Canon PIXMA iP90 ( Driver ) portable photo printer offers good prints for mobile users. The 1.8kg unit prints better and faster than its predecessor, the Canon i80, and even competes with full-size rivals.
We clocked the iP90 printing text at 6.3 pages per minute (ppm)–faster than many desktop inkjet printers and 10% quicker than the i80. Colour graphics came at a relatively slow 1.4ppm, but our test photo printed in a reasonable 2 minutes and 33 seconds, nearly a minute faster than the i80.
Weighing 4.4 pounds with its AC adapter and measuring 2.0 by 12.2 by 6.9 inches (HWD), the iP90 is bigger and heavier than some notebooks. But it doesn’t compromise on speed, quality, or most features. The iP90 can connect via USB, IrDA (infrared), or a Bluetooth option ($79.99 direct) and can print from your computer, PDA, cell phone, or PictBridge camera. An optional car adapter ($89.99 direct) and a rechargeable battery ($99.99 direct) let you print anywhere.
Canon PIXMA iP90 Specifications
Print Speed (up to)
- Black:16 ppm (approx. 3.8 seconds/page)*Color:12 ppm (approx. 5 seconds/page)*4×6 Color
- Photo:approx. 51 seconds/page* (Borderless)
Number of Nozzles
- Total – 1,088: Black – 320; Color – 256 x 3 (C,M,Y)
Print Resolution (Up to)
- Black:600 x 600 dpi**Color:4800 x 1200 dpi**
- Windows®7, Windows® XP/Me/2000/98 and Mac® OS X (v10.2.1 to 10.3.x)
- USB and Direct Print Port (cables not included); IrDA and Bluetooth***(optional)
- BCI-15 Black ink tank, BCI-16 Color ink tank
- 42 KB and More
Canon PIXMA iP90 Driver Download For Windows
|Printer Driver Add-On Module Ver.1.10 (Windows 7/7 x64)||4.10 MB||Download|
|iP90 series Printer Driver Ver. 2.00 (Windows Vista/XP/2000)||4.65 MB||Download|
How to Download and Install
Download / Installation Procedures
IMPORTANT: Be sure to connect your PC to the Internet while performing the following:
- Click the link, select [ Save ], specify “Save As”, then click [ Save ] to download the file.
- The downloaded file will be saved in the specified place in the self-extracting form (.exe format ).
- Double-click the downloaded .exe file. It will be decompressed and the Setup screen will be displayed. Follow the instructions to install the software and perform the necessary settings.
Canon PIXMA iP90 Driver Download For Mac OS
|iP90 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 10.51.2.0 (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7)||10.40 MB||Download|
How to Download and Install
Procedures for the download and installation
- Click the link. The download will start automatically.
- Files will be saved on the computer desktop.
- Double-click the file to mount the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the .pkg file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
More Drivers : Canon PIXMA MP210 Driver Download
Thank you for downloading this blog. Do not forget to visit again, as there will be many other printer drivers to be shared
Thank you for downloading printer drivers on Epsoncanon.com, don’t forget to visit again if you need a variety of other printer drivers because we will always update the latest printer drivers for Epson and Canon on this website.