Free Download Canon PIXMA MP760 Driver For Windows 10/8/7/Vista 32/64 Bit and For Mac OS – Working with film or with a digital camera, the Canon PIXMA MP760 is a great multifunction unit for printing photos. It includes a film holder and a light in the lid for scanning slides and negatives. The MP760’s flash memory card slots can read most memory formats (other than xD-Picture Cards), and images transfer swiftly to a PC through the USB 2.0 port. Alternatively, one can connect a PictBridge-compatible camera to the MP760’s direct-print port.
he clearly laid-out control panel has a 2.5″ colour LCD for previewing images and performing basic editing tasks. One can select images to print by marking and scanning an index print.
This powerhouse machine’s quality matches its versatility. When scanning photos and other images, you’ll produce superb 2400-dpi scans with 48-bit color depth. Its ContrastPLUS 5-color ink system – four dye-based inks plus a pigment-based black ink – produces brilliant photos, along with laser-quality text. Canon Full-photolithography Inkjet Nozzle Engineering (FINE) uses a high-performance 1,856-nozzle print head that ejects precise, consistent droplets as small as 2 picoliters. You’ll produce clear, detailed images with outstanding resolution of up to 4800 x 1200 color dpi.3Canon Think Tank System.
This efficient system has five individual ink tanks, so you’ll replace only the color that runs out, not an entire cartridge containing unused ink. Plus, a low-ink sensor alerts you when a tank’s ink level gets low. Bottom line: Higher efficiency, potentially lower printing costs.4Print from memory cards or digital cameras. Here are two fast ways to print photos: directly from compatible memory cards5 using the built-in slots, or from any PictBridge compatible digital camera or DV camcorder. It’s simple and it saves time.
Canon PIXMA MP760 Specifications
Print Speed (up to)
- Black:25 ppm (approx. 2.4 seconds/page)*
- Color:17 ppm (approx. 3.5 seconds/page)*
- 4 x 6 borderless photo: approx. 36 seconds
Number of Nozzles
- Black: 320
- Color: 512 x 2 (C, M), 256 x 2 (Y, Bk)
- Total: 1,856
Print Resolution (Up to)
- Black:600 x 600 dpi**
- Color:4800 x 1200 dpi**
- BCI-3eBk Black ink tank, BCI-6Bk Black ink tank, BCI-6C Cyan ink tank,
- BCI-6M Magenta ink tank, BCI-6Y Yellow ink tank
Ink Droplet Size
- 2 and 5 picoliters
- Letter, Legal, Credit Card (2.13 x 3.39), 4 x 6, 5 x 7, U.S. #10 Envelopes
Canon PIXMA MP760 Driver Download For Windows
Windows Compatible System
Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit
|MP760 MP Driver Ver. 6.20 ( Windows 64 Bit )||13.88 MB||Download|
|MP760 MP Driver Ver. 6.20 (Windows 32 Bi5 )||13.77 MB||Download|
How to Download and Install Canon PIXMA MP760 Driver For Windows
Download / Installation Procedures
IMPORTANT: Be sure to connect your PC to the Internet while performing the following:
- Click the link, select [ Save ], specify “Save As”, then click [ Save ] to download the file.
- The downloaded file will be saved in the specified place in the self-extracting form (.exe format ).
- Double-click the downloaded .exe file. It will be decompressed and the Setup screen will be displayed. Follow the instructions to install the software and perform the necessary settings.
Canon PIXMA MP760 Driver Download For Mac OS
Mac Compatible systems :
macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x
|MP760 Printer Driver For Mac OS||10 MB||Download|
How to Download and Install Canon PIXMA MP760 Driver For Mac OS
Procedures for the download and installation
- Click the link. The download will start automatically.
- Files will be saved on the computer desktop.
- Double-click the file to mount the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the .pkg file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
More Drivers : Canon PIXMA MP560 Driver Download
How to Unistall Printer Driver In Your PC
After uninstalling or deleting a printer in Windows, the driver for it is not fully uninstalled. You would like to know how to manually remove the driver files.
To manually remove a printer driver:
- Click the Start menu and in the search field type “print management.”
- On the left side of the Print Management window, select the “All
- If present, right-click the unwanted printer and choose “Delete.”
- On the left side of the Print Management window, select the “All Drivers” folder.
- Right-click the unwanted printer and choose “Remove Driver Package.”
- Note: Using the “Remove Driver Package” option will clear all driver installation files for that device, leaving no reference to the printer that Windows could possibly use to auto-reinstall again.
Thank you for downloading printer drivers on Epsoncanon.com, don’t forget to visit again if you need a variety of other printer drivers because we will always update the latest printer drivers for Epson and Canon on this website.