Free Download Canon PIXMA MP990 Driver For WIndows 10/8/7 32/64 Bit and For Mac OS – The Pixma MP990 is, in essence, a beefed up version of the Pixma MP560 we’ve already reviewed, so it shouldn’t be surprising that both printers share a pretty similar design outlook. For a start, they’re both multifunction printers, and until clever scientist types come up with a new way to do document scanning that doesn’t involve a big glass plate, they’re all going to look big and boxy, no matter who the vendor actually is. The MP990 is particularly big and boxy, measuring in at 470x385x199mm, and even slightly larger when all of its trays are extended. Like the MP560, controls centre around a scroll wheel, although the MP990 uses a larger wheel and larger 3.8-inch TFT LCD to display its rotary controls, which are mounted at the centre rather than the side.
The MP990’s feature set encompasses print, copy and scan. Sorry business types, no faxing here, although at an AU$449 price point it might be reasonably expected to be included. This is instead a printer for those wanting quality image printing, and with the inclusion of CD printing and film/slide scanning, it’s pitched at the creative crowd.
The MP990 won’t win any awards for speed, but it’s significantly faster than the MP980. I timed it on our business applications suite (using QualityLogic’s hardware and software for timing) at a total 12 minutes 8 seconds. That isn’t particularly fast by today’s standards—the similarly priced Epson Artisan 810, for example, took only 7:59. However, it’s not slow enough to be an issue, and it’s a noticeable improvement over the MP980, at 16:25. Photo speed is also improved compared with the MP980, averaging a more than acceptable 58 seconds for a 4 by 6 and 1:46 for an 8 by 10.
Canon PIXMA MP990 Specifications
|Max color resolution||9600 x 2400 dpi|
|Max B/W resolution||600 x 600 dpi|
|Droplet size||1 pl|
|Photo print speed||20 sec (4″x 6″)|
|Ink type||Pigment + Dye-based|
|Scanner type||Color flatbed|
|Max optical resolution||2400 x 4800 dpi|
|Scanner color depth||48-bit|
|Dimensions||18.5 x 7.9 x 15.2″ (470 x 201 x 386 mm)|
The PIXMA MP990 inkjet multifunction boasts an impressive scanning resolution of 4800x9600dpi, though this quality option will only be available when using the negative and slide attachments. Scan resolution is capped at 600dpi when initiating a job directly from the control panel, though this is sufficient for documents and most photos.
Canon PIXMA MP990 Driver Download For Windows
Windows Compatible System
Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit
|MP990 series MP Driver Ver. 1.05||17.53 MB||Download|
|MP990 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.30c||14.10 MB||Download|
How to Download and Install Canon PIXMA MP990 Driver For Windows
Download / Installation Procedures
IMPORTANT: Be sure to connect your PC to the Internet while performing the following:
- Click the link, select [ Save ], specify “Save As”, then click [ Save ] to download the file.
- The downloaded file will be saved in the specified place in the self-extracting form (.exe format ).
- Double-click the downloaded .exe file. It will be decompressed and the Setup screen will be displayed. Follow the instructions to install the software and perform the necessary settings.
Canon PIXMA MP990 Driver Download For Mac OS
Mac Compatible systems :
macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x
|MP990 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 18.104.22.168||17.15 MB||Download|
|MP990 series Scanner Driver Ver. 15.5.1b||13.88 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver Ver. 4.0.0||7.05 MB||Download|
How to Download and Install Canon PIXMA MP990 Driver For Mac OS
Procedures for the download and installation
- Click the link. The download will start automatically.
- Files will be saved on the computer desktop.
- Double-click the file to mount the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the .pkg file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
More Drivers : Canon PIXMA MP970 Driver Download
How to Unistall Printer Driver In Your PC
After uninstalling or deleting a printer in Windows, the driver for it is not fully uninstalled. You would like to know how to manually remove the driver files.
To manually remove a printer driver:
- Click the Start menu and in the search field type “print management.”
- On the left side of the Print Management window, select the “All
- If present, right-click the unwanted printer and choose “Delete.”
- On the left side of the Print Management window, select the “All Drivers” folder.
- Right-click the unwanted printer and choose “Remove Driver Package.”
- Note: Using the “Remove Driver Package” option will clear all driver installation files for that device, leaving no reference to the printer that Windows could possibly use to auto-reinstall again.
Thank you for downloading printer drivers on Epsoncanon.com, don’t forget to visit again if you need a variety of other printer drivers because we will always update the latest printer drivers for Epson and Canon on this website.