Free Download Epson ET-4700 Driver For Windows 32/64 Bit and For Mac OS – The EcoTank ET-4700 wireless all-in-one supertank printer offers without cartridge printing with simple to-fill, supersized ink tanks. You get as long as 2 years of ink with each included or substitution ink set1. Also, every substitution ink contain set incorporates enough ink to print to 4,500 pages2 – proportional to around 80 individual cartridges3. Besides, you set aside to 80 percent with minimal effort substitution ink bottles versus ink cartridges4. That implies less squander. Restrictive extraordinarily keyed EcoFit™ jugs make it simple to fill each shading tank. The ET-4700 additionally offers a 30-sheet ADF, wired and remote systems administration and a 2-year constrained guarantee with enrollment.
For one forthright value, the Epson EcoTank printers accompany enough ink in the container to print for up to 2 years1, so you can print 3,600 pages in black2 and 6,500 pages in colour2 without stressing over progressing ink substitution and expenses. Extra minimal effort ink can be purchased in advantageous high-volume bottles that have a trickle free spout and resealable top for simple stockpiling and refilling. Substitution containers hold enough ink for a monstrous 4,500 pages in black2 and 7,500 pages in shading.
The WorkForce ET-4700 highlights a progressive, incorporated high-limit ink tank framework, offering a top notch mix of comfort and worth. In 3 simple advances clients get printing opportunity. You should simply fill or refill the tanks, set up your printer and after that print without concern, consistently, after quite a long time after month. The WorkForce ET-4700 backings the most recent remote standard, 802.11n3, it likewise incorporates Wi-Fi Direct®, which means no switch is required, furnishing clients with more prominent inclusion and quicker speeds. You can utilize your EcoTank printer from anyplace in your home and offer it with numerous PCs.
Windows Compatible System
Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit
Mac Compatible systems :
macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x
How to Download and Install Epson ET-4700 Driver For Windows
Download / Installation Procedures
IMPORTANT: Be sure to connect your PC to the Internet while performing the following:
- Click the link, select [ Save ], specify “Save As”, then click [ Save ] to download the file.
- The downloaded file will be saved in the specified place in the self-extracting form (.exe format ).
- Double-click the downloaded .exe file. It will be decompressed and the Setup screen will be displayed. Follow the instructions to install the software and perform the necessary settings.
How to Download and Install Epson ET-4700 Driver For Mac OS
Procedures for the download and installation
- Click the link. The download will start automatically.
- Files will be saved on the computer desktop.
- Double-click the file to mount the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the .pkg file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
Epson ET-4700 Driver Download For Windows
|Drivers and Utilities Combo Package Installer|
|Scanner Driver and Epson Scan 2 Utility v18.104.22.168|
|Printer Driver v2.60|
|Remote Print Driver v1.66|
Epson ET-4700 Driver Download For Mac OS
How to Unistall Printer Driver In Your PC
After uninstalling or deleting a printer in Windows, the driver for it is not fully uninstalled. You would like to know how to manually remove the driver files.
More Epson Driver : Epson ET-4550 Driver Download For Windows and Mac
To manually remove a printer driver:
- Click the Start menu and in the search field type “print management.”
- On the left side of the Print Management window, select the “All
- If present, right-click the unwanted printer and choose “Delete.”
- On the left side of the Print Management window, select the “All Drivers” folder.
- Right-click the unwanted printer and choose “Remove Driver Package.”
- Note: Using the “Remove Driver Package” option will clear all driver installation files for that device, leaving no reference to the printer that Windows could possibly use to auto-reinstall again.
Thank you for downloading printer drivers on Epsoncanon.com, don’t forget to visit again if you need a variety of other printer drivers because we will always update the latest printer drivers for Epson and Canon on this website.