The Canon Pixma MP150 ($89.99 list) is an AIO that is more printer than it is copier and scanner. It produces good-looking output, particularly for photos, with reasonable speed. For those few instances where you need a scanner or copier, the MP150 can do that, too.
The price is the first notable indicator that the MP150 is designed for the home or, at most, light-duty use in a home office. There’s no fax support or automatic document feeder (ADF), which means you can’t scan or copy anything larger than a letter-size original. On the other hand, the limited features also help make the MP150 small enough at 7.2 by 17.5 by 15 inches (HWD), to fit comfortably on a desk. Still, the printer has room for a PictBridge connector, so you can print directly from any PictBridge-enabled camera.
Setup is typical for an ink jet AIO. Simply connect the power cord, install both the black and tricolor ink cartridges, load the paper, run the automated setup program, and connect the USB cable when prompted. Unfortunately, though, there are a few snags to watch out for.
Canon PIXMA MP150 Driver Details
This is Canon PIXMA MP150 Driver You Needed, You Canon Download This Driver Below This Post. The Canon PIXMA MP150 Driver Support For Microsoft Windows 10 x64 and Microsoft Windows 10 x86, Microsoft Windows 8 32 bit and Microsoft Windows 8 64 bit, Microsoft Windows 7 ( 32 bit and 64 bit ), Mac OS and Linux Latest Version and Full Pack.
Canon PIXMA MP150 Driver Download For Window 32 Bit and 64 Bit
|MP150 MP Driver Ver. 1.11 (Windows 7 x64)||15.16 MB||Download|
|MP150 MP Driver Ver. 1.11 (Windows 7)||15.13 MB||Download|
|MP150 MP Driver Ver. 1.10b (Windows Vista/XP/2000)||15.12 MB||Download|
How to Download and Install
Download / Installation Procedures
IMPORTANT: Be sure to connect your PC to the Internet while performing the following:
- Click the link, select [ Save ], specify “Save As”, then click [ Save ] to download the file.
- The downloaded file will be saved in the specified place in the self-extracting form (.exe format ).
- Double-click the downloaded .exe file. It will be decompressed and the Setup screen will be displayed. Follow the instructions to install the software and perform the necessary settings.
Canon PIXMA MP150 Driver Download For Mac OS
|MP150 CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 10.51.2.0 (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7)||10.77 MB||Download|
|MP150 Scanner Driver Ver. 12.13.3 (Mac OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6/10.7)||12.96 MB||Download|
How to Download and Install
Procedures for the download and installation
- Click the link. The download will start automatically.
- Files will be saved on the computer desktop.
- Double-click the file to mount the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the .pkg file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
More Drivers : Canon PIXMA MP140 Driver Download
Thank you for downloading this blog. Do not forget to visit again, as there will be many other printer drivers to be shared
Thank you for downloading printer drivers on Epsoncanon.com, don’t forget to visit again if you need a variety of other printer drivers because we will always update the latest printer drivers for Epson and Canon on this website.