Free Download Epson Artisan 725 Driver For Windows 10/8/7/Vista 32/64 Bit and For Mac OS – The Epson Artisan 725 Arctic Edition color inkjet multifunction (print/copy/scan) is a step or two down in features from the company’s flagship Artisan 835. For its lower $200 price, however, it delivers the same high-quality output and cheap inks. Note that the glossy-white version we reviewed is available only through Best Buy stores and BestBuy.com; an all-black model is available everywhere else.
The tilt-up control panel on the Artisan 725 is easy to use, although the multicolored lighting scheme looks a bit haphazard–especially on the Arctic-white, Best Buy-only model we tested. The 2.5-inch color touchscreen LCD sits within a backlit touch panel whose controls appear and disappear contextually.
The 17.6 by 18 by 5.9-inch (HWD) Arctic weighs 21 pounds. A 2.5-inch (non-touch) LCD screen is set in the front touch panel. It has a 120-sheet main paper tray, plus a 20-sheet photo-paper tray that can hold up to 5-by-7 paper. The relatively meager plain-paper tray, along with the lack of an automatic document feeder (ADF) and fax capabilities limits its business use to the lightest-duty home-office work.
The Arctic can connect to a computer via USB, or to a network via 802.11n WiFi or Ethernet. We tested the Arctic over an Ethernet connection to a PC running Windows Vista. According to Epson, it ships with full sets of drivers for the 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Vista, Windows 7, and Windows XP, as well as for Mac OS X versions 10.4.11 to 10.6.x.
Epson Artisan 725 Specifications
|Color technology – notes||MicroPiezo Inkjet printing with DX5 technology|
|Max color resolution||5760 x 1440 dpi|
|Max B/W resolution||5760 x 1440 dpi|
|Droplet size||1.5 pl|
|Color print speed (ISO, ESAT)||9 ppm|
|B/W print speed (ISO, ESAT)||9.5 ppm|
|Photo print speed||10 sec (4″x 6″)|
|Inks||6 (Black, Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, Light Cyan, Light Magenta)|
Epson Artisan 725 Feature
- Auto Photo Correction
- Select and print photos
- Crop, rotate and enlarge
- View and print-by-date
- Print your own picture packages
- Print passport and photo ID
- Select multiple photos to print on a single page
- Print college-ruled, wide-ruled and graph papers
- Make personalized notepaper using your own photos
- Photo index sheet
- Photo greeting cards
- Coloring book pages (Did this for Mini Me and she LOVED it! Plan on giving as gifts for my nephews!)
The Epson Artisan 725 provides features and speed galore, enough to satisfy most home users. Even better, its ink costs are very competitive. We’ll forgive the poor plain-paper graphics, as this is not really a business printer–but if you buy this model, remember to switch to Fine mode to get top-quality text.
Well, above is a brief review of the Epson Artisan 725 Printer that you might not know. Now, let’s get to the point which is the Epson Artisan 725 Driver that you can download directly under this article.
Epson Artisan 725 Driver Download For Windows
Windows Compatible System
Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit
|Scanner Driver and EPSON Scan Utility v18.104.22.168||12.7 MB||Download|
|Drivers and Utilities Combo Package||93.36 MB||Download|
|Printer Driver v6.72||13.67 MB||Download|
How to Download and Install Epson Artisan 725 Driver For Windows
Download / Installation Procedures
IMPORTANT: Be sure to connect your PC to the Internet while performing the following:
- Click the link, select [ Save ], specify “Save As”, then click [ Save ] to download the file.
- The downloaded file will be saved in the specified place in the self-extracting form (.exe format ).
- Double-click the downloaded .exe file. It will be decompressed and the Setup screen will be displayed. Follow the instructions to install the software and perform the necessary settings.
Epson Artisan 725 Driver Download For Mac OS
Mac Compatible systems :
macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x
|ICA Scanner Driver v5.8.7 for Image Capture||15.1 MB||Download|
|Printer Driver For Mac||28.10 MB||Download|
|Scanner Driver and EPSON Scan Utility v22.214.171.124||16.66 MB||Download|
How to Download and Install Epson Artisan 725 Driver For Mac OS
Procedures for the download and installation
- Click the link. The download will start automatically.
- Files will be saved on the computer desktop.
- Double-click the file to mount the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the .pkg file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
More Drivers : Epson Artisan 710 Driver Download
How to Unistall Printer Driver In Your PC
After uninstalling or deleting a printer in Windows, the driver for it is not fully uninstalled. You would like to know how to manually remove the driver files.
To manually remove a printer driver:
- Click the Start menu and in the search field type “print management.”
- On the left side of the Print Management window, select the “All
- If present, right-click the unwanted printer and choose “Delete.”
- On the left side of the Print Management window, select the “All Drivers” folder.
- Right-click the unwanted printer and choose “Remove Driver Package.”
- Note: Using the “Remove Driver Package” option will clear all driver installation files for that device, leaving no reference to the printer that Windows could possibly use to auto-reinstall again.
Thank you for downloading printer drivers on Epsoncanon.com, don’t forget to visit again if you need a variety of other printer drivers because we will always update the latest printer drivers for Epson and Canon on this website.