Free Download Canon PIXMA MP500 Driver For Windows 10/8/7 32/64 Bit and For Mac OS – The Canon Pixma MP500 Photo All-In-One , built around the same engine as the Editors’ Choice Canon Pixma iP4200 Photo Printer, offers both more and less than you might expect for the price. Some shortcomings, such as a lack of fax support and the absence of an automatic document feeder (ADF) could limit the AIO’s usefulness depending on your needs. But unexpected pluses like excellent paper handling that includes duplexing compensate, so this an excellent choice for a home or home office if faxing and high volume input aren’t concerns.
At 8.1- by 17.7- by 16.8-inches (HWD) and 21.1 pounds, finding desk space for the MP500 could be a challenge. Once you’re past that hurdle, though, setup is typical for a Canon AIO. Install the print head and ink cartridges for each color, load paper, run the automated install program, and connect the USB cable.
The all-rounder nature of the MP500 is extended by its superb CIS scanner. The quality of this unit is excellent and a testimony to the fact that Canon is the only manufacturer of the group who markets this type of scanner in standalone form. Coupled with a large 2.5-inch colour LCD screen, multi-format card reader, thoroughly versatile standalone controls and immaculate build quality, the MP500 is every inch a winner.
Scans of photos and line art earned high marks from our judges. Copies of a text document also scored well, but plain scans of the same file were less impressive. Many of the MP500’s rivals outstrip its print speed of 6.4 pages–per minute for text, but the unit holds its own at 2.4 ppm for graphics. It printed our test photo on letter-size photo paper in a commendable 57 seconds. Its 4.3-ppm copy speed is also one of the fastest. Finally, the MP500 also performed solidly in our test scan of a 4-by-5-inch photo at 100 dpi, completing the scan in 9 seconds.
Canon PIXMA MP500 Specifications
- PGI-5 Pigment Black
- CLI-8K Black
- CLI-8C Cyan
- CLI-8M Magenta
- CLI-8Y Yellow
Ink Droplet Size
- 1 and 5 picoliters
- Letter, Legal, Credit Card (2.13 x 3.39), 4 x 6, 5 x 7, U.S. #10
Output Tray Capacity
- Auto Sheet Feeder Plain Paper: Approx. 150 Sheets (13mm)4 x 6
- Photo Paper: 20 Sheets Cassette:Plain Paper: Approx. 15
- Sheets(13mm)4 x 6 Photo Paper: 20 Sheets
Copy Speed (up to)
- Black: 29 cpm (approx. 2.1 sec/page)*
- Color: 19 cpm (approx. 3.2 sec/page)*
Well, above is a brief review of the Canon PIXMA MP500 Printer that you might not know. Now, let’s get to the point which is the Canon PIXMA MP500 Driver that you can download directly under this article.
Canon PIXMA MP500 Driver Download For Windows
Windows Compatible systems :
Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit
|MP500 MP Driver Ver. 1.11 (Windows 7 x64)||9.60 MB||Download|
|MP500 MP Driver Ver. 1.11 (Windows 7)||9.58 MB||Download|
How to Download and Install Canon PIXMA MP500 DriverFor Windows
Download / Installation Procedures
IMPORTANT: Be sure to connect your PC to the Internet while performing the following:
- Click the link, select [ Save ], specify “Save As”, then click [ Save ] to download the file.
- The downloaded file will be saved in the specified place in the self-extracting form (.exe format ).
- Double-click the downloaded .exe file. It will be decompressed and the Setup screen will be displayed. Follow the instructions to install the software and perform the necessary settings
Canon PIXMA MP500 Driver Download For Mac OS
Mac OS Compatible systems :
macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x
|MP500 CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 10.51.2.0 (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7)||10.16 MB||Download|
|MP500 Scanner Driver Ver. 12.13.3 (Mac OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6/10.7)||12.96 MB||Download|
How to Download and Install Canon PIXMA MP500 Driver For Mac OS
Procedures for the download and installation
- Click the link. The download will start automatically.
- Files will be saved on the computer desktop.
- Double-click the file to mount the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the .pkg file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
How to Unistall Printer Driver In Your PC
After uninstalling or deleting a printer in Windows, the driver for it is not fully uninstalled. You would like to know how to manually remove the driver files.
To manually remove a printer driver:
- Click the Start menu and in the search field type “print management.”
- On the left side of the Print Management window, select the “All
- If present, right-click the unwanted printer and choose “Delete.”
- On the left side of the Print Management window, select the “All Drivers” folder.
- Right-click the unwanted printer and choose “Remove Driver Package.”
- Note: Using the “Remove Driver Package” option will clear all driver installation files for that device, leaving no reference to the printer that Windows could possibly use to auto-reinstall again.
More Drivers : Canon PIXMA MP499 Driver Download
Thank you for downloading printer drivers on Epsoncanon.com, don’t forget to visit again if you need a variety of other printer drivers because we will always update the latest printer drivers for Epson and Canon on this website.