Download Driver Canon imagePROGRAF iPF780 Full Version For Windows and Mac OS – Optimized for technical documents, the imagePROGRAF iPF780 36″ Large-Format Inkjet Printer from Canon hopes to increase your productivity with fast draft printing, large ink tank sizes, a magenta ink for a wider color gamut, and software enhancements. This system utilizes a five-color reactive ink set with 4 vibrant dye color inks and a pigmented black ink for precise lines and sharp text, ideal for technical drawings.The iPF780 features a PF-04 print head with a max resolution of 2400 x 1200 dpi and the ability to produce an Arch D-sized print in up to 25 seconds using Economy Mode. Additionally, it utilizes a sub-ink tank system that can use every bit of ink available in the large capacity cartridges and allows for tank replacement without needing to stop the printer.
Take productivity to the next level with the Canon iPF780, our newest 5-colour printer with a faster printing speed that enables A0 output in draft mode in 41 seconds. Empower users with greater efficiency too, with the new shortcut print feature of Direct Print & Share. This utility allows users to create shortcuts to their most-used print settings, then print by dragging and dropping files onto their shortcuts.
Canon’s PF-04 print head technology allows for print resolutions up to 2400 x 1200 dpi with fine lines accurate to ±0.1% and as thin as 0.79 mil. Also, the print head uses a nozzle orifice shape that minimizes mist spray for clean lines and text. The PF-04 also has a total of 15,360 nozzles and lays down 4 pl size droplets for fine detail.
Using Canon’s L-COA (Large Format Printer COmmon Architecture) print controller to drive the print engine the iPF780 can produce an Arch D-size print in up to 780 seconds in Economy Mode. This mode regulates the use of ink to produce quick check plots for minimizing overall print costs. Also, there is a high-speed processor that can handle large volumes of data while optimizing output of high-color GIS images and architectural renderings.
Canon imagePROGRAF iPF780 Feature
- High-volume continuous printing
- Streamlined 36″ body
- Faster carriage speed
- Clearer quality on CAD drawings and HP-GL/2 compatible
- LUCIA 5-colour ink system
- New magenta ink for broader colour reproduction
- 130ml/300ml hot-swap ink tanks
- Direct Print & Share software
- Cloud ready
- Accounting tools
Well, above is a brief review of the Canon imagePROGRAF iPF780 Printer that you might not know. Now, let’s get to the point which is the Canon imagePROGRAF iPF780 Driver that you can download directly under this article.
Canon imagePROGRAF iPF780 Driver Download For Windows
Windows Compatible System
Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit
|iPF780Series imagePROGRAF Printer Driver Version 4.90 for Windows x64||55.40 MB||Download|
|Printer Driver Extra Kit Ver.2.30 (Windows x64)||8.91 MB||Download|
|imagePROGRAF Print Plug-In for Office Ver.1.70 (Windows)||10.13||Download|
|Printer Driver Optimization Module for AutoCAD Version 1.17 for Windows x64||1.71 MB||Download|
|imagePROGRAF Print Plug-In for Office Version 1.50 for Windows||30.79 MB||Download|
How to Download and Install Canon imagePROGRAF iPF780 Driver For Windows
Download / Installation Procedures
IMPORTANT: Be sure to connect your PC to the Internet while performing the following:
- Click the link, select [ Save ], specify “Save As”, then click [ Save ] to download the file.
- The downloaded file will be saved in the specified place in the self-extracting form (.exe format ).
- Double-click the downloaded .exe file. It will be decompressed and the Setup screen will be displayed. Follow the instructions to install the software and perform the necessary settings.
Canon imagePROGRAF iPF780 Driver Download For Mac OS
Mac Compatible systems :
macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x
|imagePROGRAF Printer Driver Ver.5.22 (Mac)||74.71 MB||Download|
How to Download and Install Canon imagePROGRAF iPF780 Driver For Mac OS
Procedures for the download and installation
- Click the link. The download will start automatically.
- Files will be saved on the computer desktop.
- Double-click the file to mount the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the .pkg file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
More Drivers : Canon imagePROGRAF iPF770 Driver Download
How to Unistall Printer Driver In Your PC
After uninstalling or deleting a printer in Windows, the driver for it is not fully uninstalled. You would like to know how to manually remove the driver files.
To manually remove a printer driver:
- Click the Start menu and in the search field type “print management.”
- On the left side of the Print Management window, select the “All
- If present, right-click the unwanted printer and choose “Delete.”
- On the left side of the Print Management window, select the “All Drivers” folder.
- Right-click the unwanted printer and choose “Remove Driver Package.”
- Note: Using the “Remove Driver Package” option will clear all driver installation files for that device, leaving no reference to the printer that Windows could possibly use to auto-reinstall again.
Thank you for downloading printer drivers on Epsoncanon.com, don’t forget to visit again if you need a variety of other printer drivers because we will always update the latest printer drivers for Epson and Canon on this website.