Free Download Canon PIXMA MP480 Driver For Windows 10/8/7/Vista/Xp 32/64 Bit and For Mac OS – Canon’s PIXMA MP480 offers a good compromise between quality and price. It certainly isn’t the fastest of printers, but its consistency and print quality are well worth the few extra dollars it costs over competitors. The MP480 follows Canon’s basic design conventions, with a two-tone black and grey design. Paper input is via a rear paper tray; the absence of a front cassette helps minimise the printer’s footprint. Unfortunately, the paper support on the rear paper tray often takes some force to extend and the inner cover suffers from similar design issues, requiring an awkward two hand motion to close due to its rigid hinge.
The controls give the user access to basic multifunction settings, copy options and a direct photo print menu. Given the space available on the flip-up control panel, the LCD display is annoyingly small and makes photo selection a cumbersome process. Nevertheless, for the most part the interface is easy to navigate.
Enjoy high-quality printing at an affordable price with the Canon MP480. This versatile machine can scan, copy, and print your important documents in a snap. It also lets you directly connect most newer digital cameras to create beautiful copies of your photos. Or you can just pop the memory card from your camera into the printer’s card slot, and select the photos you’d like to print with the help of its built-in color LCD viewscreen. Make crisp 4″ x 6″ borderless photos in approximately 45 seconds, or create vivid, detailed prints as large as 8-1/2″ x 11″.
Canon PIXMA MP480 Feature
- 1-3/4″ LCD screen for previewing images
- Quick Start function
- built-in card reader accepts most types of memory cards
- 2-picoliter sized ink droplets for fine detail
- ChromaLife 100+ inks for long-lasting photos
- Full-photolithography Inkjet Nozzle Engineering (FINE) 1,472-nozzle print head
- paper sizes: letter (8-1/2″ x 11″), legal, credit card (2-1/8″ x 3-3/8″), 4″ x 6″, 4 x 8″, 5″ x 7″, 8″ x10″, envelope, photo stickers
- high-speed USB interface
- Energy Star qualified for reduced power consumption
- 19-7/16″W x 9″H x 15-1/4″D
Well, above is a brief review of the Canon PIXMA MP480 Printer that you might not know. Now, let’s get to the point which is the Canon PIXMA MP480 Driver that you can download directly under this article.
Canon PIXMA MP480 Driver Download For Windows
Windows Compatible systems :
Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit
|MP480 series MP Driver Ver. 1.02 (Windows 8.1/8/7/Vista/XP/2000)||12.73 MB||Download|
|MP480 series MP Driver Ver. 1.02 (Windows 8.1 x64/8 x64/7 x64/Vista64)||13.18 MB||Download|
How to Download and Install Canon PIXMA MP480 Driver For Windows
Download / Installation Procedures
IMPORTANT: Be sure to connect your PC to the Internet while performing the following:
- Click the link, select [ Save ], specify “Save As”, then click [ Save ] to download the file.
- The downloaded file will be saved in the specified place in the self-extracting form (.exe format ).
- Double-click the downloaded .exe file. It will be decompressed and the Setup screen will be displayed. Follow the instructions to install the software and perform the necessary settings
Canon PIXMA MP480 Driver Download For Mac OS
Mac OS Compatible systems :
macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x
|MP480 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 184.108.40.206 (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)||15.76 MB||Download|
|MP480 series Scanner Driver Ver. 14.11.4a (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)||10.86 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver Ver. 4.0.0 (OS X)||7.05 MB||Download|
How to Download and Install Canon PIXMA MP480 Driver For Mac OS
Procedures for the download and installation
- Click the link. The download will start automatically.
- Files will be saved on the computer desktop.
- Double-click the file to mount the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the .pkg file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
How to Unistall Printer Driver In Your PC
After uninstalling or deleting a printer in Windows, the driver for it is not fully uninstalled. You would like to know how to manually remove the driver files.
To manually remove a printer driver:
- Click the Start menu and in the search field type “print management.”
- On the left side of the Print Management window, select the “All
- If present, right-click the unwanted printer and choose “Delete.”
- On the left side of the Print Management window, select the “All Drivers” folder.
- Right-click the unwanted printer and choose “Remove Driver Package.”
- Note: Using the “Remove Driver Package” option will clear all driver installation files for that device, leaving no reference to the printer that Windows could possibly use to auto-reinstall again.
More Drivers : Canon PIXMA MP470 Driver Download
Thank you for downloading printer drivers on Epsoncanon.com, don’t forget to visit again if you need a variety of other printer drivers because we will always update the latest printer drivers for Epson and Canon on this website.