Free Download Canon PIXMA MP510 Driver Full Version For Windows and Mac OS – Canon’s Pixma MP510 is an affordable combination of printer, scanner, and media card reader. The $179 model lacks the frills that come with many multifunction printers, such as film scanning and faxing, but you can get the basics done quickly and with a minimum of fuss.
A flap to the right of the printer folds up to reveal the control panel. The 1.9in colour LCD is smaller than that of many competing models. The printer also lacks the iPod-like Easy-Scroll Wheel that Canon is introducing with most of its latest printers, including the MP600 and MP960 models we also reviewed recently. The MP510’s in-printer editing functions are limited to automatic photo optimisation and face-brightening options, which don’t require the larger screens and fancier controls of its pricier siblings. If you expect to work mostly from your PC, then the LCD size and controls are largely irrelevant.
The Canon Pixma MP510 is 43x34x15cm when closed. Lift the paper storage tray at the rear and place some A4 in it and this adds 20cm to the 15cm height. The controls all sit under a flip up lid on the right top edge at the front of the unit including the 4x3cm TFT display that can sit at vertical or up to 30 degrees beyond to suit, so that viewing is always easy.
In front of this are seventeen buttons that control the unit all clearly marked as to their purpose. The power lead goes in back left of the unit while the USB lead goes in back right.
Canon PIXMA MP510 Specifications
Print Speed (up to)
- 4 x 6 borderless photo: approx, 47 seconds
- Black: Up to 25 ppm (as fast as 2.4 seconds per page)
- Color: Up to 17 ppm (as fast as 3.5 seconds per page)5
Number of Nozzles
- Black: 320
- Yellow: 256
- Color: 512 x 2 (C, M)
- Total: 1,600
Picoliter Size (color)
- 2 and 5
Print Resolution (Up to)
- Black:600 x 600 dpi4
- Color:4800 x 1200 dpi
- Credit Card (2.13 x 3.39), 4x 6, 4x 8, 5x 7, 8x 10, Letter, Legal, U.S.
- #10 envelopes
Well, above is a brief review of the Canon PIXMA MP510 Printer that you might not know. Now, let’s get to the point which is the Canon PIXMA MP510 Driver that you can download directly under this article.
Canon PIXMA MP510 Driver Download For Windows
Windows Compatible systems :
Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit
|MP510 MP Driver Ver. 1.11 (Windows 8.1/8/7/Vista/XP/2000)||11.67 MB||Download|
|MP510 MP Driver Ver. 1.11 (Windows 8.1 x64/8 x64/7 x64/Vista64/XP x64)||11.90 MB||Download|
How to Download and Install Canon PIXMA MP510 Driver For Windows
Download / Installation Procedures
IMPORTANT: Be sure to connect your PC to the Internet while performing the following:
- Click the link, select [ Save ], specify “Save As”, then click [ Save ] to download the file.
- The downloaded file will be saved in the specified place in the self-extracting form (.exe format ).
- Double-click the downloaded .exe file. It will be decompressed and the Setup screen will be displayed. Follow the instructions to install the software and perform the necessary settings
Canon PIXMA MP510 Driver Download For Mac OS
Mac OS Compatible systems :
macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x
|MP510 CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 10.67.2.0 (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8)||10.39 MB||Download|
|MP510 Scanner Driver Ver. 12.13.3a (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8)||5.83 MB||Download|
How to Download and Install Canon PIXMA MP510 Driver For Mac OS
Procedures for the download and installation
- Click the link. The download will start automatically.
- Files will be saved on the computer desktop.
- Double-click the file to mount the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the .pkg file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
How to Unistall Printer Driver In Your PC
After uninstalling or deleting a printer in Windows, the driver for it is not fully uninstalled. You would like to know how to manually remove the driver files.
To manually remove a printer driver:
- Click the Start menu and in the search field type “print management.”
- On the left side of the Print Management window, select the “All
- If present, right-click the unwanted printer and choose “Delete.”
- On the left side of the Print Management window, select the “All Drivers” folder.
- Right-click the unwanted printer and choose “Remove Driver Package.”
- Note: Using the “Remove Driver Package” option will clear all driver installation files for that device, leaving no reference to the printer that Windows could possibly use to auto-reinstall again.
More Drivers : Canon PIXMA MP500 Driver Download
Thank you for downloading printer drivers on Epsoncanon.com, don’t forget to visit again if you need a variety of other printer drivers because we will always update the latest printer drivers for Epson and Canon on this website.