Free Download Epson ET-2550 Driver For Windows 32/64 Bit and Mac OS – The Expression ET-2550 EcoTank Wireless across the board offers progressive sans cartridge printing with imaginative, simple to-fill supersized ink tanks. It incorporates as long as 2 years of ink in the box1. That is a unimaginable measure of ink — enough to print up to 4,000 pages2, and proportionate to around 20 ink cartridge sets3. The ET-2550 conveys a top notch blend of value1 and accommodation. In addition, set aside to 80 percent on ink with ease substitution bottles4. The ET-2550 highlights worked in remote and simple printing from tablets and smartphones5, in addition to a 1.44″ shading LCD, and without pc photograph printing with an inherent memory card slot6.
The Epson ET-2550 Driver can print, duplicate, and output, yet not fax. It gauges 6.3 by 19.3 by 11.8 inches (HWD) when open for printing. It’s more extensive than comparative inkjets to account for the ink tanks, which live in a narrows on the printer’s correct side. Paper limit is constrained, with a back feeder that can hold up to 100 sheets of plain paper or 20 sheets of photograph paper. It does not have a duplexer for two-sided printing. The flatbed can hold up to letter-size paper, yet there’s no programmed record feeder (ADF). It has a SD card opening, yet does not have a port for a USB thumb drive. The front board, which tilts up for simple access, lives over the yield plate. It houses a little, 1.4-inch, non-contact shading show, in addition to a four-way controller, an On-Off catch, a Home catch, a Scan catch, and a Stop catch.
The ET-2550 can interface with a PC by means of USB 2.0, to a neighborhood through 802.11 b/g/n Wi-Fi, or make an immediate shared association with a PC or cell phone by means of Wi-Fi Direct. It supports printing from the Epson iPrint application for iOS or Android, and Epson Email Print and Epson Remote Print, the two of which enable clients to naturally print to the ET-2550 by sending it records by means of email. Epson gives you the choice of having an email address doled out to the printer during the arrangement procedure, which you can change to a location more exactly as you would prefer.
Windows Compatible System
Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit
Mac Compatible systems :
macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x
How to Download and Install Epson ET-2550 Driver For Windows
Download / Installation Procedures
IMPORTANT: Be sure to connect your PC to the Internet while performing the following:
- Click the link, select [ Save ], specify “Save As”, then click [ Save ] to download the file.
- The downloaded file will be saved in the specified place in the self-extracting form (.exe format ).
- Double-click the downloaded .exe file. It will be decompressed and the Setup screen will be displayed. Follow the instructions to install the software and perform the necessary settings.
How to Download and Install Epson ET-2550 Driver For Mac OS
Procedures for the download and installation
- Click the link. The download will start automatically.
- Files will be saved on the computer desktop.
- Double-click the file to mount the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the .pkg file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
Epson ET-2550 Driver Download For Windows
|Drivers and Utilities Combo Package Installer|
|Remote Print Driver v1.66|
|Printer Driver v2.41|
|Scanner Driver and EPSON Scan Utility v18.104.22.168|
Epson ET-2550 Driver Download For Mac OS
How to Unistall Printer Driver In Your PC
After uninstalling or deleting a printer in Windows, the driver for it is not fully uninstalled. You would like to know how to manually remove the driver files.
More Epson Driver : Epson ET-2500 Driver Download For Windows and Mac
To manually remove a printer driver:
- Click the Start menu and in the search field type “print management.”
- On the left side of the Print Management window, select the “All
- If present, right-click the unwanted printer and choose “Delete.”
- On the left side of the Print Management window, select the “All Drivers” folder.
- Right-click the unwanted printer and choose “Remove Driver Package.”
- Note: Using the “Remove Driver Package” option will clear all driver installation files for that device, leaving no reference to the printer that Windows could possibly use to auto-reinstall again.
Thank you for downloading printer drivers on Epsoncanon.com, don’t forget to visit again if you need a variety of other printer drivers because we will always update the latest printer drivers for Epson and Canon on this website.