Free Download Canon PIXMA MP780 Driver For Windows 10/8/7 32/64 Bit and For Mac OS – Printer, scanner, photocopier, PictBridge, fax machine, CD/DVD printer; physically and functionally, the PIXMA MP780 is a beast to be reckoned with, possessing many uncommon features.
It is a rare inkjet-based machine that has dual paper trays and two paper paths. The sheet feeder at the rear of the unit can hold up to 150 sheets of paper and pushes them through a straight paper path, while the paper tray at the front of the unit can hold an additional 150 sheets, which get pushed out through a curved paper path. These give the PIXMA MP780 a total paper capacity of 300 sheets.
The unit’s ContrastPLUS 5-color ink system – four dye-based inks plus a pigment-based black ink – produces exceptional photos, along with laser-quality text. Canon Full-photolithography Inkjet Nozzle Engineering (FINE) uses a high-performance 1,856-nozzle print head that ejects precise and consistent droplets as small as 2 picoliters. The results? Outstanding resolution of up to 4800 x 1200 color dpi4 and clear, detailed images. When scanning photos, you’ll produce brilliant 2400 dpi scans with intense 48-bit color depth.
Canon Think Tank System? This efficient system has five individual ink tanks, so you replace only the color that runs out, not an entire cartridge containing unused ink. Plus, a low-ink sensor alerts you when a tank’s ink level gets low. Bottom line: higher efficiency, lower printing costs.5Make the camera-printer connection. With direct photo printing, just connect to any PictBridge compatible digital camera or DV camcorder, and print! It’s easy and there’s no computer required.
Canon PIXMA MP780 Specifications
Print Speed (up to)
- Black:25 ppm (approx. 2.4 seconds/page)*
- Color:17 ppm (approx. 3.5 seconds/page)*
- Color Photo:4x 6 borderless photo: approx. 36 seconds
Number of Nozzles
- Black: 320
- Color: 512 x 2 (C, M), 256 x 2 (Y, Bk)
- Total: 1,856
Print Resolution (Up to)
- Black:600 x 600 dpi**
- Color:4800 x 1200 dpi**
- BCI-3eBk Black ink tank, BCI-6Bk Black ink tank, BCI-6C Cyan ink tank,
- BCI-6M Magenta ink tank, BCI-6Y Yellow ink tank
Ink Droplet Size
- 2 and 5 picoliters
- Letter , Legal, Credit Card (2.13 x 3.39), 4 x 6, 5 x 7, U.S. #10
- Plain paper, U.S. #10 envelopes; Canon Specialty Papers: Glossy
- Photo Paper (4×6, letter), High Resolution Paper (letter), Matte Photo
- Paper (letter), Photo Paper Plus Glossy (4×6, 5×7, letter), Photo Paper
- Plus Semi Gloss (5×7, letter), Photo Paper Pro (4×6, letter), Bubble Jet
- Transparencies (letter)
Output Tray Capacity
- Auto Sheet Feeder:Plain Paper: Approx. 150 Sheets (13mm)4 x 6
- Photo Paper: 20 Sheets Cassette:Plain Paper: Approx. 150 Sheets (13mm)4 x 6 Photo Paper: 20 Sheets
Canon PIXMA MP780 Driver Download For Windows
Windows Compatible System
Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit
|MP780 MP Driver Ver. 6.20 ( Windows 64 Bit )||14.64 MB||Download|
|MP780 MP Driver Ver. 6.20 (Windows 32 Bi5 )||12.23 MB||Download|
How to Download and Install Canon PIXMA MP760 Driver For Windows
Download / Installation Procedures
IMPORTANT: Be sure to connect your PC to the Internet while performing the following:
- Click the link, select [ Save ], specify “Save As”, then click [ Save ] to download the file.
- The downloaded file will be saved in the specified place in the self-extracting form (.exe format ).
- Double-click the downloaded .exe file. It will be decompressed and the Setup screen will be displayed. Follow the instructions to install the software and perform the necessary settings.
Canon PIXMA MP780 Driver Download For Mac OS
Mac Compatible systems :
macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x
|MP780 Printer Driver For Mac OS||10 MB||Download|
How to Download and Install Canon PIXMA MP760 Driver For Mac OS
Procedures for the download and installation
- Click the link. The download will start automatically.
- Files will be saved on the computer desktop.
- Double-click the file to mount the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the .pkg file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
More Drivers : Canon PIXMA MP760 Driver Download
How to Unistall Printer Driver In Your PC
After uninstalling or deleting a printer in Windows, the driver for it is not fully uninstalled. You would like to know how to manually remove the driver files.
To manually remove a printer driver:
- Click the Start menu and in the search field type “print management.”
- On the left side of the Print Management window, select the “All
- If present, right-click the unwanted printer and choose “Delete.”
- On the left side of the Print Management window, select the “All Drivers” folder.
- Right-click the unwanted printer and choose “Remove Driver Package.”
- Note: Using the “Remove Driver Package” option will clear all driver installation files for that device, leaving no reference to the printer that Windows could possibly use to auto-reinstall again.
Thank you for downloading printer drivers on Epsoncanon.com, don’t forget to visit again if you need a variety of other printer drivers because we will always update the latest printer drivers for Epson and Canon on this website.