Free Download Canon PIXMA TS6340 Driver For Windows 10/8/7/Vista 32/64 Bit and Mac OS – An advanced 3-in-1 gadget with smooth remote network and innovative abilities mean this 5-singular ink multitasker is similarly at home with work archives or family extends. An in vogue lopsided plan, 5 single inks and instinctive LED status bar make PIXMA TS6340 a persevering device. Accomplish immaculate photographs with FINE innovation and ChromaLife100 ink, or print sharp record content with a committed shade dark ink.
Shrewd plan frontal areas adaptability because of a natural LED status bar, 5 individual inks, 2-way paper feed and auto expandable yield plate. Remotely print, duplicate, sweep and access the cloud* with the Canon PRINT application or print by means of AirPrint (iOS) and Mopria (Android). Output to cloud and email accessible for certified Canon ink clients.
The PIXMA TS6340’s fantastic photographs will last and last gratitude to ChromaLife100 inks, while the devoted color dark ink conveys fresh reports with sharp message.
Windows Compatible System
Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit
Mac Compatible systems :
macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x
How to Download and Install Canon PIXMA TS6340 Driver For Windows
Download / Installation Procedures
IMPORTANT: Be sure to connect your PC to the Internet while performing the following:
- Click the link, select [ Save ], specify “Save As”, then click [ Save ] to download the file.
- The downloaded file will be saved in the specified place in the self-extracting form (.exe format ).
- Double-click the downloaded .exe file. It will be decompressed and the Setup screen will be displayed. Follow the instructions to install the software and perform the necessary settings.
How to Download and Install Canon PIXMA TS6340 Driver For Mac OS
Procedures for the download and installation
- Click the link. The download will start automatically.
- Files will be saved on the computer desktop.
- Double-click the file to mount the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the .pkg file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
How to Unistall Printer Driver In Your PC
After uninstalling or deleting a printer in Windows, the driver for it is not fully uninstalled. You would like to know how to manually remove the driver files.
More Epson Driver : Canon PIXMA TS8340 Driver Download
To manually remove a printer driver:
- Click the Start menu and in the search field type “print management.”
- On the left side of the Print Management window, select the “All
- If present, right-click the unwanted printer and choose “Delete.”
- On the left side of the Print Management window, select the “All Drivers” folder.
- Right-click the unwanted printer and choose “Remove Driver Package.”
- Note: Using the “Remove Driver Package” option will clear all driver installation files for that device, leaving no reference to the printer that Windows could possibly use to auto-reinstall again.
Thank you for downloading printer drivers on Epsoncanon.com, don’t forget to visit again if you need a variety of other printer drivers because we will always update the latest printer drivers for Epson and Canon on this website.