Free Download Canon PIXMA MP950 Driver For Windows 10/8/7 32/64 Bit and For Mac OS – The Canon Pixma MP950 is Canon’s top-of-the-line photo all-in-one printer for avid photo hobbyists and home users. It shares many of the features found on the Pixma MP800R–print, copy, scan, and no fax–but they’re all bumped up. For example, the MP950 can scan up to 12 35mm negatives at once, whereas the MP800R can scan only 6 at a time. The MP950 lacks networking, a major omission at this price point; the MP800R is network-ready–both wired and wireless. Both printers cost $400, so the trade-off is features vs. quality–the MP950 is capable of higher-quality prints and scans, whereas the MP800R can be easily shared among the PCs networked in your office.
One unusual touch is that the MP950 uses seven inks, with a separate cartridge for each color: cyan, yellow, magenta, light cyan, light magenta, and two versions of black, one pigment-based and the other dye-based. The light cyan and light magenta improve the look of photos by making it easier to create subtle changes in shading. The two shades of black let the AIO use the pigment-based version for text and the dye-based version for photos.
Performance is also excellent, with the fastest total times we’ve seen for any ink jet AIO, both for business applications and photos. On our business applications suite, the MP950 handed in a total time of 14 minute 14 seconds, convincingly faster than both the Editors’ Choice Canon Pixma MP500 Photo All-In-One, which did 15:17, and the Editors’ Choice HP Photosmart 3310 All-in-One, at 15:42. On our photo suite, the MP950 averaged just 50 seconds for each 4-by-6 print and 2:01 for each 8-by-10. The 3310 is in second place for 4-by-6s, averaging 1:09 each, and it takes 2:46 for each 8-by-10.
Canon PIXMA MP950 Specifications
|Max color resolution||9600 x 2400 dpi|
|Max B/W resolution||600 x 600 dpi|
|Droplet size||1 pl|
|Photo print speed||46 sec (4″x 6″)|
|Ink type||Pigment + Dye-based|
|Scanner type||Color flatbed|
|Max optical resolution||2400 x 4800 dpi|
|Scanner color depth||48-bit|
|Dimensions||18.5 x 10 x 18.5″ (470 x 254 x 470 mm)|
The Canon Pixma MP950 is a near ideal photo all-in-one for an amateur photo enthusiast. The inclusion of fax and networking capabilities would’ve made it a must-buy.
Canon PIXMA MP950 Driver Download For Windows
Windows Compatible System
Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit
|MP950 MP Driver Ver. 1.11 ( Windows 64 Bit )||10.67 MB||Download|
|MP950 MP Driver Ver. 1.11 (Windows 32 Bit )||10.65 MB||Download|
How to Download and Install Canon PIXMA MP950 Driver For Windows
Download / Installation Procedures
IMPORTANT: Be sure to connect your PC to the Internet while performing the following:
- Click the link, select [ Save ], specify “Save As”, then click [ Save ] to download the file.
- The downloaded file will be saved in the specified place in the self-extracting form (.exe format ).
- Double-click the downloaded .exe file. It will be decompressed and the Setup screen will be displayed. Follow the instructions to install the software and perform the necessary settings.
Canon PIXMA MP950 Driver Download For Mac OS
Mac Compatible systems :
macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x
|MP950 CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 10.51.2.0||10.85 MB||Download|
|MP950 Scanner Driver Ver. 12.13.3||13.47 MB||Download|
How to Download and Install Canon PIXMA MP950 Driver For Mac OS
Procedures for the download and installation
- Click the link. The download will start automatically.
- Files will be saved on the computer desktop.
- Double-click the file to mount the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the .pkg file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
More Drivers : Canon PIXMA MP830 Driver Download
How to Unistall Printer Driver In Your PC
After uninstalling or deleting a printer in Windows, the driver for it is not fully uninstalled. You would like to know how to manually remove the driver files.
To manually remove a printer driver:
- Click the Start menu and in the search field type “print management.”
- On the left side of the Print Management window, select the “All
- If present, right-click the unwanted printer and choose “Delete.”
- On the left side of the Print Management window, select the “All Drivers” folder.
- Right-click the unwanted printer and choose “Remove Driver Package.”
- Note: Using the “Remove Driver Package” option will clear all driver installation files for that device, leaving no reference to the printer that Windows could possibly use to auto-reinstall again.
Thank you for downloading printer drivers on Epsoncanon.com, don’t forget to visit again if you need a variety of other printer drivers because we will always update the latest printer drivers for Epson and Canon on this website.