Free Download Epson Artisan 1430 Driver For Windows 10/8/7 32/64 Bit and For Mac OS – The Artisan 1430 is the replacement for the Stylus 1400. At first I was a bit taken back by the new Artisan tag Epson gave this printer, assuming these were only assigned to the lower end consumer models and all-in-one devices. While the 1430 is the entry level offering in the 13-inch market, it has the features needed to be a valued addition to the digital photographer’s studio, especially for those that are less frequent printers.
Epson packages the Artisan 1430 with a full set of six individual ink tanks – black, cyan, magenta, yellow, light cyan, light magenta. These inks are Epson’s Claria Hi-Definition inks with improved smudge, scratch, and water resistance. A quick test of this smudge and water resistance showed that the inks live up to their claim – even on gloss paper, water didn’t cause a problem, and it took quite a bit more than normal pressure to see any smudging issues.
As the entry-level model in Epson’s A3+ range, the Artisan 1430 is targeted at photo enthusiasts and advanced amateur photographers who want to produce large prints, although not in great quantities. Although labelled ‘high capacity’, the cartridges only contain about 11 millilitres of ink, the same as the 1410’s. And since the cartridges of both printers are interchangeable, we assume ink usage is similar in both models.
Being that the Artisan 1430 is a wide-format printer, it’s obviously fairly large. But believe it or not, it’s moderately compact for what it is. The unit measures approximately 24.3 x 12.7 x 8.5 inches, so a good chunk of desktop space is required. It weighs 26 pounds – not super heavy, but we wouldn’t want to move it often. The paper feed has a capacity for 100 sheets of plain paper, and up to 30 sheets of specialty or fine-art media.
A small control panel has all the basic printer functions, but unlike some other Epson printers and MFPs, the Artisan 1430 does not have an LCD panel. It’s a design scheme common to wide-format photo printers like this.
Epson Artisan 1430 Feature
- Brilliant large size photos – borderless photos up to A3+
- Ultra High Definition prints – Claria 6 colour ink for the ultimate photo quality and longevity (prints last up to four times longer than photo lab prints)1
- Connect to your wireless network in seconds – Wi-Fi CERTIFIED n makes it easy; up to 2.5 times faster transfer speeds than the previous 802.11g2
- Superior image enhancement tools – automatic colour and lighting correction for the best quality photos
- Remarkable image quality – MicroPiezo print head technology, up to 5760 x 1440 dpi resolution and ink droplets as small as 1.5 picolitres provide the finest in colour and detail
- Professional looking CDs/DVDs – print directly onto inkjet printable
- CDs and DVDs without labels
- Individual ink cartridges – replace only the colour you need
- Epson Connect – print and share via e-mail3
- PictBridgeTM – Connect your camera directly for simple photo printing
- Achieve the results you want – choose from a variety of paper finishes; the Artisan 1430 supports a large range of media
Epson’s Artisan 1430 is a perfect step-up printer for users who do a lot of photographic printing and feel restricted by affordable home printers limited to 8.5 x 11 inch or 11 x 17 inch output. The six-color ink system provides an excellent color gamut for the price. To get really good results requires that you use the right paper, but that’s true of all photographic output. Given the so-so washed out quality on plain paper, however, we’d be a bit hesitant to recommend this particular printer for those more interested in producing crafts rather than photos.
Well, above is a brief review of the Epson Artisan 1430 Printer that you might not know. Now, let’s get to the point which is the Epson Artisan 1430 Driver that you can download directly under this article.
Epson Artisan 1430 Driver Download For Windows
Windows Compatible System
Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit
|Drivers and Utilities Combo Package||66.2 MB||Download|
|Printer Driver v6.92||17.69 MB||Download|
How to Download and Install Epson Artisan 1430 Driver For Windows
Download / Installation Procedures
IMPORTANT: Be sure to connect your PC to the Internet while performing the following:
- Click the link, select [ Save ], specify “Save As”, then click [ Save ] to download the file.
- The downloaded file will be saved in the specified place in the self-extracting form (.exe format ).
- Double-click the downloaded .exe file. It will be decompressed and the Setup screen will be displayed. Follow the instructions to install the software and perform the necessary settings.
Epson Artisan 1430 Driver Download For Mac OS
Mac Compatible systems :
macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x
|Printer Driver v9.31||34.4 MB||Download|
|Epson Software Updater v2.4.1||3.96 MB||Download|
|Epson Print CD v2.41||47.6 MB||Download|
How to Download and Install Epson Artisan 1430 Driver For Mac OS
Procedures for the download and installation
- Click the link. The download will start automatically.
- Files will be saved on the computer desktop.
- Double-click the file to mount the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the .pkg file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
More Drivers : Epson Artisan 50 Driver Download
How to Unistall Printer Driver In Your PC
After uninstalling or deleting a printer in Windows, the driver for it is not fully uninstalled. You would like to know how to manually remove the driver files.
To manually remove a printer driver:
- Click the Start menu and in the search field type “print management.”
- On the left side of the Print Management window, select the “All
- If present, right-click the unwanted printer and choose “Delete.”
- On the left side of the Print Management window, select the “All Drivers” folder.
- Right-click the unwanted printer and choose “Remove Driver Package.”
- Note: Using the “Remove Driver Package” option will clear all driver installation files for that device, leaving no reference to the printer that Windows could possibly use to auto-reinstall again.
Thank you for downloading printer drivers on Epsoncanon.com, don’t forget to visit again if you need a variety of other printer drivers because we will always update the latest printer drivers for Epson and Canon on this website.