Free Download Canon PIXMA MP600 Driver For Windows 10/8/7 and For Mac OS – The Canon Pixma MP600 Photo All-In-One printer proves that Canon sees no reason to mess with a successful formula. Modeled closely on last year’s Editors’ Choice Pixma MP500—which it replaces in Canon’s line—the MP600 costs the same as the MP500 did originally and offers the same all-in-one (AIO) features and strengths, only more so. In particular, where the MP500 stood out for speed and output quality, the MP600 is faster and delivers even better print quality.
The control panel features Canon’s new iPod-like Easy-Scroll Wheel. It works well with the flip-up 2.5-inch color LCD for navigating the menus and for printing images from a digital camera’s memory card. Before printing an image, you can preview various editing changes, such as red-eye removal, cropping, and conversion to sepia or an antique color effect.
This model was no slouch in our speed tests either, clocking the fastest printing times we’ve seen to date from an inkjet MFP. On plain paper, it spat out text pages at 11.9 pages per minute and graphics at 3.7 ppm. It printed our 5-by-7-inch test photo in just 26 seconds (the average was almost 1 minute). The MP600 didn’t maintain the breakneck pace in our scanning tests, however, turning in a slower performance than most of the other inkjet MFPs we tested. Still, the slower scanning speed didn’t seem to impact its copying speed, which was a very rapid 4.7 ppm versus the test-group average of 2.8 ppm.
Canon PIXMA MP600 Specifications
- Color Bubble Jet
Print Speed (up to)
- Black: Up to 30 ppm (as fast as 2 seconds per page)
- Color: Up to 24 ppm (as fast as 2.5 seconds per page)
- 4 x 6 borderless photo: approx. 28 secs.
Number of Nozzles
- Black: 512
- Color: 512 x 2 (Y, BK), 1,024 x 2 (C, M)
- Total: 3,584
Picoliter Size (color)
- 1 and 5
Print Resolution (Up to)
- Black:600 x 600 dpi
- Color:9600 x 2400 dpi
- Credit Card (2.13 x 3.39), 4x 6, 4x 8, 5x 7, 8x 10, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 envelopes
Canon PIXMA MP600 Driver Download For Windows
Windows Compatible System
Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit
|MP600 MP Driver Ver. 1.11 ( Windows 64 Bit )||12.21 MB||Download|
|MP600 MP Driver Ver. 1.11 (Windows 32 Bi5 )||11.97 MB||Download|
How to Download and Install Canon PIXMA MP600 Driver For Windows
Download / Installation Procedures
IMPORTANT: Be sure to connect your PC to the Internet while performing the following:
- Click the link, select [ Save ], specify “Save As”, then click [ Save ] to download the file.
- The downloaded file will be saved in the specified place in the self-extracting form (.exe format ).
- Double-click the downloaded .exe file. It will be decompressed and the Setup screen will be displayed. Follow the instructions to install the software and perform the necessary settings.
Canon PIXMA MP600 Driver Download For Mac OS
Mac Compatible systems :
macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x
|MP600 CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 10.51.2.0 (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7)||9.52 MB||Download|
|MP600 Scanner Driver Ver. 12.13.3 (Mac OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6/10.7)||5.78 MB||Download|
How to Download and Install Canon PIXMA MP600 Driver For Mac OS
Procedures for the download and installation
- Click the link. The download will start automatically.
- Files will be saved on the computer desktop.
- Double-click the file to mount the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the .pkg file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
More Drivers : Canon PIXMA MP560 Driver Download
How to Unistall Printer Driver In Your PC
After uninstalling or deleting a printer in Windows, the driver for it is not fully uninstalled. You would like to know how to manually remove the driver files.
To manually remove a printer driver:
- Click the Start menu and in the search field type “print management.”
- On the left side of the Print Management window, select the “All
- If present, right-click the unwanted printer and choose “Delete.”
- On the left side of the Print Management window, select the “All Drivers” folder.
- Right-click the unwanted printer and choose “Remove Driver Package.”
- Note: Using the “Remove Driver Package” option will clear all driver installation files for that device, leaving no reference to the printer that Windows could possibly use to auto-reinstall again.
Thank you for downloading printer drivers on Epsoncanon.com, don’t forget to visit again if you need a variety of other printer drivers because we will always update the latest printer drivers for Epson and Canon on this website.