear all driver installation files for that device, leaving no reference to the printer that Windows could possibly use to auto-reinstall again.
Thank you for downloading printer drivers on Epsoncanon.com, don’t forget to visit again if you need a variety of other printer drivers because we will always update the latest printer drivers for Epson and Canon on this website.