Free Download Canon PIXMA G4200 Driver For Windows 10/8/7/Vista/Xp 32/64 Bit and For Mac OS – As the flagship model of Canon’s new MegaTank inkjet line, the Pixma G4200 Wireless comes with very low running costs as well as features that make it a good all-in-one printer for either home or home-office use, or for use in both roles. Although there are less-expensive inkjet all-in-ones with even more features, the G4200 offers an appealing mix of solid output and very low costs per page for both black and color printing.
Black with rounded corners, the G4200 is a four-function printer that can print, scan, copy, and fax. I measured it at 7.7 by 17.5 by 13 inches (HWD) and a weight of 15.6 pounds. Its single paper feeder holds up to 100 sheets of plain paper, which is fine for home use but sparse if you are going to use it for work purposes. The same feeder can also fit 20 sheets of 4-by-6 or 10 sheets of 5-by-7 photo paper in place of plain paper.
Print resolution is 4800 x 1200 dpi. The text was crisp and photo prints were bright and showed minimal banding (none at all when I used photo paper). Print speeds are decent at 5 ppm in back and just under 9 ppm in color. I was pretty happy with the photo prints in terms of detail and color, while the text output quality rivaled laser. There are a 100 sheet paper tray and the ability to take a wide range of paper sizes, including 4×6, letter, and legal size. There’s also a scanner that does double-duty as a photocopier. And fax. If anyone still uses fax.
The G4200’s overall output quality, based on our testing, is above par for an inkjet, particularly with regards to its text and photos; its graphics are average. The text should be good enough for any business use except those requiring tiny fonts.
Canon PIXMA G4200 Specifications
Print Speed (up to)
- 4 x 6 Photo: Approx. 60 seconds (Borderless) 9
- Black:ESAT Approx. 8.8 ipm9
- Color:ESAT Approx. 5.0 ipm9
Number of Nozzles
- Color: 1,152 / Pigment Black: 320 / Total: 1,472
Print Resolution (Up to)
- Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi14
- GI-290 BK : Pigment Black Ink
- GI-290 C/M/Y : Dye Based Inks
INK TANK & FILL VOLUME
- GI-290 BK : 135.0 ml
- GI-290 C : 70.0 ml
- GI-290 M : 70.0 ml
- GI-290 Y : 70.0 ml
- 4 x 6, 5 x 5 Square, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes
- Plain: Plain Paper, Canon High Resolution Paper;
- Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy;
- Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss, Photo Paper Pro Luster;
- Matte: Matte Photo Paper;
- Other: U.S. #10 Envelopes
- AirPrint4, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Printing7, Business Card Printing, Canon PRINT app8, Document Printing, Easy PhotoPrint+10, Full HD Movie Print11, Google Cloud Print5, High Page Yield, Image Cropping, Mopria Device Printing12, My Image Garden13, Photo Printing, PIXMA Cloud Link6, Quiet Mode, Red-Eye Correction, Special Filters, Square Media Printing Support, Wireless Printing3
Output Tray Capacity
- Rear Paper Tray: 100 Sheets of Plain Paper OR Photo Paper: 20 Sheets of 4 x 6 / 10 Sheets of 5 x 7
Well, above is a brief review of the Canon PIXMA G4200 that you might not know. Now, let’s get to the point which is the Canon PIXMA G4200 Driver that you can download directly under this article.
Canon PIXMA G4200 Driver Download For Windows
Windows Compatible systems :
Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit
|G4000 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)||16.09 MB||Download|
|G4000 series MP Drivers Ver.1.01 (Windows)||65.91 MB||Download|
|G4000 series XPS Printer Driver Ver.6.06 (Windows)||20.74 MB||Download|
How to Download and Install Canon PIXMA G4200 Driver For Windows
Download / Installation Procedures
IMPORTANT: Be sure to connect your PC to the Internet while performing the following:
- Click the link, select [ Save ], specify “Save As”, then click [ Save ] to download the file.
- The downloaded file will be saved in the specified place in the self-extracting form (.exe format ).
- Double-click the downloaded .exe file. It will be decompressed and the Setup screen will be displayed. Follow the instructions to install the software and perform the necessary settings
Canon PIXMA G4200 Driver Download For Mac OS
Mac OS Compatible systems :
macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x
|G4000 series Full Driver & Software Package (Mac)||10.06 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver Ver.4.3.4a (Mac)||2.39 MB||Download|
|G4000 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.188.8.131.52 (Mac)||14.42 MB||Download|
How to Download and Install Canon PIXMA G4200 Driver For Mac OS
Procedures for the download and installation
- Click the link. The download will start automatically.
- Files will be saved on the computer desktop.
- Double-click the file to mount the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the .pkg file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
How to Unistall Printer Driver In Your PC
After uninstalling or deleting a printer in Windows, the driver for it is not fully uninstalled. You would like to know how to manually remove the driver files.
To manually remove a printer driver:
- Click the Start menu and in the search field type “print management.”
- On the left side of the Print Management window, select the “All
- If present, right-click the unwanted printer and choose “Delete.”
- On the left side of the Print Management window, select the “All Drivers” folder.
- Right-click the unwanted printer and choose “Remove Driver Package.”
- Note: Using the “Remove Driver Package” option will clear all driver installation files for that device, leaving no reference to the printer that Windows could possibly use to auto-reinstall again.
More Drivers : Canon PIXMA G3000 Driver Download
Thank you for downloading printer drivers on Epsoncanon.com, don’t forget to visit again if you need a variety of other printer drivers because we will always update the latest printer drivers for Epson and Canon on this website.