Free Download Canon PIXMA MP620 Driver For Windows 10/8/7 and For Mac OS – The Pixma MP620 from Canon is one of the better-performing multifunction color inkjet printers for the price. It prints faster than competing models, and delivers better-quality documents, too. And while it doesn’t have a fax feature, the MP620 can connect via USB or to a network through Ethernet or Wi-Fi.
One weakness of the MP620 is the front-panel controls. A central jog wheel is surrounded by arrow buttons. A bunch of other buttons fill out the control panel, some of which are dynamic function keys, which require you to look at the 2.5-inch LCD display to see what they’ll do. The end result is a cluttered panel and sometimes confusing user interface. Another weakness is that the print head alignment process requires the user to examine test prints and make judgments; most competing products handle this step automatically.
The MP620’s photocentric features include the ability to print from PictBridge cameras and memory cards, as well as a 2.5-inch color LCD that lets you preview photos before printing. It also offers a 300-sheet input capacity divided into two trays, giving you the flexibility to load two kinds of paper at once and switch between them as needed. In addition to printing, it can also scan over a network and work as a standalone copier.
The MP620 performed fairly well in our tests. It posted average speeds, producing 7.6 pages per minute (ppm) with plain text and 2.2 ppm with graphics. The printer’s pigment black ink produced impressively crisp, dark letters.
Canon PIXMA MP620 Feature
- Printer, Scanner & Copier Functions
- 2400 x 9600dpi Print Resolution
- 2.5″ Flip-up Preview Display
- Direct Print from Cards or Cameras
If you are looking for one device to join the family PC to handle just about any print or photo task you might have, the $149 Canon Pixma MP620 gives you an excellent combination of performance, quality, and features. It’s not perfect, but it comes closer than many other similarly priced competitors.
Canon PIXMA MP620 Driver Download For Windows
Windows Compatible System
Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit
|MP620 series MP Driver Ver. 1.04||13.90 MB||Download|
|MP620 series Mini Master Setup||19.59 MB||Download|
How to Download and Install Canon PIXMA MP620 Driver For Windows
Download / Installation Procedures
IMPORTANT: Be sure to connect your PC to the Internet while performing the following:
- Click the link, select [ Save ], specify “Save As”, then click [ Save ] to download the file.
- The downloaded file will be saved in the specified place in the self-extracting form (.exe format ).
- Double-click the downloaded .exe file. It will be decompressed and the Setup screen will be displayed. Follow the instructions to install the software and perform the necessary settings.
Canon PIXMA MP620 Driver Download For Mac OS
Mac Compatible systems :
macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x
|MP620 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 10.84.2.0||13.84 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver Ver. 3.1.0||8.53 MB||Download|
|MP620 series Scanner Driver Ver. 14.11.4a||12.46 MB||Download|
How to Download and Install Canon PIXMA MP620 Driver For Mac OS
Procedures for the download and installation
- Click the link. The download will start automatically.
- Files will be saved on the computer desktop.
- Double-click the file to mount the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the .pkg file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
More Drivers : Canon PIXMA MP610 Driver Download
How to Unistall Printer Driver In Your PC
After uninstalling or deleting a printer in Windows, the driver for it is not fully uninstalled. You would like to know how to manually remove the driver files.
To manually remove a printer driver:
- Click the Start menu and in the search field type “print management.”
- On the left side of the Print Management window, select the “All
- If present, right-click the unwanted printer and choose “Delete.”
- On the left side of the Print Management window, select the “All Drivers” folder.
- Right-click the unwanted printer and choose “Remove Driver Package.”
- Note: Using the “Remove Driver Package” option will clear all driver installation files for that device, leaving no reference to the printer that Windows could possibly use to auto-reinstall again.
Thank you for downloading printer drivers on Epsoncanon.com, don’t forget to visit again if you need a variety of other printer drivers because we will always update the latest printer drivers for Epson and Canon on this website.