Free Download Canon PIXMA iP6310D Driver For Windows 10/8/7 32/64 Bit and For Mac OS – The Canon Pixma iP6310D is a solitary capacity photograph printer that lives at the low finish of Canon’s photograph driven printer line. The $100 printer brags a couple photograph driven highlights, for example, media card openings and a PictBridge port for without pc printing. Its print rates are uneven, yet its general print quality is satisfying, particularly at the cost. On the off chance that you can bear the cost of an extra $30, spring for Canon’s MP460- – you’ll get not just more highlights, for example, checking and duplicating, yet in addition quicker print speeds and better quality all around.
The Pixma iP6310D’s dark and-dim body is smaller and lightweight. It gauges 17.3 inches wide, 10.3 inches down, and 6.8 inches tall, and it gauges an insignificant 7.5 pounds. A fold on the back edge of the printer overlays back to fill in as the paper-input plate. The yield plate slides out of the front base edge, and an expansion fold protracts it much further. Over the yield plate is a little switch that modifies the separation between the print media and the printhead; hold it to one side for most media types, including plain and photograph paper. A little fold on the printer opens to uncover two media card spaces that acknowledge most media card types (some will require a connector).
Likewise mounted on the facade of the printer is a USB PictBridge port that enables you to print from PictBridge-empowered advanced still and camcorders. On the other hand, you can connect a Bluetooth connector (sold independently) to print remotely from Bluetooth cameras or telephones.
Windows Compatible System
Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit
Mac Compatible systems :
macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x
How to Download and Install Canon PIXMA iP6310D Driver For Windows
Download / Installation Procedures
IMPORTANT: Be sure to connect your PC to the Internet while performing the following:
- Click the link, select [ Save ], specify “Save As”, then click [ Save ] to download the file.
- The downloaded file will be saved in the specified place in the self-extracting form (.exe format ).
- Double-click the downloaded .exe file. It will be decompressed and the Setup screen will be displayed. Follow the instructions to install the software and perform the necessary settings.
How to Download and Install Canon PIXMA iP6310D Driver For Mac OS
Procedures for the download and installation
- Click the link. The download will start automatically.
- Files will be saved on the computer desktop.
- Double-click the file to mount the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the .pkg file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
How to Unistall Printer Driver In Your PC
After uninstalling or deleting a printer in Windows, the driver for it is not fully uninstalled. You would like to know how to manually remove the driver files.
More Epson Driver : Canon PIXMA iP6220D Driver Download
To manually remove a printer driver:
- Click the Start menu and in the search field type “print management.”
- On the left side of the Print Management window, select the “All
- If present, right-click the unwanted printer and choose “Delete.”
- On the left side of the Print Management window, select the “All Drivers” folder.
- Right-click the unwanted printer and choose “Remove Driver Package.”
- Note: Using the “Remove Driver Package” option will clear all driver installation files for that device, leaving no reference to the printer that Windows could possibly use to auto-reinstall again.
Thank you for downloading printer drivers on Epsoncanon.com, don’t forget to visit again if you need a variety of other printer drivers because we will always update the latest printer drivers for Epson and Canon on this website.